07-18-16 08:02 PM
186 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I managed to get my Z10 STL100-1 using Blackberry Link to OS 10.3.2.2639 easily and it was flawless as well quick. I just installed Blackberry Link on a different PC that didnt have it and let it install and restart afterwards. I just let Blackbrry Link go through its normally steps and once it was done i plugged in my Z10 and immediately it showed up with an update under software updates then i clicked install and let it do its thing. But on my Laptop Blackberry Link always said my Blackberry was up to date. But to my surprise when i checked on a different pc it had an update. I tried to update it with Sachesi but Sachesi failed to detect my Z10 kept searching for USB Device talking to 3 possible devices and it eventually brought an error " there was an issue connecting". Now I am a happy bunny. I actually had an issue where i would keep getting notifications about accounts for apps that were already installed but now there are no more since i had installed the previous 10.3.2.2339. It would keep prompting me to check my accounts. But now that issue is long gone from 10.3.2.2339.
    Last edited by sachamo; 09-12-15 at 07:33 AM.
    09-12-15 07:22 AM
    [QUOTE=sachamo;11917632]I managed to get my Z10 STL100-1 using Blackberry Link to OS 10.3.2.2639 easily and it was flawless as well quick. I just installed Blackberry Link on a different PC that didnt have it and let it install and restart afterwards. I just let Blackbrry Link go through its normally steps and once it was done i plugged in my Z10 and immediately it showed up with an update under software updates then i clicked install and let it do its thing. But on my Laptop Blackberry Link always said my Blackberry was up to date. But to my surprise when i checked on a different pc it had an update. I tried to update it with Sachesi but Sachesi failed to detect my Z10 kept searching for USB Device talking to 3 possible devices and it eventually brought an error " there was an issue connecting "[/QUOTE

Try downloading the newest BB Blend, it has the latest BB link in it along with the updated drivers.
    09-12-15 07:27 AM
    My laptop that is running Windows 10 has the latest BlackBerry blend but as I mentioned in my post that it said my BlackBerry was up to date. So when I downloaded and installed the latest been on a Windows 7 laptop it showed me the latest update

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:25 AM
    My laptop that is running Windows 10 has the latest BlackBerry blend but as I mentioned in my post that it said my BlackBerry was up to date. So when I downloaded and installed the latest been on a Windows 7 laptop it showed me the latest update

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I don't see any mention of BB blend.
    09-12-15 08:34 AM
    Strange, sorry if this is a dumb question but I've searched and could not find an answer.

For my Unlocked Passport SE:

I got the passport qc8974 core os, radio, debrick files, extracted apps out of the debrick file, moved it into the coreos folder that includes core os, radio, and the extracted app .bars - now when installing that folder, sachesi is giving me a warning:

"The OS files you have selected to install is for a different device!
    OS Type: qc8960.factory_sfi_hybrid_qc8974
    Your Device: qc8960.factory_sfi"

Is it safe to proceed? Or am I missing something / doing something horribly wrong?

edit: I went ahead and flashed it, everything is running just dandy!
    Last edited by kertong; 09-12-15 at 05:32 PM.
    09-12-15 02:50 PM
    Strange, sorry if this is a dumb question but I've searched and could not find an answer.

For my Unlocked Passport SE:

I got the passport qc8974 core os, radio, debrick files, extracted apps out of the debrick file, moved it into the coreos folder that includes core os, radio, and the extracted app .bars - now when installing that folder, sachesi is giving me a warning:

"The OS files you have selected to install is for a different device!
    OS Type: qc8960.factory_sfi_hybrid_qc8974
    Your Device: qc8960.factory_sfi"

Is it safe to proceed? Or am I missing something / doing something horribly wrong?

edit: I went ahead and flashed it, everything is running just dandy!
    It a bug in sachesi just go ahead.
    kertong likes this.
    09-12-15 07:58 PM
    When it will be available in the Philippines? Till now I haven't receive the new OS Update..

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:40 PM
    When it will be available in the Philippines? Till now I haven't receive the new OS Update..

