06-14-15 01:01 AM
833 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    I used the Z30 .2267 OS & Z10 STL-2,3,4,5 .2244 Radio files autoloader that HaTaX posted yesterday on my Verizon Z10 STL100-4 and it went very smoothly. Installed, restored, and functions as expected. Admittedly, I have not played with everything and my SIM is in use on my Z30 at the moment. Hell, even my android apps were restored. The only things that did not come back were some user settings and the passwords for email accounts; although, the latter makes sense so one cannot access another's email account through a stolen backup file (if that was the intention).
    gfondeur, tdyhedge and gjcavana like this.
    02-12-15 04:39 PM
    Hi, can anyone help me know if there's a way to edit / customize the day and date shown on the home screen? It's very light and I'd like it to be more dark.

Attachment 333180

Posted via CB10
    I'd like to know this as well. But I think there is no setting for that.
    02-12-15 04:59 PM
    Just installed this on My Z10 STL-3, I haven't got the chance to play with it because the restore with link is taking forever.
    This is my first leak and the installation process was easy. I'll provide update after I get a chance to play with it
    Last edited by RB26DETT; 02-12-15 at 05:59 PM.
    02-12-15 05:40 PM
    Today I learned BB10 comes with an FM radio! That's so cool. I don't understand how other phones don't have this feature. It's such a simple little thing.

Posted via CB10
    Ummm not sure how to say this, but dozens of android devices have a built in FM Radio.

Works exactly the same as on BlackBerry 10, you need to plug in a pair of headphones to your device to make it work.

Also, I'm pretty sure all BlackBerry 10 devices BESIDES FOR THE Z10 has FM Radio.
    Not sure about the Z3, I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't because it's a low cost device.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    02-12-15 05:47 PM
    any idea why I keep getting the "looking for decrypt key" message on IE 11 and Chrome and Firefox?
    Select the link in the post and don't copy and paste it should be good to go after you do that

Posted from my Zed30 running 10.3.1.2267
    02-12-15 05:55 PM
    I faced the same problem. This is how i fix it
    Put the sd card in the card reader of the pc and copy the whole content to a folder of your choice on your pc.
    After this format the card in exFAT
    Now first download this bar and install it on your phone with Sachesi:https://mega.co.nz/#!oA0C1YZS!9BECJH...A47PUABi4qFY7E
    Now put the sd card back in your phone. The download of the drivers start automaticly.
    After the download is done put the sd card back in your pc and copy the content from the folder you created in the first step back to your sd card.
    after that put the sd card back in your phone, wait 10 minutes or more ( depend how mutch content there is on your sd card ) and tadaa, everything should work again. The only thing that i mentioned is that the pc only reconise my flash memory and not the sd card. I have to put the phone in mass storage mode to see my sd card on the pc. Looking for a solution for that problem now.
    EDIT: fixed
    I uninstall all the blackberry software from my pc, reboot and reinstall latest blackberry blend software
    From my Z10 i uninstall all the computers and tablets in settings/ device connections
    Fire up blackberry link and connect my phone to the pc with usb cable. the drivers begin to install and after the whole proces was done my pc reconised my flash and SD card.
    This is what I do for my 64 gb sdxc sandisk...

1.Before installing leak, I take out sd card.
    2. After installation and setup, turn off mobile data, keep the phone on wifi for data, insert sd card and it will install sd card drivers smoothly.

In my case, I have observed that since .1151, sd card drivers can't be downloaded on mobile data network but goes easy with wifi.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-12-15 06:32 PM
    Any feed back on the hybrid autoloader for the Z10 STL-2/3/4?
    02-12-15 06:52 PM
    Any feed back on the hybrid autoloader for the Z10 STL-2/3/4?
    Yes--I put it on my tester z10 (daily driver is a Passport) and everything works well as far as installation. Cannot check the actual calling, texting etc but all other functions seem to be good.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-12-15 06:57 PM
    Been running the hybrid for STL-3 all day and no issues so far. Texting and mms work really well. All apps android and native seem to run just fine. No issues with email or anything.
    It's only been a day so time will tell. As far as I can tell this is a solid daily driver with no deal breakers as of yet.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-12-15 08:49 PM
    How do I download the file to run in on my q10?cause have been trying to do that since yestrday.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 09:52 PM
    Can any one please post the torrentz files!

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 10:11 PM
    I was already running a leaked 10.3.1 on my Z30 which I had upgraded using the sachesi loader without any issues and then ran this autoloader. Unfortunately I was a little careless with this one and running this wiped the phone and I lost all my settings and data. Whilst this is a leaked O/S and I installed at my own risk it was a little annoying losing this information. Sachesi in my mind was a better way to go.

