06-18-16 08:17 PM
214 ... 34567 ...
tools
    03-25-15 11:04 AM
    This update is not available in India BlackBerry Z 10 STL 100-2.

Posted via CB10
    You don't say...

Posted via CB10
    anon(9208252) and Mecca EL like this.
    03-25-15 11:27 AM
    I actually joined CB, knowing it all. Sure did! Read every freaking relevant thread, that pertained to my device, loooooooong before I posted my first comment. That way, I wasn't wasting all the time and effort the folks before me, put into all the How To threads, and I didn't have to ask for something that MANY have given here, time and again.
    Wow.... good for you buddy. You are a genius

via ZEDThree
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-25-15 11:34 AM
    And now you are denying that some of them expect to be served as kings when threads on leaks and updates were around since what, 2 years ago. Would you like to start a free home delivery service for these.

What exactly are you trying to proof here, that you are better at reinventing the wheel than others?
    If I knew how to proof I would have done so.

via ZEDThree
    03-25-15 11:37 AM

via ZEDThree
    It's true he is glad you realized it
    Mecca EL and anon(9208252) like this.
    03-25-15 11:45 AM
    Please fix issue redeem code in BlackBerry World.
    Thanks
    Attachment 343706

Send From Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.281
    OMG!!! Please delete this comment, before Peevs, BlkScorpion3, Wu Wei or Bla1ze show up. Hurry!!!!
    anon(9208252) and ppeters914 like this.
    03-25-15 11:46 AM

via ZEDThree
    Yes...yes!!! Bask in my glory, as I moon you with my knowledge!!! Will someone give this young man a napkin, so he can wipe his lips.
    03-25-15 11:50 AM
    Use Whiteout. I hear it works great for this.
    Mecca EL and mainely_linux like this.
    03-25-15 11:58 AM
    How do I delete these water marks? I think this OS is bad, because there's a water mark glitch. I'll pass...
    This is where it was supposed to say

Use Whiteout

Using the bestest os in the world
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-25-15 12:01 PM
    I download os files but I don't know how to upload on phone??

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 12:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    You'll need a desktop client such as Sachesi or Darcy BB Tool, make sure you have Link installed on your computer for the drivers, plug into USB, install Sachesi or DBBT, select the Installer tab, and drag and drop the OS file set into Sachesi or DBBT. Click Install, and go make a sam'mich. Once your device reboots, you should be go to go.
    03-25-15 12:07 PM
    Traffic data collection is set to "on" every time I've checked it; noticed Location has been at the top of the list since I loaded this. Could also be directly related to the native weather app, I won't know for a while if that's the culprit. Native weather and clock are the only two apps with the squished/stretched active frames; device monitor has one small issue: it correctly displays remaining battery life except when minimized, then the remaining time is wrong on the active frame.

Other than the above, I haven't had any other problems thus far.
    Mecca EL and anon(448928) like this.
    03-25-15 12:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Deleted, Mecca beat me to it.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-25-15 12:14 PM
    I should probably post this in the F&F thread, but it's concerning the wallpaper bar file and functionality. Would anyone object to checking the installed files, on any of the devices suffering from the wallpaper issue, and looking to see if the wallpaper bar has actually been updated? I'm wondering if maybe that bar was skipped or didn't install, and it's not compatible with 10.3.2.281 OS?

I created a blitz folder for my Z10, using the core and radio file for the Z10 specifically, combined with the system bar file set, from the Passport. Wallpaper works fine for me.
    03-25-15 12:30 PM
    Why not for stl100-1??

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 12:50 PM
    This update is not available in India BlackBerry Z 10 STL 100-2.
    Known issue as Mega is blocked in India :-)

posted via CB10 on a Classic
    03-25-15 01:10 PM
    Why not for stl100-1??

