01-08-18 05:51 AM
1,014 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    To say they took so long to release this OS, it's still pretty buggy, crap WiFi and data connection, browser crashes sometimes, it lost connection to my email accounts so had to go into accounts and make it reconnect.

Z30 Autoloader, No restore

Zed30™ 10.3.3
    Thats weird. My radio is waay better than before. My reception on all counts has improved drastically.
    12-09-16 02:12 PM
    Hi,
    I read that for Blackberry Leap STR100-1 link is provided for update OS 10.3.3.2049,
    ZC-10.3.3.2049.zip - FileFactory

but that webpage not open in any browser in my pc!
    So I download AutoLoaders (Courtesy of Thurask)
    https://mega.nz/#F!3B9xQbhQ!KOOKVrNLTg60KK_ekKCAGg

But Sachesi show me 'Unsafe Blitz detected. 5 OSes and 7 Radios'
    Need help to download autoloader for my STR100-1 device!
    Or by Sachesi how I download this 10.3.3.2049 OS for my STR100-1 device?
    12-09-16 09:05 PM
    To say they took so long to release this OS, it's still pretty buggy, crap WiFi and data connection, browser crashes sometimes, it lost connection to my email accounts so had to go into accounts and make it reconnect.

Z30 Autoloader, No restore

Zed30 10.3.3
    Works great for me on my Z30 and I used Blitz approach as my preferred one. Everything is working fine so far and battery seems to have settled nicely. The only prob was FB/messenger as we all know and a few Android apps like Netflix, AMEX that need google play services due to new features. I'm having stability probs with newer versions so keeping to older ones that work.

Z30 STA100-5 with 10.3.3
    12-09-16 09:29 PM
    Yes, but the phone doesn't turn on so it cannot be detected.
    Have your device plugged in with the autoloader running.

Long-hold the power button to restart it (even if there is no indication it is actually turning on). The autoloader will catch it. You may have to try a few times.
    No luck with this so far, but I'm willing to keep trying as I have nothing to lose

In the meantime, is there a way to restore the backup from one PP to another PP?
    12-10-16 02:58 AM
    OS 10.3.3.2049 live links and autoloaders-img_20161210_090626.png

BlackBerry Map works fine for me after upgrading using the autoloader method.

I did not have to reinstall any of my android apps cos I backed up my phone just before I upgraded and I just reloaded the data and apps from my backup

Posted Via CB10 from Z30 OS 10.3..3.2049 
    12-10-16 03:11 AM
    No luck with this so far, but I'm willing to keep trying as I have nothing to lose

In the meantime, is there a way to restore the backup from one PP to another PP?
    Run the autoloader, press and hold the on / off button for about 10 seconds, and see if it works
    Run the autoloader, press and hold the on / off button for about 10 seconds, and see if it works
    12-10-16 03:26 AM
    Works great for me on my Z30 and I used Blitz approach as my preferred one. Everything is working fine so far and battery seems to have settled nicely. The only prob was FB/messenger as we all know and a few Android apps like Netflix, AMEX that need google play services due to new features. I'm having stability probs with newer versions so keeping to older ones that work.

Z30 STA100-5 with 10.3.3
    I tried blitz but it kept failing on random bars so I used an autoloader. I will try blitz again and make it reinstall everything.

Zed30 10.3.3
    cdnrower likes this.
    12-10-16 03:50 AM
    I installed it on my att passport, and after a week, I no longer have cell service, att gave me a new Sim card, but it only says emergency calls only.

Has anyone else had this problem??

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 10:53 AM
    I installed it on my att passport, and after a week, I no longer have cell service, att gave me a new Sim card, but it only says emergency calls only.

Has anyone else had this problem??

Posted via CB10
    I am having this problem. Phone function doesn't work at all. Was spotty for a few days but now I'm relegated to emergency service only. Weird considering that I live very close to the cell towers and typically have full signal bars.

I keep getting this prompt:

"The network is currently unavailable. Please try again'.

Any help would be great. Thanks!
    12-10-16 08:49 PM
    Hi,
    I read that for Blackberry Leap STR100-1 link is provided for update OS 10.3.3.2049,
    ZC-10.3.3.2049.zip - FileFactory

but that webpage not open in any browser in my pc!
    So I download AutoLoaders (Courtesy of Thurask)
    https://mega.nz/#F!3B9xQbhQ!KOOKVrNLTg60KK_ekKCAGg

But Sachesi show me 'Unsafe Blitz detected. 5 OSes and 7 Radios'
    Need help to download autoloader for my STR100-1 device!
    Or by Sachesi how I download this 10.3.3.2049 OS for my STR100-1 device?
    Will anyone help me?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 11:31 PM
    Hi,
    When I try to use given link for Leap, I got Web page as below:-

OS 10.3.3.2049 live links and autoloaders-img_20161211_110611.png
    Need help please!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 11:39 PM
    Hi,
    When I try to use given link for Leap, I got Web page as below:-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161211_110611.png 
Views:	553 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	413978
    Need help please!

