03-29-15 06:20 PM
472 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Yes. Wait for device monitor > cpu to calm down
    Ok thanks
    10-19-14 06:50 PM
    Yes. Wait for device monitor > cpu to calm down
    Would that be the same for apk installer not loading after downloading from snap?
    10-19-14 06:52 PM
    All my android apps crash trying to open. Any ideas
    Never happened in any other leak
    10-19-14 07:18 PM
    Did you load the newer 800 app bars?
    I'm running 821 straight (non destructive from 1418). Ejthe I don't understand, or I can't reproduce.
    I tried tapping dates in all different views and don't see any problems
    Posted a picture. It doesn't do it now that it's been running.

Also LED only blinks once when I get calls.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.821
    10-19-14 07:20 PM
    This is the profile used for bedside mode..
    Note that vibe and sound are grayed out.

I don't see any reason for the existence of these crippled profiles (meeting and bedside mode).
    Ideally, you should be able to choose which profile bedside/meeting mode enables (including custom profiles)

Attachment 307480
    Because that would enable sound and vibrate for all apps... so it would just be another "normal" profile... which defeats the purpose.
    You need to open the "bedside mode" profile, click on "customize app notifications", click on "phone", enable sound. Set ring tone. Override profile volume. Repeat for any other apps.
    Attachment 307490
    This forces to to manually set ONLY the apps you want through bedside mode.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.821
    Mazokun likes this.
    10-19-14 07:21 PM
    using both the latest android runtime from 10.3.1.800

sys.android-10.3.1.110.bar and sys.android.shell-10.3.1.110.bar

Latest instagram Version 6.8.1

Force closes immediately on my Z30.

I think the problem is instagram itself. Meaning instagram made it incompatible with anything but a google certified android device.
    Awesome! My Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3247 must be google certified then

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 07:36 PM
    Because that would enable sound and vibrate for all apps... so it would just be another "normal" profile... which defeats the purpose.
    You need to open the "bedside mode" profile, click on "customize app notifications", click on "phone", enable sound. Set ring tone. Override profile volume. Repeat for any other apps.
    Attachment 307490
    This forces to to manually set ONLY the apps you want through bedside mode.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.821
    The issue is that beside mode.. ONLY works with ONE profile! And that one profile only works for beside mode, wth?

Who says that's the profile I want to use for bedside mode?? What if I want to use normal, vibrate, or (don't shoot me! ) one of my custom on profiles??
    Why should I be forced to use the same profile everytime I use be bedside mode? What if I'm on vacation and I want my bedside mode to use my custom "messages only" profile? I'd have to reconfigure it when each time.. that's hella stupid.
    I should be able to CHOOSE what profile it uses...

Here's BBOS.... how it SHOULD be done..

Attachment 307502

And another reason bedside mode is still better on bbos
    Attachment 307506
    Last edited by nah.uhh; 10-19-14 at 07:57 PM.
    10-19-14 07:43 PM
    IMAP e-mails not working!

I did autoloader, Security Wipe, Restore. (Z10 STL 100-3)

My Gmail accounts are fine.

When I try to re-enter the password for any non-Gmail account I get an error that the password has changed, and can't sign on (The password didn't change as I can successfully sign on to those accounts from my computer.

Or, if I try to add a non-Gmail account I get an error "At this time your email account can't be added. Please try again later" (similar to the errors I had on last version when I tried to add a Yahoo account. Now I can't on ANY email account"
    10-19-14 07:52 PM
    I've noticed the virtual keyboard responds better than previous 10.3 leaks, but it still isn't as good as on 10.2.1.

The only major problem I've noticed is with the Calendar. First the days displayed were off. The month is October 2014, but all the days are off by one. The 19th falls on a Sunday, but the 18th is displayed:
    OS 10.3.1.821 Fixes & Findings thread-img_20141019_182722.png

I rebooted the phone. Then I noticed that when I tap on a day a green box fills the day. Then I tap on another day. The new day I tapped turns gray, but the previous green box just moves over to the next day. If I keep tapping other days the green box just moves to the next day in the calendar.

OS 10.3.1.821 Fixes & Findings thread-img_20141019_183334.png

Several reboots but the problem still persists.
    10-19-14 07:58 PM
    The issue is that beside mode.. ONLY works with ONE profile! And that one profile only works for beside mode, wth?

Who says that's the profile I want to use for bedside mode?? What if I want to use normal, vibrate, or (don't shoot me! ) one of my custom on profiles??
    Why should I be forced to use the same profile everytime I use be bedside mode? What if I'm on vacation and I want my bedside mode to use my custom "messages only" profile? I'd have to reconfigure it when each time.. that's hella stupid.

Attachment 307502

Attachment 307506
    Not sure why, but the attachments aren't showing

Never mind, they showed up when I quoted the post.. weird
    Attached Thumbnails OS 10.3.1.821 Fixes & Findings thread-s14_08_08__17_46_47.jpg  

Attachment 307497

Attachment 307502
    Not working the way you believe it should does not mean it's broken and doesn't work at all. Telling people it doesn't work and misleading them by pointing out the button are grayed out thinking they can't enable anything just because you don't like how this brand new, in the works feature is not right

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.821
    scrapmetal58 and PatrickMJS like this.
    Not working the way you believe it should does not mean it's broken and doesn't work at all. Telling people it doesn't work and misleading them by pointing out the button are grayed out thinking they can't enable anything just because you don't like how this brand new, in the works feature is not right

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.821
    Smh @ people who like crippled features.
    The only difference between bb10 and bbos bedside mode is...
    bb10 forced you to use a profile, where bbos let you choose.

