04-08-14 05:30 PM
282 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    No, you want to load the entire FOLDER that you downloaded without opening it. Just drag the downloaded folder into the Install tab of Sachesi and let go - everything inside will be installed.
    Did u load each files individually? Coz when I tried I could not load all file at once .
    03-17-14 02:53 AM
    Well my answer to that is that I am taking certain liberties to make my life easier and not use up every waking hour of my time maintaining the list.
    Pfft whatevaaaa Omni

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 02:58 AM
    Did u load each files individually? Coz when I tried I could not load all file at once .
    This time around Sachesi was finicky getting it to install this update for me also - took me 3-4 attempts before it worked.

Kept telling me things like the core OS was "not a zip file", things like that.

I don't know if it was because at one point the radio file loaded and then the OS liked it better when that was already in place and decided to work, or what, but it was strange.

My standard practice these days when doing a Sachesi update is to load all the app BARs first, in case I run into issues with one or more of those. So I can pull the one it's having trouble with and finish the rest, without having it try to install the core OS and fail, restart and revert to the previous.
    03-17-14 03:02 AM
    Pfft whatevaaaa Omni

03-17-14 03:06 AM
    I load whole new OS latest leak 2228 and I saw that my battery drain very fast when I on wifi or IDLE. So I try to install 1926 radio and now my battery a lot of better sry for my bad english
    03-17-14 03:16 AM
    can you pinch to unread filter and mark all read in this version? or delete all in this version?
    Yes, no pb for me (I guess delete all means delete previous) .

Posted via CB10
    Is that a response to my question? Because I don't understand your answer.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it was.
    Means "yes I can" considering what you call "mark as read/delete all" is the "mark as read/delete previous" function you have when selecting messages by tap/hold a date header. Sry if unclear.
    03-17-14 04:04 AM
    No, you want to load the entire FOLDER that you downloaded without opening it. Just drag the downloaded folder into the Install tab of Sachesi and let go - everything inside will be installed.
    I could not drag the entire folder, so installed each .bar file.
    Is there any other way to load all the files @ once?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 05:22 AM
    After installing the .bar file, I think I messed up my device, battery doesn't get charged above 74% and contacts all messed up.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 05:29 AM
    Noteworthy find:

I don't see "Preparing BlackBerry Hub" on recent boot; it immediately loads. AND, related or not, my System average usage is down from 50% yet BlackBerry Hub usage is up...

OS 10.2.1.2228: Changelog, fixes, discoveries-img_20140317_055621.png

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228 TMO US
    03-17-14 06:04 AM
    Pfft whatevaaaa Omni

Posted via CB10
    LOL!

But seriously of course we leave things in your good hands sir. Im sure you'll make all the right deductions. Its just that some posts are so random I dont know if you should bother including them.

This list is worth something to blackberry if not its users at least.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 06:55 AM
    Yes, you can click the Folder button in the Install tab instead of dragging. This will pop open the location on your computer where Sachesi is located, and let you select the folder you want to install.
    I could not drag the entire folder, so installed each .bar file.
    Is there any other way to load all the files @ once?
    You may have missed a few bar files along the way. I would start over and try what I suggested above, if dragging doesn't work for you.
    After installing the .bar file, I think I messed up my device, battery doesn't get charged above 74% and contacts all messed up.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-17-14 08:47 AM
    The new OS seems snappier and battery is better compared with 10.2.1.2141. The only problem I found is with the BBM channels. I cannot leave any channel I subscribed.

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    03-17-14 08:55 AM
    updated Sachesi to 1.1.3 and issue resolved , now I can drag the whole folder .
    Yes, you can click the Folder button in the Install tab instead of dragging. This will pop open the location on your computer where Sachesi is located, and let you select the folder you want to install.

You may have missed a few bar files along the way. I would start over and try what I suggested above, if dragging doesn't work for you.
    Ragbert and wohch like this.
    03-17-14 09:07 AM
    Aha, wonderful! :-)
    updated Sachesi to 1.1.3 and issue resolved , now I can drag the whole folder .
    03-17-14 09:36 AM
    For Tmo customers: There's a bug.. someone else has posted about it too (think it's in the tmo update thread) With wifi calling enabled, MMS won't work - won't send and won't receive until you turn off wifi calling. If you have MMS set to notify you prior to download, you'll be notified of download, but you can't download file until you turn off wifi calling. Tried to work it out between my bold OS6 but it's wifi calling is UMA - different, and can't get into it's MMS settings to see enough info. Will try something else with SIM card installed in bold later today. Try it - enable wifi calling, send yourself an MMS message.. see if you can receive it. FWIW - I had no leak installed on my q10 prior to this update. I have yet to try it on z10, but imagine it will be the same.

Posted via laptop.. website.. Q10/Z10 Tmo 10.2.1.2228

EDIT: Might not be a general bug. Seems just 3 posters thus far.
    Last edited by anontoday; 03-17-14 at 02:06 PM.
    03-17-14 09:56 AM
    Noteworthy find:

I don't see "Preparing BlackBerry Hub" on recent boot; it immediately loads.
    This was noted by others on other recent 10.2.1 builds, that Hub loading is quicker on boot. It may have not made it into my last list because those kinds of things are hard to corroborate and there are so many variables that affect them, and I can't cross-check because the device I use as a daily driver (and thus much more data in Hub) does not have 10.2.1 on it yet.

The only problem I found is with the BBM channels. I cannot leave any channel I subscribed.
    This had been reported on other recent 10.2.1 builds, and I've seen some people claim this build solved that issue.

