02-11-15 02:29 PM
35 12
tools
    someone ! shut down this thread LOL
    moyah8 likes this.
    02-11-15 12:41 PM
    Oh yes please shut down this thread, close my account and report me and prove that you are just a bunch of a**holes who care about ratings and not the message.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:46 PM
    If I'm understanding this correctly the OP is upset at Blackberry and is acting like he got a bad call in a little league baseball game and decided to storm off the field, breaking the bat in an attempt to ruin the game for everyone.

If you aren't happy just leave but don't ruin the game for everyone else. Write about it in your diary or something. Write poems about your broken heart, punch the wall or go tell your parents "it isn't fair" but at least let the rest of us keep playing the game.

This reminds me of a time in high school where we were allowed to take a field trip to an amusement park. Everyone was told the rules. Some kids thought the trip was dumb so they broke the rules. After this we were banned from going there anymore.

This isn't "sticking it to the man" or being a rebel. This is sticking it to the whole community who does care and wishes to take part. If you're that upset stop using BlackBerry products. You know what? I have an old HTC Hero you can have. I'll even root it for you.

Posted via CB10
    Yes BlackBerry is exactly that a baseball, who is losing miserably to football (apple) and NBA (samsung)

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:47 PM
    Valid point James, but how many people you know who have had access to programs like os beta. Have you ever seen me comment on a beta/leaked os before?
    Then why start now?

Or are you doing it to hurt the program and force it shut down, setting BlackBerry back yet some more?

Dude. Seriously! You fail to realise that it's a CLOSED BETA. Telling people here it's on BZ does not mean they can go and download.
    02-11-15 12:51 PM
    After all the hell Chen put us through with the no leaks thing I'm happy to see someone like the OP sticking it to the man.

I remember when being a part of beta zone meant something. I used to get so many apps so early. Now I can't even get BBM early.

I love leaks. And I love the shock and awe the OP has caused by shaking the BlackBerry bush. Apparently lots of people here have been keeping the final release ID version a secret.

Well, it's out now. Thanks OP! Screw 'en all because they sure as hell don't care about their loyal users who buy playbooks, z10, z30 and then get the shaft each time.

Thanks for giving them 2 middle fingers on your way out the door. <3

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2267 / T-Mobile USA
    And thanks for making that point. Beta zone it meant prestige. I was proud, when I actually got selected for beta zone. Today when I mention it to someone, they are like "oh just let me grab the app" and they are in. Is this what BlackBerry is coming to define itself, anyone can be a part of a prestigious group, all you have to do is download the app.?????

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:51 PM
    Then why start now?

Or are you doing it to hurt the program and force it shut down, setting BlackBerry back yet some more?

Dude. Seriously!
    Read my next post you will understand why.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:52 PM
    Yes BlackBerry is exactly that a baseball, who is losing miserably to football (apple) and NBA (samsung)

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you go use these other greats (in your mind and based on your social media posts) then. If you love Blackberry, like we do, why not join the Blackberry Community experience in BetaZone and offer some constructive suggestions instead of posting this drivel here. We appreciate your emphaticism, but why not channel it in a more appropriate manner. Blackberry will likely never see your post here.
    eduzojordan and Elite1 like this.
    02-11-15 12:53 PM
    Read my next post you will understand why.
    Read the edit and you'll see how little sense your post makes.
    02-11-15 12:54 PM
    Why don't you go use these other greats (in your mind and based on your social media posts) then. If you love Blackberry, like we do, why not join the Blackberry Community experience in BetaZone and offer some constructive suggestions instead of posting this drivel here. We appreciate your emphaticism, but why not channel it in a more appropriate manner. Blackberry will likely never see your post here.
    What he said
    Thread closed

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    02-11-15 12:57 PM
    After all the hell Chen put us through with the no leaks thing I'm happy to see someone like the OP sticking it to the man.

I remember when being a part of beta zone meant something. I used to get so many apps so early. Now I can't even get BBM early.

I love leaks. And I love the shock and awe the OP has caused by shaking the BlackBerry bush. Apparently lots of people here have been keeping the final release ID version a secret.

Well, it's out now. Thanks OP! Screw 'en all because they sure as hell don't care about their loyal users who buy playbooks, z10, z30 and then get the shaft each time.

Thanks for giving them 2 middle fingers on your way out the door. <3

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2267 / T-Mobile USA
    You want to have it both ways. You want people to be interested enough in BlackBerry to take part in programs like Beta Zone, but you want them to dislike them enough that they're okay with breaking agreements they sign with them.

Kind of hypocritical, don't you think? Or do you make a habit of carrying chips on your shoulder?
    02-11-15 02:29 PM
35 12