tools
    Use Z30 autoloader on classic?

Posted via CB10
    Yes
    Hobiano likes this.
    12-16-16 11:28 PM
    Blitz for all devices (except Z10STL100-1 and Z3):

https://mega.nz/#!hMomGIiT!QmpDUm-4C...xcdXkUEbHQbWTo

Note that, although compatible, the Q5 is almost impossible to update all at once due to the low device storage.
    Awesome!!! Thank you so much, will update today!!!

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    12-16-16 11:58 PM
    Does this fix the skipping audio when listening to music? The previous update skipped when playing flac files from sd card in either Neutron or BlackBerry player (not constantly, but every once in awhile if you listened long enough, or sometimes when you would first start playing a song). I had just purchased a used Passport on amazon and was unable to resolve the issue no matter what I tried. I don't know for sure if it is the OS, as I have not seen anyone else mention this issue. So, I ended up returning the device and purchasing a brand new one, which I have not upgraded to the new OS, and so far have not had the problem. I did not happen to have the problem with the other device until after I had upgraded to the new OS, so I am currently on 10.3.2.2813 and not taking the chance until someone can confirm it won't f*** up my brand new passport and make my music skip!
    12-17-16 12:45 AM
    Wallpaper bar for z30 please

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    12-17-16 01:01 AM
    Also would like to know if there are autoloader available, then what's the purpose of debrick, radio an core OS files?????

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 12-17-16 at 07:32 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quoted OP
    12-17-16 05:38 AM
    Also would like to know if there are autoloader available, then what's the purpose of debrick, radio an core OS files?????

Posted via CB10
    They were the first files available, and some find it easier to access for downloading. You can do several things with them, including build your own autoloader. The OP simply was kind enough ( and credit to thurask) to add autoloader links later.
    12-17-16 07:38 AM
    I have just got this official OS on my Passport and after this Face10 and Messenger PRO integration with Hub is lost....

SNAP is still not working....

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport on 10.3.3.2163 thru Airtel India SQW 100-1
    12-17-16 09:40 AM
    Anyone having issues (yet again) with using their respective PayPal account in BBW?

Following this old thread did not help either...
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...3010632/page/4

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 09:43 AM
    Anyone having issues (yet again) with using their respective PayPal account in BBW?

Following this old thread did not help either...
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...3010632/page/4

Posted via CB10
    See my post here #332.....could be related?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post12703211
    12-17-16 10:00 AM
    Does this fix the skipping audio when listening to music? The previous update skipped when playing flac files from sd card in either Neutron or BlackBerry player (not constantly, but every once in awhile if you listened long enough, or sometimes when you would first start playing a song). I had just purchased a used Passport on amazon and was unable to resolve the issue no matter what I tried. I don't know for sure if it is the OS, as I have not seen anyone else mention this issue. So, I ended up returning the device and purchasing a brand new one, which I have not upgraded to the new OS, and so far have not had the problem. I did not happen to have the problem with the other device until after I had upgraded to the new OS, so I am currently on 10.3.2.2813 and not taking the chance until someone can confirm it won't f*** up my brand new passport and make my music skip!
    I will check this today. I very much prefer folder player (droid)...but it will play nicely for awhile and then just crash. are you using bluetooth audio too? I noticed vlc skips....seems to be a buffering issue with the app.

Posted via CBX
    12-17-16 10:19 AM
    I autoloaded 10.3.3.2163 and now I am trying to restore my WhatsApp chat history from BB Link backup. Link is connected to the phone successfully, however when I clicked on 'Restore to Device' button it got stuck at 'Loading the restore content' screen. It has been like this since hours. I repeated it two times, same result.

Any idea how to resolve this?

I really need the WA chat history. I did backup using Ultimate Backup too but it failed to restore the WhatsApp chat history

EDIT: I can not create backup too...
    Last edited by joeragan; 12-17-16 at 11:08 AM.
    12-17-16 10:30 AM
    "walter", I was able to play from my sd card an entire 24/96 flac album using the built-in music player without a skip....i started and restarted numerous songs and they played flawlessly. ...I wonder if you were having trouble with your sd card? vlc, on the the other hand, skips at the beginning of every track, regardless of whether i'm playing a local file or one from a remote fileshare. very annoying. what I like about vlc is the ability to play remote files from my collection..but the skipping wears thin. has anyone got another free solution for doing this? come to think of it, transferring files using ghost commander is annoying too, as they often stall and fail. is there a nfs or smb client for blackberry that seamlessly integrates remote folders into the file manager?

