01-08-18 05:51 AM
1,014 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Hello Guys How to install 10.3.3.2049 on bbq10 please help
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post12692278
    12-07-16 11:53 AM
    This should be a global release. But you should do it yourself, as AT&T will likely mess it up somehow.
    Thanks, but I'm trying to determine this for users on our corporate account. I always do my own upgrade, but don';t want to do it for everyone else and they certainly can't/wont do it themselves. Found out this morning, they will get around to releasing it eventually, but its not a priority.
    12-07-16 12:52 PM
    Thanks, but I'm trying to determine this for users on our corporate account. I always do my own upgrade, but don';t want to do it for everyone else and they certainly can't/wont do it themselves. Found out this morning, they will get around to releasing it eventually, but its not a priority.
    Unless your company requires NIAP, don't lose any sleep over it.
    12-07-16 12:55 PM
    Unless your company requires NIAP, don't lose any sleep over it.
    Doesn't NIAP certification focus is enterprises?

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 01:08 PM
    Doesn't NIAP certification focus is enterprises?

Posted via CB10
    Sure. But it's a certification that most don't need to adhere to.
    12-07-16 01:15 PM
    Yes, you can sideload the smartcard nfc driver from the old build. However, it's not really necessary. They are the same just different in version numbers.

BBM meetings came a while back but I think it has been discontinued now which is why it no longer comes preinstalled in the OS.
    Which side load method did you prefer? Chrome/Sachesi/DBBT? I know only chrome need to be in development mode
    12-07-16 04:31 PM
    Any reason a Guide isn't included for updating via Sachesi when the OS is not released by the carrier? I have seen it as a reply in a few other live links and autoloader threads.

Bascially, Download Debrick, CoreOS and Radio Files. Extract Signed from Debrick and then Extract Apps from Signed Debrick. Place Apps in directory with CoreOs and Radio file and Install from Sachesi.
    12-07-16 07:25 PM
    Which side load method did you prefer? Chrome/Sachesi/DBBT? I know only chrome need to be in development mode
    I started with Chrome but now I'm in love with Sachesi.
    No need to be in development mode when using sachesi.
    cdnrower likes this.
    12-07-16 09:04 PM
    I started with Chrome but now I'm in love with Sachesi.
    No need to be in development mode when using sachesi.
    Ok now I already sideload nfc driver from old build + Facebook related bar from old build using DBBT, everything works fine & great. Messenger from FB didn't work tho, only hub integration and Contact Sync works, anyway thanks!
    12-07-16 11:30 PM
    Any reason a Guide isn't included for updating via Sachesi when the OS is not released by the carrier? I have seen it as a reply in a few other live links and autoloader threads.

Bascially, Download Debrick, CoreOS and Radio Files. Extract Signed from Debrick and then Extract Apps from Signed Debrick. Place Apps in directory with CoreOs and Radio file and Install from Sachesi.
    This is a new branch of the OS so it is better to keep things simple. Why not enjoy the luxury of starting on a clean slate and also a good reason why you cannot revert to 10.3.2 after a successful install. So, nuke your phone and then install 10.3.3 with an autoloader ....
    Mauri5io likes this.
    12-08-16 12:07 AM
    I don't understand, so now sideloading facebook 10.7.31.9 with DBBT works but doesn't if using sachesi? I'm confused, I want to use the last released app, don't like the web based

I have this one com.rim.bb.app.facebook-10.7.31.9.bar
    12-08-16 06:14 AM
    I can't open BlackBerry Maps anymore. Is it only me or anybody else encounter the same issue?
    So not only BBVE, now BlackBerry Maps failed to load too?

DBones1021 likes this.
    12-08-16 07:36 AM
    I don't understand, so now sideloading facebook 10.7.31.9 with DBBT works but doesn't if using sachesi? I'm confused, I want to use the last released app, don't like the web based

I have this one com.rim.bb.app.facebook-10.7.31.9.bar
    I've installed the same Facebook old Bar but doesn't work. It ask me for an ccount but I can't choose FB account anymore.
    12-08-16 07:41 AM
    I can't open BlackBerry Maps anymore. Is it only me or anybody else encounter the same issue?

works fine here on 3 devices. Not going to say its just you because I have read one other having the same issue. Try and reload again.
    12-08-16 07:51 AM
    I don't use autoloader to upgrade to this version.
    I read somewhere in this thread, that someone also encounter issue with the autoloader.
    Well I can live without Blackberry maps, because I use other maps application.

But it so d*mn annoying Blackberry!
    We wait so long for this version, but many people reported many bugs *sigh*
    12-08-16 08:06 AM

No issues with Maps on my end and BBVE is now integrated inside Help as a core system process, you launch it from there (scroll to the very bottom of the list in Help and choose "Testing your device hardware") or launch from BlackBerry World.
    12-08-16 08:47 AM
    and BBVE is now integrated inside Help as a core system process, you launch it from there (scroll to the very bottom of the list in Help and choose "Testing your device hardware") or launch from BlackBerry World.
    Nope, already try that. But BBVE still can't run from Help.

12-08-16 08:50 AM

Sounds like you either have a partial or failed 10.3.3 update install or you are using a device that didn't match what update file was used.
    In Settings/About what are the numbers in these slots:
    • Software Release
    • OS Version
    • Radio Version
    • WebKit Version
    • Browser Version
    12-08-16 09:01 AM
    I do have issues with downloading directly from BlackBerry servers, so I kindly ask anyone to upload original files for BlackBerry Passport (debrick, core os, radio) to Mega. Thanks!
    P.S.: I don't need autoloader or blitz.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    12-08-16 12:47 PM
    I do have issues with downloading directly from BlackBerry servers, so I kindly ask anyone to upload original files for BlackBerry Passport (debrick, core os, radio) to Mega. Thanks!
    P.S.: I don't need autoloader or blitz.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    Download the Blitz, and then take from it what you need.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-08-16 12:54 PM
    Anyone from UK got the update?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 01:36 PM
    I spoke with T-Mobile today and they say it's not the networks that release the updates. Is this correct?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 01:38 PM
    I spoke with T-Mobile today and they say it's not the networks that release the updates. Is this correct?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry provides the updates, but the carrier decides to let it through or not.

Factory-unlocked devices get direct updates though (not to be confused with SIM-unlocked).
    12-08-16 01:40 PM

Runs from help on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2049 after building my own autoloader using DBBT.

Posted via CB10 from Scotland using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2049
    12-08-16 02:08 PM
    So when I'm connected to my 2016 audi A4 via bluetooth and playing music if i try to skip to the next track via car controls it disconnects then sometimes reconnect's sometimes doesn't.

Didn't have this issue on the last OS.

Bluetooth problems for anyone else?

Posted via CB10 from Scotland using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2049
    12-08-16 02:11 PM
1,014 ... 2930313233 ...