03-01-15 06:43 PM
893 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Verizon visual voicemail still not working. Not sure how this could be going official when that doesn't work still.

Battery section of device monitor still a bit glitchy. It doesn't always show the remaining battery time and will just show a straight line on the graph. Only fix I've found besides a reboot is closing the app a few times and then letting it sit as an active frame. This really only seems to occur an hour or so after taking the phone off the charger.

Verizon Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 09:32 AM
    Same here, been doing the same since. 1016

Device Monitor has been fixed!!!

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 Hybrid / 1850mAh
    My device monitor still seems to be broken, just a flat line on the battery graph. How did you install? I did a non-destructive over 1151 with updated 1133 apps. On a verizon stl100-4 if that matters.
    11-25-14 09:34 AM
    Thanks to those who reported that the sound on the notifications is louder. I am taking your word on it.

Giving this a try and going from official to this leak.

****EDITED AFTER UPGRADE****

Okay, so those of you running Q10's take note that notifications are NOT louder.

I've gone in and checked everywhere I can think of regarding notification volumes and nothing I can find increases the ringer.

With the Q10 placed on a table the vibrating is louder than the ring.

I'll stay with this as I don't feel like starting over again. Just note that the ringer is quiet.
    Last edited by The_Adventist; 11-25-14 at 11:20 AM.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    11-25-14 09:34 AM
    First bug:
    Unable to unlock my phone. I finaly arrived to unlock it by swipping from the top (!).
    Then my screen became crazy: flickering with the Hub and the icon page mixed together
    After a reset it's ok.
    vanthol likes this.
    11-25-14 09:58 AM
    I installed this latest build by first running a security wipe on my phone, then the appropriate autoloader for my Z10 STL 100-3, then another security wipe and then a fresh install of all paid apps from Blackberry World and S.N.A.P. Then I left my phone on the charger all night last night and checked it this a.m. This may be the most power thrifty build I have yet to see. Additionally, the phone links to my computer 15 seconds faster than the last build (10.3.1.1151) and it connects to my home wifi in 3 seconds flat. This, again, is a major improvement and everything seems to be working flawlessly. Android apps run fine and, for some reason, the build installed a Bing app for the first time. I like Bing as a search engine and use it about 99 percent of the time over Google, maybe even more than that. All things considered, I give this build two thumbs way up!
    11-25-14 10:31 AM
    I'll be more clear.

Previous 5 builds, I've had massive contact bugs. They keep multiplying. Keyboard lag, and random periods being put into my typing.

Android runtime not working the greatest.

Any improvements there?

Posted via CB10
    Might help if you listed the bugs you've seen - and I mean specific behaviours and how to recreate the behaviour. Others might be more inclined to try and see if they can recreate those bugs. (I know I would and have in the past even if I don't care about that particular feature.) "Massive contact bugs" just doesn't tell anybody anything and if you don't want to waste your time testing for yourself the least you can do is make it easier for other people to test for you.

And this applies equally to anybody else who want a bug checked. Unless it's a well known, widely experienced bug, give those of us who are willing to test some details.
    cbcoza and gfondeur like this.
    11-25-14 10:37 AM
    Forced to double swipe to unlock on Z30. Not sure if bug or feature.
    There is a fairly lengthy discussion about this in the 1151 Fixes and Findings thread.
    11-25-14 10:48 AM
    I'm (still) on Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.938 and that's indeed annoying :d

??-NoKJAA on Q10*10.2.2.1531 ??
    11-25-14 10:50 AM
    Guys, a question : is the Android notification not opening in the hub bug fixed now?

Posted via awesome Passport
    That's been fixed since 1151.
    bBOLD723 likes this.
    11-25-14 10:53 AM
    2 great differences between BlackBerry and other...

I have seen a great big difference between iPhone and blackberry. I was sitting near to a wifi zone but not excatly in wifi zone,,my BlackBerry was not receiving wifi signals but my friend who was having iPhone and sitting few yards away from me, was getting wifi signals.....

The second thing, ,i noticed is that the android smartphone get high downloading speed than BlackBerry (because i have z10) on wifi signal....and if we use any android app like uc browser or snap native app,,it downloads the files at high speed than the BlackBerry world or default browser.....

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 10:56 AM
    2 great differences between BlackBerry and other...

