03-01-15 05:43 PM
893 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Just installed this leak on my Z10 via Sachesi and everything seems to be working fine with the exception of Android apps. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling via Snap but they won't reinstall, Amazon Appstore doesn't run either. I haven't seen much on this thread about Android problems; is it just me where it seems to be completely trashed?
    12-19-14 05:07 AM
    Finally took the plunge and updated to 10.3.1.1154 from the official release. Lots of it seems great. Even got Blend working which is great.

There is one issue that I have come across. I've used the flick predictive a lot over the past months but in this version it often doesn't work (or gives me the wrong word). Is this a problem for others? Often it appears to have most problems on the top line. Never had this problem before.
    12-19-14 05:49 AM
    I just installed OS 10.3.1.1154 on my Z10 and so far, everything's running smoothly ... and quicker.

Question: Is Flash not going to be supported in the official OS 10.3.1 release? And what alternative browser is everyone using for sites that use flash?

Thanks!
    I've heard the Opera browser works w/ flash. I haven't tried it myself, just read others did and it worked.

I am..... Mrs. Peevishlicious
    12-19-14 06:33 AM
    Stupid question, but how would I end up with local contacts on my device when I have always used my Gmail contacts on every device I have been syncing to for the past several years since I switch from my older Eartlink.net account back in 2009? When I go into my contacts setting, the only option I have selected is my Gmail, all the other ones to my Facebook, Twitter, SIM Card etc. are turned off??

The OS is working fine on the z30 and the only other issue is the device monitor for the battery and from what I have read, this is a known issue. Other then that, I am loving 10.3.1.1154.
    It only takes a few seconds to clear Local contacts, go to System Settings > Accounts > three dots and press Clear Local Contacts....Can't hurt to try !!

Posted via my Kick@ss Q10.
    12-19-14 06:48 AM
    I've heard the Opera browser works w/ flash. I haven't tried it myself, just read others did and it worked.

I've heard the same about Opera but haven't tried it. But yes, flash is gone from the native and I'm pretty sure it isn't coming back.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 06:51 AM
    I've heard the same about Opera but haven't tried it. But yes, flash is gone from the native and I'm pretty sure it isn't coming back.

Posted via CB10
    I like Flashfox, and agree, native flash is almost 100% done, since Adobe ended mobile plug in support. IDKY everyone is getting fired up with BlackBerry over it.
    12-19-14 07:13 AM
    I have just downloaded Sachesi 2.0.0 RC, I'm using a Mac with Yosemite and I have a Z10 with radio 10.3.1.1017, software release 10.3.1.652 (blitz install as well).
    After starting Sachesi and connecting my Z10 I receive this error: "Cannot open: /pps/system/installer/radio/1"
    What does this mean and how can I fix it?
    LE: Blackberry Link now says cannot communicate with device.
    I also updated Link and Blend yesterday and Blend works like a charm.
    I have restarted both phone and mac, airplane mode on/off, changed USB port.
    The only problem...I have no windows to try autoloader. Any other way to fix it? The phone works just fine otherwise.
    Last edited by relyc; 12-19-14 at 03:32 PM.
    12-19-14 03:05 PM
    Well, I fixed the Snap app crashing issue by wiping the device and setting everything up from scratch. I am still having the duplicate contacts issue, I sync my contacts with Gmail and I only have one account which I use for my email, contacts and calendar.

I have tried deleting my account and re-adding the account again and the issue is still there? I can sync my same account to IOS and/or Android devices and no duplication issues?

This should have been fixed a long time ago, shouldn't be having this issue this far along in OS10. Please don't tell me how yours is working fine, I need a solution please.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    Do you have another app that accesses contacts like att adress book or youmail those have added duplicates for me till I stopped those from syncing. Try to hide your accounts from contacts one at a time to see where they are from

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 03:56 PM
    First Update. I upgraded my Verizon Z30 from 10.2. I have rebooted twice now, and most all main loads have finished updating.

1. I am also unable to open any android apps. All I get is a green bar that slowly fills up, but never goes past that.
    2. I can get Snap to open, but when I try to go to my apps to see if there might be any updates, it just spins at Initializing.
    3. Videos play fine for me, even through the browser
    4. Does not seem to have any sound issues either, gets very loud.
    5. After the update blackberry world had 13 upgrades for apps.
    6. I had installed the facebook beta update a few days before this upgrade, now when I go to the beta app, it says I need to download it again so I installed that again.
    7. I had it setup so I could use my hotspot & tethering without using the plan from Verizon, with escreens, that is no longer working and I am going to have to set that up.
    12-19-14 03:58 PM
    Thanks everyone for replying to my Browser Flash support question ... and offering alternative browsers to check out.

