01-16-15 12:16 AM
1,274 ... 48495051
tools
    I did a blitz upgrade from a previous version (I think 1116, but I honestly don't recall) and my clock stopped working - when I click on "Alarms", the clock app sometimes flashes before closing and sometimes doesn't flash at all but just goes back to my app switcher screen. I checked the newest blitz (1154) and the clock app version hasn't changed (though I blitz loaded the whole OS anyways - no change). I also tried loading the clock BAR from my previous working version (1116) and the behavior hasn't changed.

I've enjoyed the blitz load up to this point and this is the first time I've had an issue with something not working properly - have others experienced problems with the clock/alarm in this build? Without a better solution, I'm probably going to do a backup/autoloader/restore today, though I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.

I appreciate any ideas you've got!
    11-25-14 07:03 AM
    Trying reloading the clock bar with Sachesi, worked for me. Good Luck.

I did a blitz upgrade from a previous version (I think 1116, but I honestly don't recall) and my clock stopped working - when I click on "Alarms", the clock app sometimes flashes before closing and sometimes doesn't flash at all but just goes back to my app switcher screen. I checked the newest blitz (1154) and the clock app version hasn't changed (though I blitz loaded the whole OS anyways - no change). I also tried loading the clock BAR from my previous working version (1116) and the behavior hasn't changed.

I've enjoyed the blitz load up to this point and this is the first time I've had an issue with something not working properly - have others experienced problems with the clock/alarm in this build? Without a better solution, I'm probably going to do a backup/autoloader/restore today, though I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.

I appreciate any ideas you've got!
    11-25-14 07:33 AM
    WiFi reception is still bad for this load. I got no signal on WiFi in my house where as in 10.2 there was never any reception issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-25-14 09:11 PM
    Hi there again Moodyk13,

Since you helped me out so well with the 996 radio yesterday, thought you could help me once again...

Every time I install the 1151 core (3 separate times now), my BBM never works, any ideas why this keeps happening....ended up reverted back to 938 Core (don't have 1051 core) with 996 Radio and BBM works fine again!!

What am I doing wrong to get 1151 to run normally on my Q10??

Posted via my Kick@ss Q10.
    Sorry I haven't been on to see your question. I had this happen as well. I did a few hard resets and still didn't work.

How I fixed my BBM was turn the phone completely off using power button. Leave off about 10 min giving all processes time to completely finish. Turned phone back on but did not touch it for about 15 minutes, giving everything, including BBM plenty of time to repopulate. Then I was able to open it up w/ no problems.

If this doesn't work the first time, may have to Side load the BBM bar file then follow above procedure.

Hope this helps!

I am.... Mrs. Peevishlicious .... May he troll in peace. ❤
    11-25-14 11:05 PM
    Hello. Hope someone can help. Installed 1151/nondestuctive/using Shchesi 2.0.0/. Now Blend won't connect to either computer. I've updated both blend, I've uninstalled blend reinstalled it on both computers. When I activate blend in my passport it shows I'm connected to 1of the computer.(see picture below). I know It can't be, the computer is off, I also check and I did close blend and the WiFi is also turned off. I've also deleted that computer in my passport. Any ideas, suggestions, or fixes. Sorry if this has been covered I did do a search for 1151 using BlackBerry Blend and haven't really found anything. Thank You
    Attachment 316737

Posted via my Powerful Passport
    Run task manager on your PC and look for processes associated w/ BlackBerry and /or RIM. Any that you see, select and click "end processes"

Then run msconfig and look at start up tab. Uncheck any associated w/ Link, Blend, BlackBerry and/or RIM.
    Reboot PC. Tell it "ok" when it fusses at you for making changes. Lol.

Now try connecting.

11-25-14 11:12 PM
    WiFi reception is still bad for this load. I got no signal on WiFi in my house where as in 10.2 there was never any reception issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=970997

Many answers / solutions here and thread isn't that long so worth reading all posts.

