08-09-16 07:36 PM
160 ... 4567
tools
    How that's great so in your phone settings it shows that it's OS 10.3.2.281, can you kindly share which bar files you left out so that you ran into no errors.
    Remove the wallpaper bar and load the remaining using sachesi.
    Remember, put them all in a folder, core os, radio and the app bars, all together in a folder and install with sachesi. Put your phone in airplane mode when loading and you should have no issues.
    03-29-15 04:46 AM
    Thanks so much...just one more question do I unzip the core OS and radio and place it into the same folder or should I leave it zipped and place into same folder
    03-29-15 05:11 AM
    Thanks so much...just one more question do I unzip the core OS and radio and place it into the same folder or should I leave it zipped and place into same folder
    That's what I did. I unzipped the files. Others may say leave it but I prefer to unzip them.
    After downloading, unzip and place everything in the same folder. Remove the wallpaper bar and load.
    03-29-15 05:57 AM
    Thanks..thats what I'd thought should be done.
    03-29-15 05:59 AM
    SO.If i REMOVE WALLPAER BAR-.so whatermarks of PIN are there or not
    03-29-15 06:40 AM
    SO.If i REMOVE WALLPAER BAR-.so whatermarks of PIN are there or not
    Yes watermarks are there. They're awesome.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    rayporsche and Pdinos3 like this.
    03-29-15 06:52 AM
    Yes watermarks are there. They're awesome.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    you are kidding me..
    watermarks...nothing cool on it
    03-29-15 08:53 AM
    you are kidding me..
    You can't forget your pin though, if u don't like them there's the good old sanding paper trick

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 09:03 AM
    you are kidding me..
    He's not kidding, they are awesome. You know why? Because it means we have the latest and the greatest!

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.281
    03-29-15 09:22 AM
    You can't forget your pin though, if u don't like them there's the good old sanding paper trick

Posted via CB10
    whats the trick???
    03-29-15 09:38 AM
    whats the trick???
    It's a joke
    03-29-15 09:47 AM
    Still doesn't work...put all app files, core and radio into one folder,deleted wallpaper bar file, openes sechasi, loaded all files via install folder, then started install, some files ran into an error and after completion the core OS wasn't installed, left my phone crappy, I noticed that the core of and radio file isn't a BAR file, it has no extension...tried renaming the extension to .BAR but still didn't work, that when I realized that this installing via BAR way is sh*t, and when you want to downgrade, the files from OS10.3.2 are still left on the device and made my device unresponsive...So just decided to use good all autoloader 10.3.1.228 and just do a simple reinstall which does a clean install...this BAR thing is just impractical...If this is how blackberry rollouts new OS they should rethink there strategy...you should make things simple for the end-user, not a techno geek just to update their phone..please ppl we just need an autoloader...let's make a plan.
    03-29-15 10:06 AM
    Still doesn't work...put all app files, core and radio into one folder,deleted wallpaper bar file, openes sechasi, loaded all files via install folder, then started install, some files ran into an error and after completion the core OS wasn't installed, left my phone crappy, I noticed that the core of and radio file isn't a BAR file, it has no extension...tried renaming the extension to .BAR but still didn't work, that when I realized that this installing via BAR way is sh*t, and when you want to downgrade, the files from OS10.3.2 are still left on the device and made my device unresponsive...So just decided to use good all autoloader 10.3.1.228 and just do a simple reinstall which does a clean install...this BAR thing is just impractical...If this is how blackberry rollouts new OS they should rethink there strategy...you should make things simple for the end-user, not a techno geek just to update their phone..please ppl we just need an autoloader...let's make a plan.
    Without the debrick, there can be no autoloader. The core os and radio file is an archive that needs to be extracted. I changed the extension to .7z and it extracted the core and radio just fine
    03-29-15 10:15 AM
    Can someone upload the the android bar, browser, picture viewer, picture editor, pictures, videoplayer, video editor bar files? trying to install only these bar files, because i dont have a fast and stable internet connection. Thanks!
    03-29-15 10:29 AM
    Download and install 7zip
    7-Zip

Rename Z30 Core Radio 10.3.2.281 by adding a .zip to the end.

Open 7zip and click on file, open, double click computer, double click c:, double click users, double click your profile, double click the folder you saved the file in, double click the file, click extract and choose where to.

I made a folder 10.3.2.281. Copy the 2 extracted files to that folder, for the apps you can use 7zip or windows to extract the files for the apps download to your 10.3.2.281 folder. Find the file in your folder that has wallpaper in the name, delete it.

Open Sacheis and plug your phone into the usb port in airplane mode. Get on the install tab. Have windows explorer open in one window beside the Sacheis window. Click on the folder you made with all the files and hold down and drag the folder to the install tab in Sacheis and it will start.
    03-29-15 10:38 AM
    Aaaaah...there's my problem right there....if someone had just told me that...Thank you so much...this is the last time ima try have already killed too much data.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-29-15 10:44 AM
    Aaaaah...there's my problem right there....if someone had just told me that...Thank you so much...this is the last time ima try have already killed too much data.
    Good luck! Since you already have the files downloaded you shouldn't be using any more data.
    03-29-15 10:48 AM
    Success...finally got it right, just one irritation that I've noticed...there seems to be these water marks around the screen, how do we get rid of them
    03-29-15 11:43 AM
    Success...finally got it right, just one irritation that I've noticed...there seems to be these water marks around the screen, how do we get rid of them
    You don't remove the water marks. Either download an earlier OS version or keep the marks.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-29-15 11:55 AM
    So I think it's safe to say that this isn't the official release of the OS than....cause I think this is the beta...mostly used for testing
    03-29-15 12:02 PM
    So I think it's safe to say that this isn't the official release of the OS than....cause I think this is the beta...mostly used for testing
    You are correct. I think the OP mentions that? So far it works as well or better than some officials for me.
    03-29-15 12:26 PM
    Haven't you done ANY research? This is an unofficial, leaked beta. The watermarks do not affect anything you do on the device. Yes it was sent out for testing, but it is a much more complete OS than previous developer Oses. Solid enough to use as a daily driver. Don't worry, the pin watermarks are only on your screen and only show up in screenshots. Pictures remain untouched.

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.281
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-29-15 12:29 PM
    Eagle eyes right here.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 and marcati like this.
    03-29-15 12:49 PM
    I know im an *****, but I dont know. How to work out with this file. I use BlackBerry z30 STA100-2. I want help
    05-23-15 05:11 AM
    I know im an *****, but I dont know. How to work out with this file. I use BlackBerry z30 STA100-2. I want help
    Firstly, there have been 2 further 10.3.2 releases since this one came out, so you really need to consider if you want to load this one.

We now have 10.3.2.500 and 10.3.2.680 available.

You also need to know that once you load up a 10.3.2 OS you can not go back to 10.3.1.

There are 2 ways to load the OS, destructive with Autoloader and non destructive with a Blitz using Sachesi.

If you want to Autoload, then you will find the necessary files in here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/

If you want to go the non destructive route, then you want to be here

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...pdate-1019747/

or here

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tl234-1014408/
    05-23-15 05:22 AM
160 ... 4567