In other words, there is absolutely no need for a "bedside/meeting" profile, and never has been. Now.. I don't care if there is one or not, I don't need it. You can have your bedside profile, doesn't bother me. But they wasted time by making it..

ALL they had to do was add a drop down box letting you select from available profiles. Period. Problem SOLVED. You don't even NEED separate profiles for bedside and meeting mode. Even that, what if my custom profile is configures perfectly? And that's the profile I want to use for bedside mode AND meeting mode? I'm supposed to reconfigure 2 profiles manually? (or set the apps to default 1 by 1?)

Your argument is the same as saying it's ok for bbm wallpapers to be limited to the bbm shop. Just because you are willing to settle for less, doesn't mean everyone is.

This is 10.3.1, specifically built for the classic release. It is supposed to emphasize classic features.
    It's NOT my OPINION that this is implemented incorrectly, it is fact.
    10-19-14 08:02 PM
    I've noticed the virtual keyboard responds better than previous 10.3 leaks, but it still isn't as good as on 10.2.1.

The only major problem I've noticed is with the Calendar. First the days displayed were off. The month is October 2014, but all the days are off by one. The 19th falls on a Sunday, but the 18th is displayed:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141019_182722.png 
Views:	2060 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	307500

I rebooted the phone. Then I noticed that when I tap on a day a green box fills the day. Then I tap on another day. The new day I tapped turns gray, but the previous green box just moves over to the next day. If I keep tapping other days the green box just moves to the next day in the calendar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141019_183334.png 
Views:	2061 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	307505

Several reboots but the problem still persists.
    Yup, same problem
    Are we the only two?

Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.821
    10-19-14 08:17 PM
    Smh @ people who like crippled features.
    The only difference between bb10 and bbos bedside mode is...
    bb10 forced you to use a profile, where bbos let you choose.

In other words, there is absolutely no need for a "bedside/meeting" profile, and never has been. Now.. I don't care if there is one or not, I don't need it. You can have your bedside profile, doesn't bother me. But they wasted time by making it..

ALL they had to do was add a drop down box letting you select from available profiles. Period. Problem SOLVED. You don't even NEED separate profiles for bedside and meeting mode. Even that, what if my custom profile is configures perfectly? And that's the profile I want to use for bedside mode AND meeting mode? I'm supposed to reconfigure 2 profiles manually? (or set the apps to default 1 by 1?)

Your argument is the same as saying it's ok for bbm wallpapers to be limited to the bbm shop. Just because you are willing to settle for less, doesn't mean everyone is.

This is 10.3.1, specifically built for the classic release. It is supposed to emphasize classic features.
    It's NOT my OPINION that this is implemented incorrectly, it is fact.
    This is an OS you were never meant to use in the first place, so I don't know why you have been complaining all along. This is not the final build. If it were, then you could complain. For now, stick to an OS that works for you. When 10.3.1 goes official, come back.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    Mecca EL, jon4400, Flatman and 5 others like this.
    10-19-14 08:22 PM
    One day on 821 now. Everything working fine. Battery calibration was main issue on STL-1 in all previous OS. In this OS, battery is going till 0% and then switching off.
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    10-19-14 08:28 PM
    Color Emoji is now supported natively in OS 10.3.1. Hub, BBM, and every other native app now support color Emoji for enhanced messaging. Here some screenshot from my phone:

redsaph, Mazokun and eldricho like this.
    10-19-14 08:30 PM
    I'm upgrading to this build just for the Android emojis!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-19-14 09:14 PM
    How are you even doing this? I don't get these on mine O.o
    10-19-14 09:20 PM
    How are you even doing this? I don't get these on mine O.o
    I think he is using the Emoji Pack app. You first need to open up the app, copy the Emoji, then go to your text app and paste. It's not in the regular smileys dropdown list.
    10-19-14 09:26 PM
    I think he is using the Emoji Pack app. You first need to open up the app, copy the Emoji, then go to your text app and paste. It's not in the regular smileys dropdown list.
    That explains it. Still hoping one day we won't have to go through so much fuss to use a damn emoji.
    10-19-14 09:30 PM
    That explains it. Still hoping one day we won't have to go through so much fuss to use a damn emoji.
    True but we are getting closer to that reality. I loaded the pack (the regular pack is free and they also have a pro version for a fee) and it's pretty simple to use.
    10-19-14 09:33 PM
    Viber is finaly work
    Viber from Snap or BBWorld? VIber BBWorld works already with out any problem. Also, Amazon has the latest Viber it should work too but I haven't tried it though.
    10-19-14 09:47 PM
    I have a couple of issues with this release (Q5),
    1. The compose button in the hub stopped working after 10 minutes, the hub just crashes.
    2. When starting the phone, I get prompet for my pincode but the alt key is not preselected
    Same on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 09:49 PM
    Dont vibrate on ping + after creating VPN it doesnt coonnect or save

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 09:57 PM
    Instant reply don't work.....key board won't come up
    10-19-14 10:17 PM
472 ... 678910 ...