I am now however running the latest version which is great and seems to be more stable than the previous leek I had (2 releases ago). I now am syncing photos with Dropbox and have a copy of Ultimate Backup which I plan to use before attempting any further upgrades

I love all these phones that have come out though I wish there was a successor to the Z30, something like a Z50 or whatever with a Samsung S5 like specs. This would certainly turn heads and I still fight with people about Blackberry not being dead and that BB10 is not BBOS and you don't need BES and you can runs apps...etc etc. A new flagship phone would help change things around me thinks.
    02-12-15 10:18 PM
    How do I download the file to run in on my q10?cause have been trying to do that since yestrday.

Posted via CB10
    Download the file for your Q10 onto a PC, unzip the file using 7-zip or WinRaR to get to the autoloader (the exe file) itself and follow the instructions in the first post of this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=927076

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    Last edited by tdyhedge; 02-12-15 at 10:56 PM.
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    02-12-15 10:33 PM
    Can any one please post the torrentz files!

Posted via CB10
    I did a quick search for you. Look at post #210 and read what is says. It may be just what you're looking for. And then good luck.
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    02-12-15 10:54 PM
    I have spent some time with the leak on my z10 stl-3 and I'm pretty pleased so far. Messaging, cellular and wi-fi are all functional. Android app performance is much smoother and faster compared to 10.2.1. That being said, there is definitely still some optimizing left to do on the z10 version .
    Go ahead and try it out for your self, I don't see this leak being an issue for day to day use until the official update comes out.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-12-15 10:55 PM
    I was already running a leaked 10.3.1 on my Z30 which I had upgraded using the sachesi loader without any issues and then ran this autoloader. Unfortunately I was a little careless with this one and running this wiped the phone and I lost all my settings and data. Whilst this is a leaked O/S and I installed at my own risk it was a little annoying losing this information. Sachesi in my mind was a better way to go.
    Yes, autoloaders will wipe your device. You live and you learn. Next time you might just want to back things up first or stick with Sachesi, whichever is more comfortable for you. But it sounds like things turned out alright.
    02-12-15 11:02 PM
    If ive never attepted to load a leak, should i even try to, this late into the game, 10.3.1....is suppose to be relased this month (fingers crossed)
    Im also curious to learn how to, which is why im asking.
    02-12-15 11:15 PM
    If ive never attepted to load a leak, should i even try to, this late into the game, 10.3.1....is suppose to be relased this month (fingers crossed)
    Im also curious to learn how to, which is why im asking.
    Whether or not you want to try loading a leak is totally up to you. However if you want to learn, I'd suggest reading the first few posts of each of the sticky threads at the top of this forum first before doing anything else.
    02-12-15 11:25 PM
    This is what I do for my 64 gb sdxc sandisk...

1.Before installing leak, I take out sd card.
    2. After installation and setup, turn off mobile data, keep the phone on wifi for data, insert sd card and it will install sd card drivers smoothly.

In my case, I have observed that since .1151, sd card drivers can't be downloaded on mobile data network but goes easy with wifi.

Posted via CB10
    Actually I was on WiFi connection. But gonna try this method next time. Thanks for the tips. I run every leak that comes out and never had problems with SD card.only when I move up from 10.2.1 to 10.3 I had to reformat my SD card.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 12:02 AM
    The only thing i hate on 2267 on my Z10-3 is the lag in browser... Even on light pages there is a massive lag/stutering
    Edit: not only on 2267, almost on all 10.3.1 builds. i hope they will fix this...
    02-13-15 01:42 AM
    So far so good ! For me, works like a charm! No problem after 24h of use ( callings , messaging, wifi, data, apps, settings, browsing, email ( work and personal ) ! My Q10 in on a another level ! [/COLOR]
    02-13-15 01:51 AM
    Actually I was on WiFi connection. But gonna try this method next time. Thanks for the tips. I run every leak that comes out and never had problems with SD card.only when I move up from 10.2.1 to 10.3 I had to reformat my SD card.

Posted via CB10
    10.2 to 10.3 is rather a big jump so it's obvious. I had some problems that time. And on top of that, I had restored fully so just imagine.

As I told before, in my case, Sd card drivers issue started only from .1151. No matter how many times I tried to install drivers on mobile data, I never succeeded. Don't know what goes wrong exactly.

I have a habit of removing sd card at the time of installation. It's not necessary but I take precaution.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 04:42 AM
    So several days people have been running this! What's the verdict?

Posted via CB10
    Been running this on my z30 for few days and battery is amazing. Sounds are loud bedtime mode froze my phone. But everything else is perfect! Even music in headset finally has eq. One bug when setting personal tone to an individual not tones go off the personal one and default one.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 05:55 AM
    Select the link in the post and don't copy and paste it should be good to go after you do that

Posted from my Zed30 running 10.3.1.2267
    Thanks! Exactly the problem!

Working great on Z10 - 3!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 06:58 AM
    one thing i noticed . Foursquare will not connect to bbm . no apps connect to bbm. any solution
    02-13-15 07:36 AM
833 ... 1920212223 ...