So obviously the jury is still out on that.
    03-17-14 05:29 PM
    For Tmo customers: There's a bug.. someone else has posted about it too (think it's in the tmo update thread) With wifi calling enabled, MMS won't work - won't send and won't receive until you turn off wifi calling. If you have MMS set to notify you prior to download, you'll be notified of download, but you can't download file until you turn off wifi calling. Tried to work it out between my bold OS6 but it's wifi calling is UMA - different, and can't get into it's MMS settings to see enough info. Will try something else with SIM card installed in bold later today. Try it - enable wifi calling, send yourself an MMS message.. see if you can receive it. FWIW - I had no leak installed on my q10 prior to this update. I have yet to try it on z10, but imagine it will be the same.

Posted via laptop.. website.. Q10/Z10 Tmo 10.2.1.2228

EDIT: Might not be a general bug. Seems just 3 posters thus far.

I saw those accounts.

However I believe I also saw people who claimed this was an issue for earlier builds of BB10 that had WiFi calling enabled as well. So I didn't include anything here on that yet.

What would be more interesting is if we have evidence that some T-Mobile USA users who installed this build do NOT have this issue.

If we cannot find any examples of that, then those 3 examples you did find might be significant evidence of a real issue.
    anontoday likes this.
    03-17-14 05:31 PM
    Hey guys, just wanted to say a couple of things about my experience the last couple of days with this update.

I have a Z10 stl100-3 locked by AT&T. I previously had the 1925 os, which I updated by using Sachesi. However, with this update I used an auto loader to update. The process went well. All is well with my phone, but there seems to be something wrong with bbm. Subscribed channels don't seem to update live as they did before the update. I and there is an error when trying to leave a channel. My phone app also glitches when my phone locks - I unlock my phone while on the phone and the app seems to glitch. I hope I'm not alone in this. Lol

And finally, I hope AT&T releases their version of the update soon - even though they probably won't.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 05:54 PM
    I saw those accounts.

However I believe I also saw people who claimed this was an issue for earlier builds of BB10 that had WiFi calling enabled as well. So I didn't include anything here on that yet.

What would be more interesting is if we have evidence that some T-Mobile USA users who installed this build do NOT have this issue.

If we cannot find any examples of that, then those 3 examples you did find might be significant evidence of a real issue.
    Tested my z10 - doesn't have this issue Go figure.. q10 does. See other thread for details: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...hments-915209/
    03-18-14 12:16 AM
    Hi blackberry experts, just bought a q10 and I love it however, it will be more amazing if you have some features of bold 9900 in Q10. These are:

1. return the profile app for easy navigating between normal mode, silent, discreet, loud etc.

2. Enhancement of cut, copy, paste and select. Bold 9900 is the best. Hope they can enhance it same with bold, well maybe because of trackpad? Hope you can find ways to improve it. Maybe a virtual trackpad? There were times that selection of actions were not reacting regardless of several taps/hold done.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 12:50 AM
    Additional concern:
    3. Creating group names for sms is easy however, how come every time I use the group name to send sms it automatically convert to mms? How will I disable this? Help please. ThankS

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 12:56 AM
    -- Never mind --
    Last edited by Thirsty; 03-18-14 at 04:53 AM.
    03-18-14 03:14 AM
    I have a Z10 stl100-3 locked by AT&T. I previously had the 1925 os, which I updated by using Sachesi. However, with this update I used an auto loader to update. The process went well. All is well with my phone, but there seems to be something wrong with bbm. Subscribed channels don't seem to update live as they did before the update. I and there is an error when trying to leave a channel. My phone app also glitches when my phone locks - I unlock my phone while on the phone and the app seems to glitch.

The inability to unsubscribe from BBM channels has been reported by a few people starting with earlier builds like the one you just upgraded from. This seems to be configuration-specific. Some people have had some success re-loading the BBM BAR file.

If you used an autoloader, it takes a while for the system to builds indexes and so on - anywhere from a few hours to several days.

Also, try restarting the device using the power button a couple of times - that can help in some cases with sluggishness issues.

I don't know what you mean by "glitches" in this context.
    03-18-14 03:20 AM
    This was noted by others on other recent 10.2.1 builds, that Hub loading is quicker on boot. It may have not made it into my last list because those kinds of things are hard to corroborate and there are so many variables that affect them, and I can't cross-check because the device I use as a daily driver (and thus much more data in Hub) does not have 10.2.1 on it yet.
    I would agree that the load time is improved on 10.2.1 but as with a lot of data in the hub it certainly continues to say preparing after a reboot.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 09:00 AM
    Hi blackberry experts, just bought a q10 and I love it however, it will be more amazing if you have some features of bold 9900 in Q10. These are:

1. return the profile app for easy navigating between normal mode, silent, discreet, loud etc.

2. Enhancement of cut, copy, paste and select. Bold 9900 is the best. Hope they can enhance it same with bold, well maybe because of trackpad? Hope you can find ways to improve it. Maybe a virtual trackpad? There were times that selection of actions were not reacting regardless of several taps/hold done.

Posted via CB10
    1) If you put the notifications in the quick settings area tapping the bell will switch to your previous profile, tapping the word notifications will bring you into your profile settings.

2) you have to get used to it, but imo it's fairly efficient for a touch screen. If you hold for a second it highlights a word, a little longer a sentence, a little longer a few lines, a little longer a paragraph. It's weird at first, but practice it, it's not so bad.

3) I have no idea, I never use group sms. Use BBM?

Posted via CB10
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    03-18-14 09:07 AM
282 ... 7891011 ...