Posted via CB10
    Try updating by using Blackberry Link but make sure you have the latest version on your computer.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 01:45 AM
    hey
    tanx a great deal for this info. so many links here plzzzzz can you indicate which one am gonna download for my BLACKBERY Q10.
    TANX ALOTT
    09-13-15 02:51 AM
    hey
    tanx a great deal for this info. so many links here plzzzzz can you indicate which one am gonna download for my BLACKBERY Q10.
    TANX ALOTT
    Link in the first post that says Autoloaders, maybe?
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    09-13-15 03:08 AM
    Have not seen System files packed as light as this before on earlier versions on my Passport. I have always loaded via autoloader and never seen system files less than 4 GB on earlier leaks.
    Attachment 370725
    Agree, my Q5 is running so light right now
    -

OS 10.3.2.2639 live links-img_20150913_112853.png

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on OS 10.3.3.271
    09-13-15 04:29 AM
    Anyone experiencing issues with sms? When I do receive text messages, they appear without a contact name assigned to it, even though I can and can't tell who it's from. I can't reply directly because of the absence of an assigned contact name. When I do send text, responses don't come back underneath the recipients but come as separate individual no name text. Help please.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2639
    Last edited by Sayid91; 09-13-15 at 07:53 AM.
    09-13-15 07:20 AM
    Hmmm, all these guides make it sound so simple..but then when you get around to doing it it's another story. Im a total noob and these comments may inspire some to scoff at me, but oh well. Let me first say that yes I did figure it out eventually, but had to read between the lides of the pinned guide in the forums ("How to Load an OS....") and I also used the Sachesi guide.

I was just hoping someone could clear up some general concerns I have. First, the download pages are labeled as "Autoloaders", when in fact you have to create the Autoloader yourself using something like Sachesi for example to create the .exe from the .signed (after extracting the .bar). The guides don't mention that you need to create your own Autoloader, or am I missing something?

The other thing is the guide doesn't mention that you need to add your Radio file to the autoloader. I did not realize this and just installed the debrick by itself first and then when my phone wouldn't connect, realized I have to autoload the Radio as well. No problem, but again the guides don't make that very clear.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is the pinned guides are not very noob friendly when that seems like it should be the point of a guide. If you are not a tech-minded person there's a huge barrier to entry and you would not get past the part where you find out that the bar file you just downloaded doesn't "autoload". Sachesi is a great program though, it does give you all the tools, just takes a while to figure out what order to do everything. Happy I succeeded after like 3 hours anyway lol...
    09-13-15 02:56 PM
    What's the difference with blitz?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 03:06 PM
    Hmmm, all these guides make it sound so simple..but then when you get around to doing it it's another story. Im a total noob and these comments may inspire some to scoff at me, but oh well. Let me first say that yes I did figure it out eventually, but had to read between the lides of the pinned guide in the forums ("How to Load an OS....") and I also used the Sachesi guide.

I was just hoping someone could clear up some general concerns I have. First, the download pages are labeled as "Autoloaders", when in fact you have to create the Autoloader yourself using something like Sachesi for example to create the .exe from the .signed (after extracting the .bar). The guides don't mention that you need to create your own Autoloader, or am I missing something?

The other thing is the guide doesn't mention that you need to add your Radio file to the autoloader. I did not realize this and just installed the debrick by itself first and then when my phone wouldn't connect, realized I have to autoload the Radio as well. No problem, but again the guides don't make that very clear.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is the pinned guides are not very noob friendly when that seems like it should be the point of a guide. If you are not a tech-minded person there's a huge barrier to entry and you would not get past the part where you find out that the bar file you just downloaded doesn't "autoload". Sachesi is a great program though, it does give you all the tools, just takes a while to figure out what order to do everything. Happy I succeeded after like 3 hours anyway lol...
    All auto loaders that are pre done are listed in the OP and also Thurask archive. Then you don't have to build anything. But if you don't want to wait for those then you can build your own with the files posted.

Passport SE version SQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    halfbaked80 likes this.
    09-13-15 03:10 PM
    How to download latest version?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 01:53 PM
    How to download latest version?

Posted via CB10
    With all due respect - if you have to ask this question, it is doubtful that even with the latest version that you would know how to install it.

Suggest you spend some time reading about how to install using autoloaders, and how to install using Sachesi or Darcy's BlackBerry Tools.

You will find threads for both of these subjects on CrackBerry.

Via CB10 - Z10-10.3.2.2639/799 - AT&T
    halfbaked80 likes this.
    09-14-15 02:03 PM
    Edit
    Last edited by Don_Henry; 09-14-15 at 07:46 PM.
    09-14-15 02:08 PM
    Tanks for the link but can I use Q10 update for Q5

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 07:50 AM
    Will this autoloader work fine with the BlackBerry Passport AT&T model (SQW100-3)?
    09-15-15 08:31 AM
    Cool

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 09:01 AM
    Please new version software downloads

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 02:13 PM
    Will this autoloader work fine with the BlackBerry Passport AT&T model (SQW100-3)?
    All Passports use the same autoloader.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-15-15 02:25 PM
    Can I install only the core file for my phone?
    09-15-15 04:57 PM
    Can I install only the core file for my phone?
    It depends on what OS you're coming from.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-15-15 05:08 PM
186 ... 34567 ...