03-01-15 06:43 PM
893 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    Sorry, stopped reading the thread a while ago
    But 2 things,
    1. my contacts have been deleting themselves
    2. Assistant is pulling up history from more than a month ago, manually deleting history didn't help

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    The whole contacts thing could be broken from previous bad leak installs. I found I had to unlink all, recreate or copy all my contacts, then re-link. now everything is back to normal.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 12:51 AM
    Blend is working on my Q10 now. Since it was not working for me I never changed the bar file. I was prompted to update the Blend program on my computer, after that it's working now.
    Awesome! Tomorrow I'll set it up on my Z30
    12-18-14 01:17 AM
    Guys,

Apologies for being troublesome.

Any fix for total conquest, please?

Posted via CB10
    You're best off creating your own thread in the help section. This thread is only findings of new bugs and changes such as fixes blackberry made. While there will be some workarounds posted to fix discovered bugs, the vast many of people on this thread will only be contributing solutions to problems they encounter.
    12-18-14 01:20 AM
    Well, I fixed the Snap app crashing issue by wiping the device and setting everything up from scratch. I am still having the duplicate contacts issue, I sync my contacts with Gmail and I only have one account which I use for my email, contacts and calendar.

I have tried deleting my account and re-adding the account again and the issue is still there? I can sync my same account to IOS and/or Android devices and no duplication issues?

This should have been fixed a long time ago, shouldn't be having this issue this far along in OS10. Please don't tell me how yours is working fine, I need a solution please.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    CyberMan2013 likes this.
    12-18-14 05:44 AM
    Yes, we told you that would be the case if you actually bothered to read the thread.
    The updated Blend is out and working perfectly for the Z30 !!
    12-18-14 06:24 AM
    The updated Blend is out and working perfectly for the Z30 !!
    Yes, but only after BB released the updated bar file and Desktop Software YESTERDAY !!!
    12-18-14 07:56 AM
    Well, I fixed the Snap app crashing issue by wiping the device and setting everything up from scratch. I am still having the duplicate contacts issue, I sync my contacts with Gmail and I only have one account which I use for my email, contacts and calendar.

I have tried deleting my account and re-adding the account again and the issue is still there? I can sync my same account to IOS and/or Android devices and no duplication issues?

This should have been fixed a long time ago, shouldn't be having this issue this far along in OS10. Please don't tell me how yours is working fine, I need a solution please.

My problem was because local copies of contacts were being stored along with my gmail contacts creating duplicates. I unlinked every single contact, deleted all local contacts and kept only gmail, linking any additional accounts for people back to the remaining entry like the user above you mentioned earlier. My contacts have been fine for months now through multiple OS upgrades. You just need to put the work in to fix it, and then it will be fine from that point on.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 08:51 AM
    My problem was because local copies of contacts were being stored along with my gmail contacts creating duplicates. I unlinked every single contact, deleted all local contacts and kept only gmail, linking any additional accounts for people back to the remaining entry like the user above you mentioned earlier. My contacts have been fine for months now through multiple OS upgrades. You just need to put the work in to fix it, and then it will be fine from that point on.

Posted via CB10

The good news is the contacts app can automatically unlink every contact for you doing some of the work, but you still have to go in and delete and relink them.
    12-18-14 08:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Stupid question, but how would I end up with local contacts on my device when I have always used my Gmail contacts on every device I have been syncing to for the past several years since I switch from my older Eartlink.net account back in 2009? When I go into my contacts setting, the only option I have selected is my Gmail, all the other ones to my Facebook, Twitter, SIM Card etc. are turned off??

The OS is working fine on the z30 and the only other issue is the device monitor for the battery and from what I have read, this is a known issue. Other then that, I am loving 10.3.1.1154.
    12-18-14 09:27 AM
    Yes, but only after BB released the updated bar file and Desktop Software YESTERDAY !!!
    I just updated blend on Z30 and my mac and it's working perfectly for me as well.
    12-18-14 09:55 AM
    Stupid question, but how would I end up with local contacts on my device when I have always used my Gmail contacts on every device I have been syncing to for the past several years since I switch from my older Eartlink.net account back in 2009? When I go into my contacts setting, the only option I have selected is my Gmail, all the other ones to my Facebook, Twitter, SIM Card etc. are turned off??

The OS is working fine on the z30 and the only other issue is the device monitor for the battery and from what I have read, this is a known issue. Other then that, I am loving 10.3.1.1154.
    For one the new os tries to add new ones to all books if you don't tell it not to.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    12-18-14 10:58 AM
    So this Device Monitor Bug with the battery percentage showing wrong, does everybody have that issue after installing this?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 12:00 PM
    So this Device Monitor Bug with the battery percentage showing wrong, does everybody have that issue after installing this?

Posted via CB10
    I am sure it's a known issue, doesn't bother me much, this build is working fine on my z30 and the battery gets me through a long day with juice to spare and that's all I can ask for.

