04-10-18 03:52 PM
530 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Once you have your blitz files, connect your device to the pc, open Sachesi or DBBT and go to install section, click on install folder and choose the blitz folder. Update will then start and once complete, your device reboots.
    Or just drag the zip file directly into Sachesi / DBBT.
    shorski likes this.
    12-18-16 12:53 PM
    Blitz is a way to update your blackberry 10 without losing any of your files, apps or settings. Just like when your device says you have an update and you go ahead and update it from the settings menu.
    However, Blitz makes use of an application to do this update. Sachesi or DBBT.
    Once you have your blitz files, connect your device to the pc, open Sachesi or DBBT and go to install section, click on install folder and choose the blitz folder. Update will then start and once complete, your device reboots.
    Thanks for these informations shorsky.

Just to ask, if I download blitz and Sachesi and use my friend computer, which is on windows 7, will I be able to upgrade my Q5?

If so, do I need just this blitz zip file from mega, or also need those .bar files from the first post?

And finally, if all these is correct and possible, is that mean that all my settings on the phone will remain untouched? Not only settings, but also my acccounts, contacts, apps, etc?

Thanks in advance
    12-18-16 05:01 PM

Just to ask, if I download blitz and Sachesi and use my friend computer, which is on windows 7, will I be able to upgrade my Q5?

If so, do I need just this blitz zip file from mega, or also need those .bar files from the first post?

And finally, if all these is correct and possible, is that mean that all my settings on the phone will remain untouched? Not only settings, but also my acccounts, contacts, apps, etc?

Thanks in advance
    The problem with the Q5 is its limited storage.

Even with all of your added apps and media deleted, you may not have enough room to perform this type of update.

You may be forced to use an autoloader.
    12-18-16 05:24 PM

Thanks in advance
    You have a Q5, sorry. The internal memory(8gb) of the Q5 is too small to do an OS update using blitz method.
    If you don't mind starting your device from the beginning(setting it up, installing apps, etc), I would advise you use the autoloader method.
    And if you really need your phone the way it is at the moment, I would advise you to stay and not bother to update. After all, there's really nothing new.
    12-18-16 05:41 PM
    Ok, thanks conite and shorsky. I understand. 👍

No problem than. I'll continue using 10.3.2.2863 and maybe in the future if something interesting come with the new version, I will upgrade with autoloader.
    12-18-16 07:07 PM
    Shouldnt matter with the SE - AFAIK it wasn't released by carriers (this may be erroneous). I have one direct from ShopBB on ATT and I got the update. I had the previous 10.3.3 installed.
    I got mine OTA on Dec 15. CANADA. Telus. Purchased z30 direct from BlackBerry.

 Z30 | STA100-5 | 10.3.3.2049 & iPhone 6s
    12-18-16 10:32 PM
    is there any problem if i divide the update (.bar) into several parts that my bb space can handle, n the latest upload core+radio+wallpaper. that's what i did to my z3.
    thanks in advance.

The problem with the Q5 is its limited storage.

Even with all of your added apps and media deleted, you may not have enough room to perform this type of update.

You may be forced to use an autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 12:02 AM
    is there any problem if i divide the update (.bar) into several parts that my bb space can handle, n the latest upload core+radio+wallpaper. that's what i did to my z3.
    thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can.
    Load core and radio together
    Then load the apps bits by bits.
    But the annoying part of it is that if anything goes wrong, you will have no choice but to reload with an autoloader.

Z30_STA100-2_10.3.3.2163 (Diagon Alley)
    12-19-16 12:09 AM
    Does anyone else having issue with LinkedIn "service temporarily unavailable" that updates are not appearing?

It was working fine on OS 10.3.2.2836.

Reinstalling LinkedIn app didn't help.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 12:26 AM
    Can you please suggest how to update If I use Sachesi: SHould I download Debrick, Core , Radio and new Apps update files?
    12-19-16 12:59 AM
    Can you please suggest how to update If I use Sachesi: SHould I download Debrick, Core , Radio and new Apps update files?
    New apps, radio and core, but only if you're on 2049.