Posted via CB10
    Crimes against reading?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 01:11 PM
    STL100-1 can get 10.3.2 upcoming through BlackBerry Beta Zone app... just go to BlackBerry Beta Zone and tap on BlackBerry 10 OS option from list then tap on white list.. Hear you go and check software update in setting menu... you will get it... I'm not installed it as it is not officially announced by BlackBerry... try it on your own risk and upload your experience here... Happy Upgrading....
    OS 10.3.2.281 update files [Q5 / Q10 / STL100-2-3-4 / Z3 Only]-img_20150325_233836.png
    OS 10.3.2.281 update files [Q5 / Q10 / STL100-2-3-4 / Z3 Only]-img_20150325_233841.png
    OS 10.3.2.281 update files [Q5 / Q10 / STL100-2-3-4 / Z3 Only]-img_20150325_233907.png

Posted via My Z10 - STL100-1
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-25-15 01:13 PM
    ...I download os files but I don't know how to upload on phone??...
    You could also use BB10/Playbook App Manager found on Chrome...works on a MacBook Pro...quite nicley in fact. Pretty sure it would also work on a PC.

Stk
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-25-15 01:29 PM
    I actually joined CB, knowing it all. Sure did! Read every freaking relevant thread, that pertained to my device, loooooooong before I posted my first comment. That way, I wasn't wasting all the time and effort the folks before me, put into all the How To threads, and I didn't have to ask for something that MANY have given here, time and again.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, ... YES!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-25-15 01:33 PM
    Yes...yes!!! Bask in my glory, as I moon you with my knowledge!!! Will someone give this young man a napkin, so he can wipe his lips.
    The problem is that people are too eager to be spoon fed information that is readily and easily available with very minimal effort on their part. What they don't realize is that it is actually INSULTING to the people who have taken the time to explain the various techniques. They don't bring or add anything to the community, rather they just come to take, not willing to learn so that they too, can teach and share.

I am by no means a "genius" on anything concerning the BlackBerry. I just choose to search for information ON MY OWN on this site, then once I have learned something, I share it with others who want to learn. We have to stop making excuses for willful incompetence and having a "Feelings Attack" when it is pointed out. Independent and critical thinking are not yet crimes.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and n8tiveg like this.
    03-25-15 01:43 PM
    The problem is that people are too eager to be spoon fed information that is readily and easily available with very minimal effort on their part. What they don't realize is that it is actually INSULTING to the people who have taken the time to explain the various techniques. They don't bring or add anything to the community, rather they just come to take, not willing to learn so that they too, can teach and share.

I am by no means a "genius" on anything concerning the BlackBerry. I just choose to search for information ON MY OWN on this site, then once I have learned something, I share it with others who want to learn. We have to stop making excuses for willful incompetence and having a "Feelings Attack" when it is pointed out. Independent and critical thinking are not yet crimes.

Posted via CB10
    I'm under the impression that Critical Thinking actually makes peoples brain hurt. I'm serious! The excruciating pain of even having to set up membership on this site, the amount of thought it takes to skip the first page - where all the answers are - and the effort it takes to use just ONE finger to post "what about STL-1", or " I want an autoloader "....brain juice just oozes out the ear! Sprained fingers abound!
    03-25-15 01:56 PM
    I'm under the impression that Critical Thinking actually makes peoples brain hurt. I'm serious! The excruciating pain of even having to set up membership on this site, the amount of thought it takes to skip the first page - where all the answers are - and the effort it takes to use just ONE finger to post "what about STL-1", or " I want an autoloader "....brain juice just oozes out the ear! Sprained fingers abound!

Could you pls make a auto loader for me, and explain in great detail how to put it on my Iphone.

Thanks in advance but i couldn't find a thread on this.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-25-15 02:24 PM
    Could you pls make a auto loader for me, and explain in great detail how to put it on my Iphone.

Thanks in advance but i couldn't find a thread on this.
    NO!!!
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    03-25-15 02:37 PM
    On my Z10-3, the native Weather and Clock apps are squished/stretched in such a way that makes me wonder/guess if the behavior is by design: Clock displays the current time (in digital format) as magnified as allowed by the frame, and Weather shows “cloudy condition along with the current temperature”, also magnified to the extent possible.

In addition, the display of current time actually keeps updating itself and in sync with the actual time. I cannot confirm at the moment if Weather keeps updating its active frame.

Lastly, Clock is more of a magnified display with little or no sign of being stretched. Weather on the other hand is noticeably stretched.
    03-25-15 02:51 PM
214 ... 34567 ...