Posted via CB10
    When I tried the File Factory link I got a load of pop ups and other such ****e from them asking for payment and to join their webite. Why is this link even on here? Your Norton rightly alerts you not to use it in my opinion.

Use Thursak's Google Drive page and you will be absolutely fine. A proper Crackberry regular and a trusted (well... as far as you can with Google!) download location.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 12:59 AM
    me puedes ayudar a instalar la version del 10.3.3.2049 como se hace los pasos es k lo eh intentado para mi blackberry z30 si me haces el favor te lo agradeceria
    12-11-16 02:24 AM
    me puedes ayudar a instalar la version del 10.3.3.2049 como se hace los pasos es k lo eh intentado para mi blackberry z30 si me haces el favor te lo agradeceria
    Mtodo del cargador automtico
    1. Basta con descargar el autoloader para Z30 en su PC
    2. Extraiga el archivo que acaba de descargar para revelar otro archivo con extensin .exe
    3. Asegrese de que BlackBerry Link est instalado en su PC (pero no lo abra)
    4. Ejecute el archivo .exe y conecte su Z30 a su PC
    5. Dejar que haga su trabajo. Si est utilizando una contrasea de dispositivo, se le pedir que la ingrese.
    6. Cuando termine, la caja de la pantalla se cerrar y el Z30 se reiniciar
    7. Debido a que es un mtodo de carga automtica, todos los archivos se habrn eliminado y el dispositivo se reiniciar como si acabara de comprarlo. As que tendr que configurarlo.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 02:56 AM
    When I tried the File Factory link I got a load of pop ups and other such ****e from them asking for payment and to join their webite. Why is this link even on here? Your Norton rightly alerts you not to use it in my opinion.

Use Thursak's Google Drive page and you will be absolutely fine. A proper Crackberry regular and a trusted (well... as far as you can with Google!) download location.

Posted via CB10
    I agree.. some of the links provided on the homepage are very 'suspicious.'

In the end I just made my own "blitz" version via links from Thursak.

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2049
    12-11-16 05:00 AM
    No luck so far, but I'll keep trying both methods. Thanks!
    12-11-16 08:30 AM
    Have you tried another USB cable? Probably the one you are using is faulty.

You can also try to open Link or go to BlackBerry device update webpage to see if that helps solve the problem.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 09:00 AM
    i bugged the hell of BB on twitter every day for the last two to three months about his update. As probably their remaining shareholder, they kept sending me to fake links and bs kb links until I threatened legal actions. Done with BB and everything they do come end of contract for me. I'll be reading on the android side of this and selling off my shares at a loss.
    12-11-16 12:26 PM
    i bugged the hell of BB on twitter every day for the last two to three months about his update. As probably their remaining shareholder, they kept sending me to fake links and bs kb links until I threatened legal actions. Done with BB and everything they do come end of contract for me. I'll be reading on the android side of this and selling off my shares at a loss.
    You do realise all you did there was annoy the hell out of their Twitter handlers?
    You know the people who are told to just post this and post that and likely have no more info than anyone else.
    12-11-16 12:49 PM
    You do realise all you did there was annoy the hell out of their Twitter handlers?
    You know the people who are told to just post this and post that and likely have no more info than anyone else.
    Lol.........posting to the wrong people thinking you talking to BlackBerry executives....

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 12:57 PM
    Hi,
    For Leap STR100-1 where can I get autoloader or installer?
    In Google drive no file for STR!
    Need help plz!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 02:48 AM
    Have you tried another USB cable? Probably the one you are using is faulty.

You can also try to open Link or go to BlackBerry device update webpage to see if that helps solve the problem.
    Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the imput. Just to briefly restate, the Passport screen went black and the device failed to boot after I inadvertently double-clicked on the wrong auto-loader. I cannot use Link because the phone cannot be detected. I have two suggestions to long press the power button and the hold down the volume buttons while the correct auto-loader is running. I haven't had any luck with either, but am willing to keep trying as I have nothing to lose. As for the USB cable, it works fine connecting other BBRY phones to the PC.
    12-12-16 04:48 AM
    I never understand people who get off on front-line staff, in this case BlackBerry's Twitter handlers, about issues with the company. These folks are basically reading from a script and don't deserve the customer "abuse" they have to endure.
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    12-12-16 04:51 AM
    Hi,
    For Leap STR100-1 where can I get autoloader or installer?
    In Google drive no file for STR!
    Need help plz!

Posted via CB10
    Use the Z30 file.
    12-12-16 04:52 AM
    I have the same problems with radio power: 'network is currently unavailable' or 'only SOS call' on 10.3.3.
    I try:
    - back do 10.3.2. -> autoloadre error & exit.
    - radio from 10.3.2 -> no change
    - clean installation -> no change
    - soft, hard resset, power button, vollume button -> no change
    - new sim card -> no change
    - about>net>register blackberry -> no change

Please help
    12-12-16 05:59 AM
1,014 ... 3132333435 ...