12-18-14 12:05 PM
    Just updated via Blitz and the whole shebang about word prediction and correction seems to be wrecked. My words aren't correcting at all and no word predictions pop up despite both settings being turned on.

Proo of my settings being unchanged:

OS 10.3.1.1154 Findings and Fixes-img_20141218_135144.png

OS 10.3.1.1154 Findings and Fixes-img_20141218_135506.png

OS 10.3.1.1154 Findings and Fixes-img_20141218_135530.png

OS 10.3.1.1154 Findings and Fixes-img_20141218_135645.png

Also, auto-capitalization and swipe to delete doesn't seem to work. Should I just use an autoloader to fix this mess? I came from OS 10.2.1 on a Z10 STL100-3. I did come in knowing there'd be bugs, but I didn't expect something like this.
    12-18-14 02:05 PM

Sadly I don't have a good answer for this, and I can tell you I had the same question when it happened to me. But I can tell you that this was how I fixed the problem and I was shocked to see how many duplicates were there outside of my gmail entries.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 02:19 PM
    Sadly I don't have a good answer for this, and I can tell you I had the same question when it happened to me. But I can tell you that this was how I fixed the problem and I was shocked to see how many duplicates were there outside of my gmail entries.

Posted via CB10
    I do appreciate your help on this issue, it's just frustrating to have this happen this late in the game. I am hoping the official OTA update addressees this issue.

Because if it happens on my z30, I know folks at the corporate end buying the new Classic will also experience the same issues. Maybe when the corporate consumer starts yelling, someone up there in Waterloo will fix it once and for all.

12-18-14 02:55 PM
    I do appreciate your help on this issue, it's just frustrating to have this happen this late in the game. I am hoping the official OTA update addressees this issue.

Because if it happens on my z30, I know folks at the corporate end buying the new Classic will also experience the same issues. Maybe when the corporate consumer starts yelling, someone up there in Waterloo will fix it once and for all.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but what type of account you have on Gmail? POP or IMAP? All my email accounts are IMAP and they all sync without any problem on my Z10. I use Gmail, Outlook and my internet provider. I use only outlook.com to sync my callendar and contacts. The other two accounts sync only the contacts.
    12-18-14 03:30 PM
    I updated via blitz when it came out. Things were working decently but some little annoyances.

Now though I can't seem to send pics I take via email (integrated activesync to office365). It has been doing this for the past week and I don't think it was doing it before then.
    It looks like it attaches but the receiver never sees any attachment.
    Any ideas? Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    Reboot didn't fix

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 06:14 PM
    Is anyone else unable to send bbm's through the voice assistant? This cost me dearly until I realized it wasn't sending messages after I said send, and it claimed to send it.
    12-18-14 11:53 PM
    Installed this leak on my z30 and the Snap App 2_0_0_2 keeps crashing in this build, I log in and the app text shows up, but no pictures and when I try and download and/or update any app, it just bombs out. If there is an updated version, I would appreciate a link to it.
    Hey after using this build for sometime I started to face the same issue and not only with Snap but with other apps as well. They would start with no images and then just crashed out. On top of it there was no sound from the music app after I received a call and had to reboot the phone. Eventually had to wipe the device and it has been over a week now and everything seems to be working fine for now.

Posted Via CB10 on Z30 running OS 10.3.1.1154
    12-19-14 12:00 AM
    BBM finally is showing what I listen to in Spotify BUT it always seems to be one song behind.

Also, album covers still aren't showing in Spotify but it appears that it's a runtime issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:27 AM
    Accessing BBM Channel and Group Picture comments are normal to load from the HUB but Group chats are noticeably slower. Having BBM in active frame will help remedy the delay.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:48 AM
    I just installed OS 10.3.1.1154 on my Z10 and so far, everything's running smoothly ... and quicker.

Question: Is Flash not going to be supported in the official OS 10.3.1 release? And what alternative browser is everyone using for sites that use flash?

Thanks!
    12-19-14 02:25 AM
    Updated Now it is more than three weeks.
    No issue. Happy Live!
    12-19-14 04:24 AM
    Hey after using this build for sometime I started to face the same issue and not only with Snap but with other apps as well. They would start with no images and then just crashed out. On top of it there was no sound from the music app after I received a call and had to reboot the phone. Eventually had to wipe the device and it has been over a week now and everything seems to be working fine for now.

Posted Via CB10 on Z30 running OS 10.3.1.1154
    I finally have everything working after I wiped the device and restored my data from my passport backup using link. Now my contacts are fine, snap is working and so far the only issue is the device monitor doesn't show the battery usage data properly, but I can live with it until the official OTA update is released.

There are way too many improvements in 10.3.1 to warrant going back to 10.2 and I not looking back.

12-19-14 05:08 AM
893 ... 3031323334 ...