03-28-16 08:45 PM
775 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Confirmed, had it happening once over here.
    No biggy, all is fine again

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 02:37 AM
    I decided to try something new because of the increasing WiFi disconnects.

I _was_ going to use 859 a bit as an experiment and actually did flash that radio file in for a few minutes, but I've used it before and it wasn't really going to be all that different anyway. Then I got an idea..

Is there a radio file that hasn't really been tested before by us? Yes, yes there is!

There is 10.3.2.2382 radio that was released for the Japanese market. We completely ignored this release because the apps are old in comparison to 10.3.2.2789, but hey, new radio file eh?

So I'll try it out and see how that radio file does.
    Igoran69 likes this.
    11-08-15 01:23 PM
    I decided to try something new because of the increasing WiFi disconnects.

I _was_ going to use 859 a bit as an experiment and actually did flash that radio file in for a few minutes, but I've used it before and it wasn't really going to be all that different anyway. Then I got an idea..

Is there a radio file that hasn't really been tested before by us? Yes, yes there is!

There is 10.3.2.2382 radio that was released for the Japanese market. We completely ignored this release because the apps are old in comparison to 10.3.2.2789, but hey, new radio file eh?

So I'll try it out and see how that radio file does.
    Thanks for that input.
    I'll also download it to test on both passport and z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 01:42 PM
    Any link for this japanese file?
    Q5 and Passport (non-silver) wanna test this too
    11-08-15 03:08 PM
    Any link for this japanese file?
    Q5 and Passport (non-silver) wanna test this too
    Sure, here is the link to the live links thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1042702/
    Hannes Herrmann1 likes this.
    11-08-15 03:37 PM
    First time full wifi bars when i'm watching tv.
    Good!

Let's see how it handles battery qnd 4g tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 04:55 PM
    is any of these autoloaders works for blackberry leap?thanks.
    11-09-15 04:46 AM
    is any of these autoloaders works for blackberry leap?thanks.
    Use the Z30 autoloader.
    ahergheligitei likes this.
    11-09-15 05:14 AM
    I have a problem with flashing keypad for 2789.
    Anyone who knows your bar is responsible and whether it can be converted to an older file?
    Passport Se concerns.
    11-09-15 02:56 PM
    I have a problem with flashing keypad for 2789.
    Anyone who knows your bar is responsible and whether it can be converted to an older file?
    Passport Se concerns.
    Only happens when the pop-up appears eh?
    Just tap on the x to close it.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 03:14 PM
    You got that right, you don't get any...
    How are you so sure he doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:06 PM
    I'm having the same basic problem. Z10 upgraded to by dragging and dropping something into Sachesi. No sim, no phone. no keyboard working, no camera. no new apps. Faster speed with screen rewrites though. No texts. I'll try your technique. T-Mobile of course.
    11-09-15 07:35 PM
    New problem! Help?
    Upgraded amazon Passport a couple of weeks ago from 2474 to 2789. All was fine until late last week. When moving from Tmobile to roaming on AT&T, I have no data. Takes forever to go back to tmobile. When it does, I get a caution sign in network settings that the Sim card is not compatible for data. Voice only. AT&T shows the same. Both 4g only.

Called tmobile tech who was great and helpful. His suggestions :
    - reload software on phone.
    - downgrade back to 2474.
    -new Sim.

Tmobile is sending a new Sim. When I pulled out my Sim and put it back in, whalla! 4GLTE!

Thoughts? Trying to reload using Link tonight.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 09:03 PM
    You may have the blue LED issue. If so, apply the following fix as described here:

All data is deleted following a manual restart of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone and a blue LED is displayed during boot up
    Dead on; you, sir, truly are a CrackBerry Genius! I didn't mention the blue LED because it never occured to me that it would be related.

Interestingly, after applying the fix I couldn't get past the wireless setup page in initial setup. At that point, I decided that the autoloader I downloaded might be corrupted so I downloaded it again, and this time the installation was a snap.

