12-09-14 10:15 AM
1,593 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Which OS build is this bar came from?
    Cheers...

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 Hybrid / 1850mAh
    LoL I was afraid someone would ask. I think it is from 632. I'm not home to look and see. But either 821 or 632.

"I am 'Mrs.' Peevishilicious"
    VIP30 likes this.
    11-02-14 04:16 PM
    Yes it runs, but does not function as intended. It does not continually poll the WiFi signal.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    Yes it does for me....works perfectly including autoscan.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 04:31 PM
    EDIT:

Fixed my own problem some how. Ran a virtual expert test on USB with computer plug and unplug. That passed but the USB key didn't work still.

Checked with my girl's z30 one last time to make sure it wasn't the key.

Put it in my passport and it worked.

I'm not saying any of this fixed the problem... but that was the sequence of events.....

Hate trouble shooting....

Hey people

I uploaded this puppy onto my passport last night.

OTG seems to be having an issue.. my passport doesn't recognize the USB key I bought a while ago.

The key works in my gf's z30 on 10.3.0 just fine. Works in the computer as well.

Anyone else loose the otg USB after uploading this leak??

Reboots don't seem to help.

Suggestions??

Ps: everything else seems to work well with this leak!!!

Passport | Fido
    11-02-14 04:32 PM
    Hey people

I uploaded this puppy onto my passport last night.

OTG seems to be having an issue.. my passport doesn't recognize the USB key I bought a while ago.

The key works in my gf's z30 on 10.3.0 just fine. Works in the computer as well.

Anyone else loose the otg USB after uploading this leak??

Reboots don't seem to help.

Suggestions??

Ps: everything else seems to work well.

Passport | Fido
    Just tried it with my Passport and when I opened File Manager it came up with the flickering screen issue others have mentioned (first instance of that I've experienced). No sign of the the USB stick being available within File Manager.

I did a hard reset (kept the up and down volume held down until it rebooted) and after that it worked fine (have tried connecting the USB stick 3 times and worked each time) so hopefully a hard reset will resolve your problem as well.
    chiefx13 likes this.
    11-02-14 04:45 PM
    How to fix the android apps notification... i can't open android apps notification.... i tried hard reset.. hard reset fix the ringing issue but android notifivations in hub still there? Is one one got this bug or find the solution how to fix it..
    M on Blackberry z10 stl100-1

Posted via CB10
    also having the same problem, Z10-stl100-4
    11-02-14 04:55 PM
    This is what i know

Go to settings
    Network
    Wifi
    Tap your wifi like in few seconds in order to see sub menu
    Then edit
    Off auto obtain IP

Now you have to put all your ip address, subnet mask etc.

I hope it helps. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Most routers these days reserve your IP address, so once you used DHCP, it is sticky. Some routers may require you to specifically reserve the IP address.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 05:38 PM
    After using it for the entire weekend, I can say that this OS is really near for release. Probably out for carrier testing, that's why AT&T accidentally released it.

Issues until now... the rest seems to work
    -calendar notifications are not centered
    -instagram crashes occasionally (less than before)
    -Android notifications in the HUB don't work
    -Sometime after closing an Android app, the phone seems to lockup for a second

I'm running Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    11-02-14 06:31 PM
    This is what i know

Go to settings
    Network
    Wifi
    Tap your wifi like in few seconds in order to see sub menu
    Then edit
    Off auto obtain IP

Now you have to put all your ip address, subnet mask etc.

I hope it helps. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    yeah it worked , only disconects for about a second now if that, only thing is its so slow, thank you for the help

Posted via CB10
    KorChi_JapThai likes this.
    11-02-14 06:41 PM
    Not really sure if this is new but BlackBerry Classic tones

Attachment 311007

Posted via CB10
    Just noticed this myself. I think it is "new". I notice the volume on these is better than on the mp3 files I generally use.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    11-02-14 06:59 PM
    After using it for the entire weekend, I can say that this OS is really near for release. Probably out for carrier testing, that's why AT&T accidentally released it.

Issues until now... the rest seems to work
    -calendar notifications are not centered
    -instagram crashes occasionally (less than before)
    -Android notifications in the HUB don't work
    -Sometime after closing an Android app, the phone seems to lockup for a second

I'm running Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016

Posted via CB10
    I would like to add:
    -Android apps continue to run in the background even after you close them (even when the disable running minimized switch has been toggled).
    -Some Android apps are running the minute you start your phone for no reason. I'm sorry but my Discover credit card app doesn't need to be running the minute my phone boots...
    -Can't delete BBM or notification messages from Hub by opening them. Have to use the bulk delete method.
    -Device Monitor has to be opened after a hard reboot for the graph to track correctly.
    -Selecting specific Contacts folders doesn't stick. After a while the account will reset to sync a Contacts folders.
    -Contacts app occasionally crashes and STILL shows names as "last first" instead of "last, first" as the display toggle implies (that second part is a pet peeve of mine).
    I feel like there is one more I am jot thinking off but I am blanking at the moment.

All in all none of these are show stoppers, just minor inconveniences (of having to reboot your phone because Pandora just won't shut down and you can't kill it with the task manager is a medium inconvenience).