11-25-14 11:16 PM
    I think this is new. There's now a date indicated for each day in agenda view. I used to get confused when scrolling through agenda view and not knowing which date I'm looking at. Now that's no longer an issue.
    OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141126_135625.png

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 11:59 PM
    Every gi restart my phone, normal profile settings are gone. I always have vibrate off and then after reboot, vibrate is on. Very annoying...

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:42 AM
    I think this is new. There's now a date indicated for each day in agenda view. I used to get confused when scrolling through agenda view and not knowing which date I'm looking at. Now that's no longer an issue.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141126_135625.png 
Views:	1279 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	316980

Posted via CB10
    I agree. This new view of agenda is very confusing.
    I prefer the previous which was day by day. More accurate, more efficient on my eyes.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:44 AM
    Quick question, I am currently on the 10.3.0.1418 build on my new passport and I was wondering if I run the 10.3.1.1151 passport autoloader to update, will the correct blend file be in this update or will I have to reload the latest blend bar file after I am done running the autoloader? I have seen threads of folks having issues with blend after updating to 10.3.1.
    11-26-14 06:23 AM
    I just tested this from within the Calendar app. I can create a task and save it to a folder in remember. I can even create the folder from within the task creation screen. It's actually very neat. I'm running this OS on my Z10. Autoloader. Previous OS was 10.2.1
    That means there is a bug in my installed OS. Anyone knows which .bar file is responsible for task creation from calendar? I reloaded Remember.bar and 4 file associated with calendar (Calendar.bar; calendar.viewer.eventcreate; calendar.viewer.ics; calendar.viewer.nav) but it didn't fix it. Perhaps the problem is with something else, maybe not even a .bar file.
    If somebody can point me into the right direction I'll really appreciate it.
    11-26-14 09:05 AM
    I just added a task from the Calendar app. Was even able to create a new folder to put the task in.

Z10-3 10.3.1.1151 (autoloader and partial restore)
    That means there is a bug in my installed OS. Anyone knows which .bar file is responsible for task creation from calendar? I reloaded Remember.bar and 4 file associated with calendar (Calendar.bar; calendar.viewer.eventcreate; calendar.viewer.ics; calendar.viewer.nav) but it didn't fix it. Perhaps the problem is with something else, maybe not even a .bar file.
    If somebody can point me into the right direction I'll really appreciate it.
    11-26-14 09:06 AM
    Trying reloading the clock bar with Sachesi, worked for me. Good Luck.
    Didn't work for me - forcing sachesi to reload the clock bar had no effect. I ended up doing a link backup, autoloading the version I already had loaded non-destructively (1154), and then restoring - now my clock and alarm work great.

Thanks though - just happy to have it working again!
    11-27-14 11:16 PM
    Quick question, I am currently on the 10.3.0.1418 build on my new passport and I was wondering if I run the 10.3.1.1151 passport autoloader to update, will the correct blend file be in this update or will I have to reload the latest blend bar file after I am done running the autoloader? I have seen threads of folks having issues with blend after updating to 10.3.1.
    Apparently, your phone is not yet white-listed for Blend.
    "MOST" Q10/Z10/Z30/Q5 have not been white list. Not "all". Blend works on my Z10 cause I'm white listed.
    Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151
    11-28-14 08:53 AM
    OTG on Z30STA100-6/10.3.1.1151 don't seem to be working, could someone please confirm this for me?
    11-28-14 10:22 AM
    Apparently, your phone is not yet white-listed for Blend.
    Wrong. Bakron has a Passport.

Bakron: If you use an autoloader, you'll have to load earlier Blend files using Sachesi.

If you do a non-destructive update using Sachesi and Blitz, you can either reinstall the earlier Blend files, or just remove the newer Blend files before updating.

I believe there's a separate thread on this.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.3.1.1154
    11-28-14 03:00 PM
    Wrong. Bakron has a Passport.