I've also been putting Blend thorough its paces and overall it's a pretty cool Blackberry Tool. Does anyone know the roadmap for Blend? It will be awesome if all the other phone apps would be able to launch and play within Blend.

Thoughts?
    12-19-14 08:08 PM
    Thanks everyone for replying to my Browser Flash support question ... and offering alternative browsers to check out.

I've also been putting Blend thorough its paces and overall it's a pretty cool Blackberry Tool. Does anyone know the roadmap for Blend? It will be awesome if all the other phone apps would be able to launch and play within Blend.

Thoughts?
    I tried to get Blend roadmap directions, but all it kept saying is "your destination is straight ahead".
    12-19-14 08:13 PM
    I have this wifi bug. That it sometimes doesn't see any saved wifi networks.

Z10 STL100-2/10.3.1.1154
    12-19-14 08:55 PM
    Finally took the plunge and updated to 10.3.1.1154 from the official release. Lots of it seems great. Even got Blend working which is great.

There is one issue that I have come across. I've used the flick predictive a lot over the past months but in this version it often doesn't work (or gives me the wrong word). Is this a problem for others? Often it appears to have most problems on the top line. Never had this problem before.
    I have same issues with word flicking, its a hit and miss and some times won't work at all

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 08:56 PM

Thoughts?
    No idea about how road map, but I'd like to have phone and bbm calls go through my laptop, and some form of remote desktop would be nice.
    12-19-14 09:37 PM
    There's something a bit off with my device monitor...
    OS 10.3.1.1154 Findings and Fixes-img_20141219_191054.png

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 09:42 PM
    Yeah DM in all 10.3.1 have been messed up. If you open it then reboot it will "fix" it. But only for a while.

12-19-14 09:48 PM
    Yeah DM in all 10.3.1 have been messed up. If you open it then reboot it will "fix" it. But only for a while.

Just have to remember to open before boot every time.
    Attached Thumbnails OS 10.3.1.1154 Findings and Fixes-img_20141220_074942.png   OS 10.3.1.1154 Findings and Fixes-img_20141220_074805.png  
    moody likes this.
    12-20-14 07:51 AM
    I'm fine with sysmon 10.3.1.12...

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 Hybrid / 1850mAh
    12-20-14 08:06 AM
    I'm fine with sysmon 10.3.1.12...

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 Hybrid / 1850mAh
    Can you post a link to the bar file please ?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 08:13 AM
    Can you post a link to the bar file please ?

Posted via CB10
    If you're not fine, I'm afraid that's not going to work. Gearheadaddy's solution I just posted will, regardless the sysmon.bar file used.
    12-20-14 08:24 AM
    If you're not fine, I'm afraid that's not going to work. Gearheadaddy's solution I just posted will, regardless the sysmon.bar file used.
    I posted a bar file for it, either in this thread or the OS autoloader thread, but BigBadWulf is correct. Eventually even that version stopped working for me. The only real fix is to open it at start and let it reset.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-20-14 08:33 AM
    I posted a bar file for it, either in this thread or the OS autoloader thread, but BigBadWulf is correct. Eventually even that version stopped working for me. The only real fix is to open it at start and let it reset.

Posted via CB10
    Better to open it before shutdown, and then you can close it again shortly after boot up.
    12-20-14 08:40 AM
    Sometimes when replying to an email and I make a mistake, the screen locks up and I can't use the cursor to rectify the spot where I typed a word incorrectly. I would have to start over the whole message. Oh and I sometimes wouldn't be able to send the email afterwards. I'd have to erase the whooole thing in order to use the send button.
    SVyrl likes this.
    12-20-14 09:02 AM
    Sometimes when replying to an email and I make a mistake, the screen locks up and I can't use the cursor to rectify the spot where I typed a word incorrectly. I would have to start over the whole message. Oh and I sometimes wouldn't be able to send the email afterwards. I'd have to erase the whooole thing in order to use the send button.
    Composing from hub or assistant? Assistant is unreliable for me. Doesn't send bbm's, and emails when it says it does, then they disappear completely.
    12-20-14 01:45 PM
    Does anyone have the bars for Android Runtime on this OS? I used an autoloader to install this OS and everything works fine except for the Android Runtime. I accidentally delete the autoloader file I have horrible internet so I'm unable to download it again. Can someone give me the android runtime files for this OS please?
    12-20-14 02:41 PM
893 ... 3132333435 ...