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-02-14 06:59 PM
    I would like to add:
    -Android apps continue to run in the background even after you close them (even when the disable running minimized switch has been toggled).
    -Some Android apps are running the minute you start your phone for no reason. I'm sorry but my Discover credit card app doesn't need to be running the minute my phone boots...
    -Can't delete BBM or notification messages from Hub by opening them. Have to use the bulk delete method.
    -Device Monitor has to be opened after a hard reboot for the graph to track correctly.
    -Selecting specific Contacts folders doesn't stick. After a while the account will reset to sync a Contacts folders.
    -Contacts app occasionally crashes and STILL shows names as "last first" instead of "last, first" as the display toggle implies (that second part is a pet peeve of mine).
    I feel like there is one more I am jot thinking off but I am blanking at the moment.

All in all none of these are show stoppers, just minor inconveniences (of having to reboot your phone because Pandora just won't shut down and you can't kill it with the task manager is a medium inconvenience).

I also noticed that the Hub resets everytime the phone is rebooted... Something that didn't happen in previous releases (except in 10.0 and I think 10.1)

And since I have a lot of SMS messages, it retreads all my SMS message and the SMS app uses a lot of ressources

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:32 PM
    Hmm. I have noticed every time I use the Assistant there is a "call" placed to (905)555-1234. Clearly it's dummy number but maybe I'll try adding that. Thanks for the tip.
    Just checked my car's phone book and the first entry is "Blackberry Assistant". Cool!
    11-02-14 08:34 PM
    Device manager is OK on my device.
    Q10 - 10.3.1.1016
    Device Manager = system Monitor ok?
    Please make a little test:
    - With about half battery, you make phone restart .. DO NOT start Monitor UI after !!!
    - Then put phone on charger .. leave on charger for circa ten percent up (for easy difference between old and new battery level).
    - Remove charger
    - After that, launch system Monitor.
    - Monitor know nothing about this charge. You got last old battery percent in horizontal line with right now percents under graph ..
    Welcome to the club
    PS: when you launch Monitor UI after boot, background part is started and all is OK.
    VIP30 likes this.
    11-02-14 08:54 PM
    LoL I was afraid someone would ask. I think it is from 632. I'm not home to look and see. But either 821 or 632.

LoL I was afraid someone wouldn't answer
    Still have the sysmon prob...
    Hope the bar from 1418 could fix this...
    Cheers...

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 Hybrid / 1850mAh
    Last edited by VIP30; 11-02-14 at 09:16 PM.
    moody likes this.
    11-02-14 08:56 PM
    Still having issues with Verizon and my STA100-3 and text messages. Intermittently getting "General Problem" when trying to send text message. Probably not receiving text messages either but haven't confirmed that. A reset fixes the issue for a while but it does come back.
    11-02-14 08:58 PM
    Hey guys, I've been playing around with leaked os's since 10.3.0... just recently with this leak I've found that my touchscreen stops working and then having to do a force restart on it. Has anyone else had this problem? Z10 stl-2 10.3.1.1016

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:27 PM
    That's what I was trying to point out; seems thought I was the only one, cuz I didnt get response from anybody.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, just tested, on Z10-3, works fine here.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:40 PM
    Discovered a new issue with this version, phone does not charge when turned off...it did initially the day i loaded the OS. I usually can use the device for two days with a single charge last night when i turned off the device and put to charge it did not charge
    11-02-14 10:08 PM
    Anyone else getting an "invalid argument" when using File Manager to access your desktop (via BlackBerry Link)?
    OS 10.3.1.1016 Fixes & Findings-img_20141102_221439.png

I'm really hoping I don't have to remove and reinstall BlackBerry Link again just to try and get remote file access working.

11-02-14 10:16 PM
    Device Manager = system Monitor ok?
    Please make a little test:
    - With about half battery, you make phone restart .. DO NOT start Monitor UI after !!!
    - Then put phone on charger .. leave on charger for circa ten percent up (for easy difference between old and new battery level).
    - Remove charger
    - After that, launch system Monitor.
    - Monitor know nothing about this charge. You got last old battery percent in horizontal line with right now percents under graph ..
    Welcome to the club
    PS: when you launch Monitor UI after boot, background part is started and all is OK.
    For Device/System Monitor error, you can sideload sysmon.bar from 10.3.1.632: sys.sysmon-10.3.1.12.bar- credit to Thurask

I use it in my Passport and it works well
    VIP30 likes this.
    11-02-14 10:18 PM
    Anyone else noticed that swiping out of the hub no longer exits the message you were reading? If you go back to the hub the message is still open. Any fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 10:34 PM
    yeah it worked , only disconects for about a second now if that, only thing is its so slow, thank you for the help

Posted via CB10
    Welcome brother:-)

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 11:01 PM
    The latest Instagram update seems to work. I just played around with it for about 10 mins... Anyone else can confirm?

Posted via CB10
    Crashes after logging in.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 11:06 PM
    Anyone else noticed that swiping out of the hub no longer exits the message you were reading? If you go back to the hub the message is still open. Any fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    Mine has always done this.

11-02-14 11:07 PM
    Anyone else getting an "invalid argument" when using File Manager to access your desktop (via BlackBerry Link)?

I'm really hoping I don't have to remove and reinstall BlackBerry Link again just to try and get remote file access working.

I access my pc via file manager without Link open. In fact I moved and copied several files yesterday w/ no problem.

11-02-14 11:09 PM
1,593 ... 3132333435 ...