What a relief--a huge thanks to you!
    tdyhedge likes this.
    11-10-15 01:33 AM
    I had the same problem as pagozahd. My attempted update of my Z10 left me with no camera, keyboard, phone, phone data, or much of anything. New OS number old Software number. Disaster. Followed your simple advice and within minutes my phone rebooted and all is new. The trashed telephony software I've been living with for a year (no number received/dialed capture, delayed dialing, delayed keypad, etc) was fully recovered. Thanks so much.
    11-10-15 04:07 PM
    Moving to this release was a mistake after all. Never had any problems with 10.2.1 under TMO. This release, as nice as the new 10.3.2 features are, has had problems with phone rebooting, locking up requiring a battery removal (Z10), and TMO WiFi calling has stopped working. Called TMO, they have no clue.

Having to buy a used Z10 with the older software just to get my WFC back.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:13 PM
    Moving to this release was a mistake after all. Never had any problems with 10.2.1 under TMO. This release, as nice as the new 10.3.2 features are, has had problems with phone rebooting, locking up requiring a battery removal (Z10), and TMO WiFi calling has stopped working. Called TMO, they have no clue.

Having to buy a used Z10 with the older software just to get my WFC back.

Posted via CB10
    Try a clean install with an autoloader (no restore) before you do anything more drastic.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-10-15 07:20 PM
    Anyone have suggestions for my problem?

"I get a caution sign in network settings that the Sim card is not compatible for data. Voice only. AT&T shows the same. Both 4g only."

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:12 PM
    For those on TMO - TMO is coming up with another updated router/cellspot. I got one last year for free, not even a deposit. Legere described the old router being "like a TMO tower." But the new one, he described as " a TMO tower." With the new router/cellspot, we may have less need for WFC for the signal is enhanced/improved. My local TMO store does not have it yet, but I was told to call again by the end of the week. BTW, there is a $25 deposit to use the new router.
    11-10-15 08:15 PM
    Try a clean install with an autoloader (no restore) before you do anything more drastic.

Autoloader or BlackBerry Link Reload?
    Which one u suggest better is?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-11-15 04:26 AM
    Autoloader or BlackBerry Link Reload?
    Which one u suggest better is?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    A reload only gives you your latest carrier release.

With an autoloader, you can get the latest.

11-11-15 07:24 AM
    I have 2 issues, 1. The android apps update and installation appear of no room. I have to reset device by holding up/down volume button or pull battery and the android apps update and installation will working. There is space 7 GB on device. 2 . The some Duplicate contacts will appear caused by reset device pull battery issues. BlackBerry have solution to these exists bugs.

 Z10/STL100-2 OS 10.3.2. 2789
    11-11-15 11:10 AM
    Something is really wrong with the Wifi on my Z30. On cellular all is well, but on WiFi the Crackberry app is always timing out with unable to communicate with server or is taking a long time. Yet, speedtests show throughput with an established connection is fine and some apps do better such as the browser. All my other devices are working fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:15 AM
    Irritating. I believe I may have solved the Crackberry issues on WiFi on the Z30. The problem is that the BlackBerry does not do path mtu discovery properly. When I dropped it on the router to a lower value despite it not having a fragmentation issue it stopped timing out on the BlackBerry. Which means somewhere between my ISP and Crackberry there was a machine that was dropping or changing the mtu lower than 1492 and the BlackBerry couldn't tell.

This is a bug with blackberry's networking implementation in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 04:15 PM
    For those on TMO - TMO is coming up with another updated router/cellspot. I got one last year for free, not even a deposit. Legere described the old router being "like a TMO tower." But the new one, he described as " a TMO tower." With the new router/cellspot, we may have less need for WFC for the signal is enhanced/improved. My local TMO store does not have it yet, but I was told to call again by the end of the week. BTW, there is a $25 deposit to use the new router.
    Yeah, the old devices actually boost the cell signal. This new one requires an Internet connection. So obviously TMO cannot seem to get WFC stabilized. They had to create a piece of equipment to act as a cell tower to over come the issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 08:43 PM
775 ... 2526272829 ...