I just discovered an update in both leaked Os10.3.700 and 296. I personally have asked for this since I switched from Android over a year ago and I want to thank the developers for adding Geotag functionality to pictures. When you add a Geotag to a picture, you can now finally locate the picture on a map and also NAVIGATE to the picture using blackberry maps, just as you can in Android.... After you take a picture, just tap on the 3bars on lower right and under Properties the large blue button (in .700) or white button (.296) will say "view in maps" and once blackberry maps opens, you can now navigate to that picture! Wow and many thanks
    06-27-14 11:59 AM
    I just discovered an update in both leaked Os10.3.700 and 296. I personally have asked for this since I switched from Android over a year ago and I want to thank the developers for adding Geotag functionality to pictures. When you add a Geotag to a picture, you can now finally locate the picture on a map and also NAVIGATE to the picture using blackberry maps, just as you can in Android.... After you take a picture, just tap on the 3bars on lower right and under Properties the large blue button (in .700) or white button (.296) will say "view in maps" and once blackberry maps opens, you can now navigate to that picture! Wow and many thanks
    Been there since 10.0

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 12:02 PM
    Sorry that not correct,the Geotag option in pictures has been there but no software to support it, it is now functioning using BlackBerry Maps, you could find third party apps that would show the location on Google maps but without Google play services, NAVIGATION using the Geotagged longitude and latitude fix was not possible and not supported using BlackBerry Maps until now. I have been checking this with every leak and I have spoken with BlackBerry support a number of times...

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 01:04 PM
    Sorry that not correct,the Geotag option in pictures has been there but no software to support it, it is now functioning using BlackBerry Maps, you could find third party apps that would show the location on Google maps but without Google play services, NAVIGATION using the Geotagged longitude and latitude fix was not possible and not supported using BlackBerry Maps until now. I have been checking this with every leak and I have spoken with BlackBerry support a number of times...

Posted via CB10
    Been there since 10.0

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 02:27 PM