Hello, as you've probably seen in the findings and fixes thread I had created a questionnaire so we can have live feedback of how stable the OS is and have an easy-to-check results page that shows where people are having problems - and possibly cut down on the posts simply asking if the OS is stable and experience and such; hopefully making the posts more specific and details about certain problems and solutions easier to find. This is version two of the poll, which I'm hoping will be much more detailed and useful. I'm posting it here and now for .1154 because I want to do a trial run to resolve any deficiencies before the next OS is leaked/released.

I'm still putting together the results page, but here's the poll.

Google's generated results should be visible here.

THIS is the results page I am working on. I am in the progress of adding more information and will format it nicer.
    Last edited by grahamf; 12-21-14 at 10:29 AM.
    12-21-14 02:47 AM
    Nice Graham! Not sure BlackBerry will appreciate the use of their logo though.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-21-14 06:03 AM
    completed it. one fast suggestion: there are 4 questions where you can add a 1-3 rank. i think 1-5 would make it for more accurate results. great job!
    12-21-14 06:09 AM
    Small price to pay for the free Beta testing we are carrying out for them !!!
    12-21-14 06:19 AM
    Small price to pay for the free Beta testing we are carrying out for them !!!
    LoL! That's hardly their perspective.
    12-21-14 06:37 AM
    Good Job.
    12-21-14 06:39 AM
    Hmm I can change it.
    12-21-14 08:35 AM
    So you want me to pick a random OS I was on before? I don't remember what the OS was before.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-21-14 08:51 AM
    Excellent survey!! Filled it out, but was surprised to see that the "previous OS" had so many 10.2.X.X and no one (except for me I guess) came from 10.3.1.1151

I would also suggest lining up the answers in numbers and %'s along with the bar graph - at first look the answers seem skewed to the line above meaning that the majority of responses at first glance appear to be "Unknown or N/A " when in reality those responses were for "No problems" - just a visual thing...

Thanks for posting this, please keep it up!!
    12-21-14 08:54 AM
    Ok but where can I see the results? Thinking of an install but I'm afraid of the leak...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-14 09:00 AM
    So you want me to pick a random OS I was on before? I don't remember what the OS was before.
    Too many office Christmas parties?

Ok but where can I see the results? Thinking of an install but I'm afraid of the leak...

In the 1154 findings/fixes thread, but if you're afraid, it might be better to wait for official.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-21-14 09:17 AM

In the 1154 findings/fixes thread, but if you're afraid, it might be better to wait for official.
    Hey Wulfie - how is your Channuka going?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-21-14 09:19 AM
    Got it, thanks!

BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-21-14 09:33 AM
    Too many leaks

But really. It won't take the numbers I put in there. So I didn't do it.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-21-14 09:43 AM
    Excellent survey!! Filled it out, but was surprised to see that the "previous OS" had so many 10.2.X.X and no one (except for me I guess) came from 10.3.1.1151

I would also suggest lining up the answers in numbers and %'s along with the bar graph - at first look the answers seem skewed to the line above meaning that the majority of responses at first glance appear to be "Unknown or N/A " when in reality those responses were for "No problems" - just a visual thing...

Thanks for posting this, please keep it up!!
    The results page is just the default Google survey one. I haven't started on an optimized version yet nor can I figure out how to alter the generated one.
    Too many leaks

But really. It won't take the numbers I put in there. So I didn't do it.
    then you can put down 10.2.1.0000 or something. I put in a rule that requires the OS version number to be in a specific format so that I can manage the results better, but I'm not sure yet how the data will be used. Or even if it's actually useful.

Responses should be visible here.

THIS is the results page I am working on I am in the progress of adding more information and will format it nicer.
    Last edited by grahamf; 12-21-14 at 10:29 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-21-14 09:54 AM
    Sorry it's taking so long to update the results page. I added another section, but I'm still working out how to display the data from the big table.
    12-28-14 04:00 PM
    Then do it from the kid's table.
    12-28-14 05:20 PM
    Participated and now looking over the results.

Having to replace a Q10 keyboard is not fun or easy.
    12-29-14 08:46 AM