I have seen a great big difference between iPhone and blackberry. I was sitting near to a wifi zone but not excatly in wifi zone,,my BlackBerry was not receiving wifi signals but my friend who was having iPhone and sitting few yards away from me, was getting wifi signals.....

The second thing, ,i noticed is that the android smartphone get high downloading speed than BlackBerry (because i have z10) on wifi signal....and if we use any android app like uc browser or snap native app,,it downloads the files at high speed than the BlackBerry world or default browser.....

Posted via CB10
    Well, I'm getting 24.6mbps over my wifi right now on a service that is supposedly capped at 20mbps. I get over 90mbps at home. Seems good to me.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1133
    11-25-14 11:14 AM
    Should I wait till friday for another possible leak or I should reload this one? Thanks.
    11-25-14 11:19 AM
    Some people just don't play well with leaks. I've been installing leaks since they first started with BB10os and I haven't come across a single bug yet (at least none that warranted mention).
    I'm actually quite surprised that so many are experiencing issues when after so many leaks I've installed and not seeing these issues with any of the leaks.

Posted via Z10- 10.3.1.1151
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    Gaddy09 likes this.
    11-25-14 11:22 AM
    I have found the issue where the Phone still vibrates after answering a call has been fixed on both my Z10's
    11-25-14 11:25 AM
    Verizon visual voicemail still not working. Not sure how this could be going official when that doesn't work still.

Battery section of device monitor still a bit glitchy. It doesn't always show the remaining battery time and will just show a straight line on the graph. Only fix I've found besides a reboot is closing the app a few times and then letting it sit as an active frame. This really only seems to occur an hour or so after taking the phone off the charger.

Verizon Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154

Posted via CB10
    It wouldn't surprise me if this was one of the features Verizon adds late before the OS rolls out to us. Could be one of many reasons that Verizon would always be last to get updates.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 11:25 AM
    Can it b upgrade via phone wifi itself??

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 11:33 AM
    Can it b upgrade via phone wifi itself??

Posted via CB10
    No, you need a PC running windows or Linux of Mac OSX. Check the stickies, there you'll find how to install any leak in a way that suits your needs.

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 STL100-1 / 10.3.1.1151
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-25-14 11:37 AM
    If this release has an improvement on the camera app and iris focus. I'm in because it's horrible on 10.3.0.1418.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    11-25-14 12:00 PM
    Thanks to thurask's autoloader, I'm up and running on 1154. Not encountered any problems (yet). Thank you to all the people who help make leaks possible, and those who help trouble shooting. Long live leaks! They are fun to explore. It's an adventure. Bring it On! Happy Passport user.
    billybobsa, LuisCast and Mecca EL like this.
    11-25-14 12:04 PM
    Forced to double swipe to unlock on Z30. Not sure if bug or feature.
    Single swipe on my z30.

No flickering screen.

I have never really experienced and major issues with the leaks I have installed.

Only annoyance I have is when deleting typed text, to start a message from scratch, the backspace really lags.

I was hoping for a faster camera focus and shutter, but it's still painfully slow on my z30.

Posted via CB10
    AdamThatsIt and vanthol like this.
    11-25-14 12:04 PM
    Music and video player static sound still there, it isn't fixed yet on this leak. :-(

Posted via CB10
    No problems over here

'30 on .1151
    KorChi_JapThai likes this.
    11-25-14 12:19 PM
    Yet another fixes & findings thread with no first post updates. Whats the point.

Posted via CB10
    cbcoza, R Field, Mecca EL and 1 others like this.
    11-25-14 12:19 PM
    Device Monitor is still screwed up. Only shows the last one minute of battery usage and % remaining. Same issue as 1151 (not sure if that bar was updated between versions). Battery life seems solid and lasts more than a full day. No other complaints at this point.
    11-25-14 12:36 PM
    My Device monitor works correctly ,shows battery curve since I blitz'd my Z10 yesterday afternoon.
    11-25-14 12:52 PM
    Medscape has worked for me since 10.2.1 even. I use it frequently and am on 10.3.1.1154 on a Passport and on my z10. It has always worked for me altho previously there was some lag on it.
    I don't think it works without lag on 10.3.0. Or 10.3.1. I tried all those leaks and on none of them it works properly.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 01:03 PM
893 ... 45678 ...