Posted via CBX
    12-17-16 11:20 AM
    hi
    can anyone explain what s blitz ? and what s difference between autoloader and blitz?
    and is there any body can run "stars conquers" on this update?
    why blackberry still have problem with external scared ?
    why external sdcard direction is still in internal storage ?
    they cant fix it?
    nobody say it to them as feedback?????????????? why???
    12-17-16 11:37 AM
    I autoloaded 10.3.3.2163 and now I am trying to restore my WhatsApp chat history from BB Link backup. Link is connected to the phone successfully, however when I clicked on 'Restore to Device' button it got stuck at 'Loading the restore content' screen. It has been like this since hours. I repeated it two times, same result.

Any idea how to resolve this?

I really need the WA chat history. I did backup using Ultimate Backup too but it failed to restore the WhatsApp chat history

EDIT: I can not create backup too...
    The best way to backup wapp history is using file manager just navigate to misc and from their copy the wapp folder to your SD card and then do the autoload thing and then install wapp before you open wapp moved the copied folder from SD card to original location and the setup wapp it will restore your messages as well.

Lot of reports floating around the 10.3.3 update has broken link backup and restore functionality.

I follow this procedure every time I auto load.

 Passport Silver Edition
    12-17-16 11:40 AM
    blitz is non-destructive. this info is out there. there rest of your "questions"make no sense whatsoever.

Posted via CBX
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-17-16 11:40 AM
    So when ar we Z10 SLT 100-1 getting an update?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 02:25 PM
    So when ar we Z10 SLT 100-1 getting an update?

Posted via CB10
    Don't count on it.
    12-17-16 02:26 PM
    Can I get the google play services downloaded in 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 03:15 PM

Lot of reports floating around the 10.3.3 update has broken link backup and restore functionality.
    Seems sporadic.

I have the previous 10.3.3 on my Z10 (don't have this build on it yet). I could not run the Link backup on my work machine running Win 8.1, but the backup ran fine on my home Win 10 PC.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 03:22 PM
    Seems sporadic.

I have the previous 10.3.3 on my Z10 (don't have this build on it yet). I could not run the Link backup on my work machine running Win 8.1, but the backup ran fine on my home Win 10 PC.

Posted via CB10
    My link is busted on win 10 for the Z10 on BB 10.3.3. I use DBBT for backups. Link can suck it now.
    12-17-16 03:38 PM
    Blitz for all devices (except Z10STL100-1 and Z3) Courtesy of Conite
    https://mega.nz/#!hMomGIiT!QmpDUm-4C...xcdXkUEbHQbWTo
    Note that, although compatible, the Q5 is almost impossible to update all at once due to the low device storage.
    Hi, could anyone explain to me, is this quote above mean that we, with Q5, won't be able to install this new OS version? I mean we won't get the official update on Q5?

I don't want to manually upgrade my Q5, I will wait an official, when my carrier push the upgrade, but after reading this, now I am wondering if we will get actually the update!

Thanks in advance 😉
    12-17-16 04:04 PM
    Hi, could anyone explain to me, is this quote above mean that we, with Q5, won't be able to install this new OS version? I mean we won't get the official update on Q5?

I don't want to manually upgrade my Q5, I will wait an official, when my carrier push the upgrade, but after reading this, now I am wondering if we will get actually the update!

Thanks in advance 😉
    Space considerations mean that updating the Q5 OTA or using some method that approximates OTA (i.e. Sachesi or blitz) will be a mess. For the Q5, I suggest using an autoloader instead.
    12-17-16 04:08 PM
    Space considerations mean that updating the Q5 OTA or using some method that approximates OTA (i.e. Sachesi or blitz) will be a mess. For the Q5, I suggest using an autoloader instead.
    Thanks very much thurask. But I am using puppy linux Slacko 5.5 only on my old laptop and can't have proper autoloader for puppy. Or I am missing something!?
    12-17-16 04:13 PM

Thanks in advance ��
    You will probably never see an update for your q5 from your carrier. As Conite stated, the update is too large to accomodate your device's memory (storage). You can, however, update in stages but it will be more complicated. Using Sachesi on a PC you would need to install the apps, core OS and radio files separately. Someone will correct me if this is incorrect. . You would also be able to install with an autoloader but of course you will be wiping your device clean.
    12-17-16 04:14 PM
    Thanks very much thurask. But I am using puppy linux Slacko 5.5 only on my old laptop and can't have proper autoloader for puppy. Or I am missing something!?
    Windows or bust.
    12-17-16 04:17 PM
530 ... 89101112 ...