If you're on 10.3.2 or lower, I suggest an autoloader.
    12-19-16 01:21 AM
    Hi dear
    Please send OS 10.3.3.2163 with Blackberry Leap STR100-2 link.

Regards
    12-19-16 01:51 AM
    Does anyone else having issue with LinkedIn "service temporarily unavailable" that updates are not appearing?

It was working fine on OS 10.3.2.2836.

Reinstalling LinkedIn app didn't help.

Posted via CB10
    Yup.
    Seems LinkedIn and Evernote are not working fine with 10.3.3
    Evernote also pops up with an error message when you launch it and won't display your notes. It's a good thing it still syncs my notes with the Remember App.

12-19-16 01:56 AM
    Hi dear
    Please send OS 10.3.3.2163 with Blackberry Leap STR100-2 link.

Regards
    It's on the first page. It's the same as Z30 and Classic.

12-19-16 01:57 AM
    Isn't it possible to install Blitz method on Q5 by installing the files one by one? I mean if you extract all the files you could just install the important bar files first and then with enough space the rest. Just curious

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 02:04 AM
    Isn't it possible to install Blitz method on Q5 by installing the files one by one? I mean if you extract all the files you could just install the important bar files first and then with enough space the rest. Just curious

Posted via CB10
    You can. Just start with Core OS and Radio first, then take the apps in batches.
    But if anything goes wrong, you will have to use an autoloader to put your phone back to good working state.

12-19-16 02:06 AM
    You can. Just start with Core OS and Radio first, then take the apps in batches.
    But if anything goes wrong, you will have to use an autoloader to put your phone back to good working state.

And don't forget to install the wallpaper bar along with the core and/or radio.
    12-19-16 06:37 AM
    And don't forget to install the wallpaper bar along with the core and/or radio.
    Thanks. I always forget to include that.
    Guess I'm used to updating via autoloaders. Lol

12-19-16 07:12 AM
    Yup.
    Evernote also pops up with an error message when you launch it and won't display your notes. It's a good thing it still syncs my notes with the Remember App.

Evernote is working fine for me.

LinkedIn has had the "service unavailable" problem for invitations only since before 10.3.3 even came out. But the main part of the app still works.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 09:38 AM
    Evernote is working fine for me.

LinkedIn has had the "service unavailable" problem for invitations only since before 10.3.3 even came out. But the main part of the app still works.

Posted via CB10
    Not saying LinkedIn doesn't work at all.
    And as for Evernote, this is what I get after signing in.

And then it does not show any of my saved notes.

But they are synced into the Remember app
    12-19-16 09:59 AM
    And as for Evernote, this is what I get after signing in.

And then it does not show any of my saved notes.

But they are synced into the Remember app
    I have to say I have no issue with Evernote - either in Remember or the standalone app.
    12-19-16 11:31 AM
    Yup.
    Evernote works fine for me. What I discovered was that with the basic version, one is limited to "syncing" across two devices. Initially, mine wasn't updating, but after deleting some of my other phones from Evernote's settings, it works fine now.
    12-19-16 11:37 AM
    I have to say I have no issue with Evernote - either in Remember or the standalone app.
    Evernote works fine for me. What I discovered was that with the basic version, one is limited to "syncing" across two devices. Initially, mine wasn't updating, but after deleting some of my other phones from Evernote's settings, it works fine now.
    I have been using my mobile network. Will try using wifi.
    Not saying that may be the issue but could solve it for me.

12-19-16 12:04 PM
    Are there apps that were updated in 2043 that aren't included in the 2163 apps download?
    12-19-16 01:51 PM
    Are there apps that were updated in 2043 that aren't included in the 2163 apps download?
    If you're taking about the complete list of apps in 2163, then no.

But if you're coming from 10.3.2, do not use the "apps newer than 2049" link.
    12-19-16 01:53 PM
530 ... 1011121314 ...