04-10-18 03:52 PM
530 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Thanks guys very much. If that is all correct, than I would leave my 10.3.2.2836. Device cleaning and again setting up every little thing on my Q5 which works very fine for now, is something what I don't have patience to do.
    12-17-16 06:02 PM
    The best way to backup wapp history is using file manager just navigate to misc and from their copy the wapp folder to your SD card and then do the autoload thing and then install wapp before you open wapp moved the copied folder from SD card to original location and the setup wapp it will restore your messages as well.

Lot of reports floating around the 10.3.3 update has broken link backup and restore functionality.

I follow this procedure every time I auto load.

 Passport Silver Edition
    It's too late for me now

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 06:04 PM
    Seems sporadic.

I have the previous 10.3.3 on my Z10 (don't have this build on it yet). I could not run the Link backup on my work machine running Win 8.1, but the backup ran fine on my home Win 10 PC.

Posted via CB10
    I am using Win 10 Pro, updated to the last security patches. No luck

EDIT: just want to add that media sync is working though. It 's the backup /restore that fails.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 06:05 PM
    I am using Win 10 Pro, updated to the last security patches. No luck

EDIT: just want to add that media sync is working though. It 's the backup /restore that fails.

Posted via CB10
    It should be noted DBBT does backup and restore.
    12-17-16 06:52 PM
    Why the auto loaders are divided into 3 category..?? What stands the difference between them.. ??

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 08:30 PM
    Why the auto loaders are divided into 3 category..?? What stands the difference between them.. ??

Posted via CB10
    I'm assuming you mean mirrors, which are there because someone will invariably have an issue with one of Google Drive/MEGA/FileFactory.
    Nibbitgen likes this.
    12-17-16 08:34 PM
    10.3.3os ota in India?
    When coming?
    12-17-16 10:48 PM
    10.3.3os ota in India?
    When coming?
    Z3, Z10STL100-1, and Q5 - never.

All others - maybe soon, maybe later, maybe never.
    12-17-16 10:51 PM
    So when ar we Z10 SLT 100-1 getting an update?

Posted via CB10

https://archive.fo/jrxwu

Credits to thurask's post...

RedBlackBeast
    12-18-16 12:16 AM
    It should be noted DBBT does backup and restore.
    Thanks for the info! I have been using DBBT for quit some time but never looked at other menus except the build autoloader

Thanks again to Darcy for the wonderful tool! I got my WhatsApp chats restored successfully.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-16 12:16 AM
    I tried different sd cards and different players, reinstalling the os, etc, and nothing fixed the issue. I do not have the issue on my brand new passport running 10.3.2.2813, so I am afraid to upgrade. However, the issue is totally random, so sometimes you could play through an album without it skipping, but eventually it would skip if you listened long enough. It would also skip at the very beginning of a track, as you described with vlc, but not every time and not on every track. Originally, I thought the problem was only Neutron, as I was able to play through an album without skipping on the BlackBerry player, but after awhile it also skipped when listening to subsequent albums (just less frequently and more sporadic).
    12-18-16 01:00 AM
    I tried different sd cards and different players, reinstalling the os, etc, and nothing fixed the issue. I do not have the issue on my brand new passport running 10.3.2.2813, so I am afraid to upgrade. However, the issue is totally random, so sometimes you could play through an album without it skipping, but eventually it would skip if you listened long enough. It would also skip at the very beginning of a track, as you described with vlc, but not every time and not on every track. Originally, I thought the problem was only Neutron, as I was able to play through an album without skipping on the BlackBerry player, but after awhile it also skipped when listening to subsequent albums (just less frequently and more sporadic).
    Using Neutron too. And the Built-in Music Player. Having the same Symptoms with 2049 - no Matter if from SD or Device Memory. No Problems with 10.3.2.xxxx

Had no time yet to test it with 2163.

This Glitch occurred also in some 10.3.0 / 10.3.1 and 10.3.2 Closed Beta Versions but was always fixed at a later point. But with BB10 in comatose state, the chances of getting it fixed, are 50:50.

So no, you are not alone and your device(s) are not defect - well only when it comes to this symptom of course

Via CB10 App. STL100-2 @ 10.3.3.2163
    12-18-16 01:25 AM
    Thank You! Finally an answer. Until now, no one had confirmed for sure that I wasn't the only one facing this issue. I will most definitely stay on 10.3.2.2813 then. Definitely let me know though if you find out that 2163 fixes the issue, and thanks again.
    12-18-16 02:16 AM
    Thank You! Finally an answer. Until now, no one had confirmed for sure that I wasn't the only one facing this issue. I will most definitely stay on 10.3.2.2813 then. Definitely let me know though if you find out that 2163 fixes the issue, and thanks again.
    I urgently need to get some sleep and also have some other Software Development things going on before years end. I will test this within the next 96 hours Read you later...

12-18-16 02:30 AM
    I will check this today. I very much prefer folder player (droid)...but it will play nicely for awhile and then just crash. are you using bluetooth audio too? I noticed vlc skips....seems to be a buffering issue with the app.