Bakron: If you use an autoloader, you'll have to load earlier Blend files using Sachesi.

If you do a non-destructive update using Sachesi and Blitz, you can either reinstall the earlier Blend files, or just remove the newer Blend files before updating.

I believe there's a separate thread on this.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.3.1.1154
    I stand corrected. Thank you.

Bakron: I apologize for misleading you.
    11-28-14 05:32 PM
    I'm sad to say I had to go back to the official OS on my Z10. I already miss all the cool new features of 10.3.1 and can't wait for it to be released.

I was just finding a little instability in the bbm and the battery and a bit of stuttering in my music app. I tried to do a few hard resets and did a wipe and a reload but finally decided to go back.

That's not to say that if a more stable release comes out I not might try again. It really is an awesome OS.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 11:11 PM
    I find this build too buggy for me. Battery life is poor and so is the signal. Browser app lags and can be frustrating at times. Music app stutters when screen turns off, but works fine after I close and restart it. On my Z3 I can't open more than 3 apps, the phone becomes laggy and the apps closes. I hear the. 1154 is less buggy, I'm going to load it today and see if it runs better.

Official member of the Peevishlicious crew
    Last edited by bluepearls; 11-29-14 at 08:59 AM.
    11-28-14 11:36 PM
    I find this build too buggy for me. Battery life is poor and so it the signal. Browser app lags and can be frustrating at times. Music app stutters when screen turns off, but works fine after I close and restart it. On my Z3 I can't open more than 3 apps, the phone becomes laggy and the apps closes. I hear the. 1154 is less buggy, I'm going to load it today and see if it runs better.

Official member of the Peevishlicious crew
    Wow. I didn't even have that many bugs and I rolled mine back. Lol.

The only deal breaker for me was the bbm delay. That's one of my most important communication tools so I couldn't have it being buggy.

Dang but after only a week on 10.3.1, 10.2 seems a bit old.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 07:36 AM
    I find this build too buggy for me. Battery life is poor and so it the signal. Browser app lags and can be frustrating at times. Music app stutters when screen turns off, but works fine after I close and restart it. On my Z3 I can't open more than 3 apps, the phone becomes laggy and the apps closes. I hear the. 1154 is less buggy, I'm going to load it today and see if it runs better.
    This reminds me of being on 10.0, awaiting 10.1.
    11-29-14 08:27 AM
    Guys, do you still find that some of the contacts are missing after some time?

I remember, 100%, how I added a phone number to my FB contact.

Two three weeks later - phone number is gone.

Wtf?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 05:20 PM
    When a contact disappear, it usually has been associated automatically with another one.

You can break this association, and also turn off automatic association.

It's been there for a long time.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 11:51 PM
    Z10 100-2 everything is good. The only problem is with file manager. The box, Dropbox and one drive needs very long time to load. The time is longer if the folder is loaded with photos and shorter if there are only documents.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 10:41 AM
    Just noticed something odd. I recently upgraded both my Z10 and my wife's Z10 to 10.3.1.1151. I had earlier loaded a 10.3.0.???? leak on my device which I had not placed on my wifes. During the holiday I was loading some apps on the wife's phone and had to restart it and noticed that her Verizon Wallpaper loading screen (seen during power-on & power-off) is different than mine. I recall after loading one of the 10.3.0.???? leaks mine changed from the white background to a solid red background with a larger Verizon text on it, however her phone even now on the same OS as mine is still showing the white background with the smaller Verizon text on it. Kind of surprised me. Even double checked and the OS versions on both phones are the same, and they were both loaded with the same method (Sachesi). So apparently it was one of the 10.3.0 leaks that contained the files that altered the Verizon logo, but that change wasn't carried through on 10.3.1.1151? Guessing hers did not change because I never loaded the 10.3.0 leak on it? Struck me as odd? Anyone else experience that? Just figured the change in logo would have been carried through with the latest leaks as well?
    12-01-14 10:41 AM
1,274 ... 48495051