Posted via CBX
    I have not been using bluetooth, just a standard sennheiser headset with a cord. But another user, MeerMusik confirmed that this OS does cause the skipping issue.
    12-18-16 02:32 AM
    I urgently need to get some sleep and also have some other Software Development things going on before years end. I will test this within the next 96 hours Read you later...

Cool. Thanx.
    12-18-16 02:36 AM
    Thank you thurask for providing auto loaders, much appreciated.
    Nibbitgen likes this.
    12-18-16 02:57 AM
    That New BB10 OS is not required BlackBerry Id. Although, I didn't turn blackberry protect before loaded new OS

Posted via CB10
    12-18-16 04:25 AM
    My link is busted on win 10 for the Z10 on BB 10.3.3. I use DBBT for backups. Link can suck it now.
    Yep DBBT is my tool of choice too for all tasks, Link doesn't do any backups anymore, somehow complaints that the USB connection to the device was faulty but is not, DBBT has no issues, even backup/restore is smarter than with Link capable of restoring very individual data.
    And yep my favourite for Blitz-updates the use of DBBTDeleteIgnoreList-xxx.txt for every device individually.
    Got eight of this files for every device in use, that way I can strip and blitz-update very fast for every device as needed and keep the footprint of the OS down as well as much as possible.

Here a taster for you, woks as a treat!

#This file contains a list of strings to look for in the BAR file MANIFEST.MF file package name.
    #Lines starting with # are ignored as comments
    #Blank lines, and lines with 3 or less letters are ignored.
    #Spaces at the beginning or end of a line are also ignored.
    #Lines starting with a ! are apps that will never be ignored/deleted. Useful for language files, list the one you want first, then a generic one to ignore/delete the rest.

#Example, always protect sys.data.imf.root - uncomment next 2 lines to protect english language, then allow the rest to be ignored/deleted

com.amazon
    com.assetscience.BBVE
    com.evernote
    com.foursquare.blackberry
    com.linkedin
    com.twitter
    com.rim.bb.app.facebook
    com.rim.bb.app.retaildemoshim
    sys.bug_reporter
    #sys.cfs.box
    sys.cfs.dropbox
    !sys.data.imf.root
    !sys.data.imf.en_GB
    !sys.data.imf.de_DE
    sys.data.imf
    #sys.firstlaunch
    !sys.data.asr
    !sys.data.nuance_ve.ENG
    !sys.data.nuance_ve.ENG.kate
    !sys.data.nuance_ve.GED
    !sys.data.nuance_ve.common
    !sys.data.nuance_vocon.eng
    !sys.data.nuance_vocon.ged
    sys.data.nuance
    sys.data.wallpaper
    #sys.fuse
    #sys.help
    #sys.howto
    #sys.mmagic
    sys.retaildemo
    #sys.setupbuffet
    sys.socialconnect.bbm.meetings
    #sys.socialconnect.facebook
    #sys.socialconnect.linkedin
    #sys.socialconnect.twitter
    #sys.socialconnect.youtube
    sys.uri.bbhub
    sys.uri.textmessaging
    sys.uri.youtube

Posted either via -Passport -Classic / OS-10.3.++ is all you need
    Last edited by hobgoblin1961; 12-18-16 at 05:24 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-18-16 05:04 AM
    I've read most of the comments, didn't see a single report of anything fixed or updated.

Anyone has any observations?
    Is phone delay fixed?
    Also, can you share appointment that has "/" in title via BBM? (previously it would say no file found).

Posted via CB10
    12-18-16 08:09 AM
    if anyone can describe a way to cause a phone delay or a music skip, I will test it on the latest..
    12-18-16 08:20 AM
    if anyone can describe a way to cause a phone delay or a music skip, I will test it on the latest..
    To me, the phone "app" is just slow. When you dial someone, it's almost impossible to hang up before it rings at other end. Also, if someone calls me, I get the ring with delay (second ringing tone for them). This second part is definitely a delay from phone, not carrier as I am listening music for example, it pauses 1-2 seconds before phone rings.

Can you also test the BBM calendar attachment share that has "/" character in title?

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 414491
    12-18-16 09:25 AM
    Blitz for all devices (except Z10STL100-1 and Z3) Courtesy of Conite
    https://mega.nz/#!hMomGIiT!QmpDUm-4C...xcdXkUEbHQbWTo
    Note that, although compatible, the Q5 is almost impossible to update all at once due to the low device storage.
    What is Blitz?
    12-18-16 09:45 AM
    So I discovered my pc was the reason BlackBerry Link was not opening. The pc got messed up somehow and I had to do a reset on it.
    Now Link is opening fine. However, I tried backing up but it failed(Guess that's normal for 10.3.3)
    Btw, I'm on Windows 10 insider build
    12-18-16 10:02 AM
    What is Blitz?
    Blitz is a way to update your blackberry 10 without losing any of your files, apps or settings. Just like when your device says you have an update and you go ahead and update it from the settings menu.
    However, Blitz makes use of an application to do this update. Sachesi or DBBT.
    Once you have your blitz files, connect your device to the pc, open Sachesi or DBBT and go to install section, click on install folder and choose the blitz folder. Update will then start and once complete, your device reboots.
    iHadLastBB and djsvet like this.
    12-18-16 10:05 AM
530 ... 910111213 ...