04-08-14 06:30 PM
282 ... 9101112
tools
    Just to add my experience and a fix for myself

So I updated to .2228 and could not get Wifi calling working (worked fine in the past on other builds), also remote file access always came up blank when connecting to computers.

I decided to take a chance on a reinstall. Backed up settings, data, applications all separately w/link
    uninstalled most of my apps, ran SIC multi wipe
    Ran. 2228 autoloader
    Restored settings then data then applications (in that order)

Updated all account pw's and abracadabra all is working perfect. (w/the exception of rfa not working on 1 comp)

Maybe there is something to this SIC Multiwipe to help resolve strange issues.
    Good luck hope this helps people

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 11:18 AM
    So I can't say when this change happened as its been a while since I last used my BT earpiece; guessing two maybe three OS leaks ago? However after installing this leak I used my BT earpiece yesterday and the volume level available from the earpiece is noticeably louder than it had been.
    03-21-14 12:36 PM
    So I updated to .2228 and could not get Wifi calling working (worked fine in the past on other builds), also remote file access always came up blank when connecting to computers.

I decided to take a chance on a reinstall. Backed up settings, data, applications all separately w/link
    uninstalled most of my apps, ran SIC multi wipe
    Ran. 2228 autoloader
    Restored settings then data then applications (in that order)

Updated all account pw's and abracadabra all is working perfect. (w/the exception of rfa not working on 1 comp)

Maybe there is something to this SIC Multiwipe to help resolve strange issues.

anontoday reported today that an OS re-install along with a regular (single) security wipe also fixed his issue with not being able to send MMS messages when WiFi calling is enabled.

I honestly don't think there's any benefit to run 5 security wipes in a row rather than 1, but whatever floats yer boat.
    03-23-14 03:10 AM
    So I can't say when this change happened as its been a while since I last used my BT earpiece; guessing two maybe three OS leaks ago? However after installing this leak I used my BT earpiece yesterday and the volume level available from the earpiece is noticeably louder than it had been.
    If you take a look at the changelog I compiled for 10.2.1.2141 (linked in first post), you will see that several people reported louder Bluetooth audio in that build. So I assume that was when that change was likely made. (At least for OS builds we are publicly aware-of)
    03-23-14 03:12 AM
    anontoday reported..... his issue..
    One correction: her issue

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    03-23-14 03:50 AM
    Has anyone succeeded with Skype working in the newest Tmobile update 10.2.1?

Still doesn't word for me. Uninstalled and reinstalled... still doesn't work. Just getting a blank screen when it is launched.
    03-23-14 10:04 AM
    One correction: her issue

Posted via CB10
    Now how the heck are we boys expected to know that?!?!

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10.
    03-23-14 11:25 AM
    Now how the heck are we boys expected to know that?!?!

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10.
    You're not but now you do

Posted via CB10 Q10/Z10
    03-23-14 03:22 PM
    Has anyone succeeded with Skype working in the newest Tmobile update 10.2.1?

Still doesn't word for me. Uninstalled and reinstalled... still doesn't work. Just getting a blank screen when it is launched.
    Yes. I saw it somewhere. Can't locate exact location on app at the moment. Search skype or check omnitechs list of working apps. I think he recently added it due to the positive report.

EDIT: it's in this thread, scroll back "skype 4.7 from play"
    Posted via CB10 Q10/Z10
    Last edited by anontoday; 03-23-14 at 03:37 PM.
    03-23-14 03:25 PM
    OS 10.2.1.2228: Changelog, fixes, discoveries-img_20140324_084325.png

Hi guys,

Look at the battery icon, it kind of off the side I think. Is it always like that?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 08:46 PM

I honestly don't think there's any benefit to run 5 security wipes in a row rather than 1, but whatever floats yer boat.
    I don't see the point myself. Curious though.... Are there a limited number of 'writes' you can do to the phones? Not necessarily a number set it stone, but assume more writes brings the hardware closer to end of life.
    03-24-14 09:04 AM

Hi guys,

Look at the battery icon, it kind of off the side I think. Is it always like that?

Posted via CB10
    My battery location looks exactly the same. I don't see anything wrong with it.
    03-24-14 09:06 AM
    I honestly don't know how new this is as I only noticed it this morning...

The color bar under each text message bubble is now a consistent yellow-gold color no matter if it shows just one message or multiple messages grouped within a single bubble.

Earlier OSs had a green line if there was more than one message grouped in a bubble prior to responding, and the yellow-gold if there was only a single message before you responded.

I really hadn't noticed exactly when this changed, but, as I said, I only just now noticed it looking at past messages that used have the green line. Could have been in the last few 10.2.1 builds.
    03-24-14 01:09 PM
    A couple of (good) email changes I just noticed:

1) If I send an email and Bcc: myself at the same address I use for sending, I now receive the Bcc: email on my phone. Previously, I would have to Bcc: myself at an entirely different address and then retrieve it on my PC.

2) The list of email suggestions under the To: field (or the cc: or Bcc: field) is now a vertical list which displays the actual email addresses instead of just usernames.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2228 :-)
    03-24-14 06:15 PM
    My battery location looks exactly the same. I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Oh, I mean the fill in the battery icon.not the location.

Here I crop for you.

OS 10.2.1.2228: Changelog, fixes, discoveries-img_20140324_084325_edit_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 08:29 AM
    That is supposed to be a visual representation of how much charge your battery has left in it. At 100% the rectangle is all white. As your battery loses charge, the white part gets smaller (shorter) from the left.

Here I crop for you.
    03-25-14 08:37 AM
    That is supposed to be a visual representation of how much charge your battery has left in it. At 100% the rectangle is all white. As your battery loses charge, the white part gets smaller (shorter) from the left.

Yes I know that. What I mean is there is gap at the upper part. Look at the bottom part there is no gap. I'm sorry if no one have this issue. I'm not that dumb not knowing how the battery icon work.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 09:21 AM
    I wasn't implying you're stupid, just trying to understand your concern about the image. It's just a line drawing; perhaps the original artist thought it looked more like a battery and less like a rectangular blob by making it slightly asymmetric - who knows.

Yes I know that. What I mean is there is gap at the upper part. Look at the bottom part there is no gap. I'm sorry if no one have this issue. I'm not that dumb not knowing how the battery icon work.

Posted via CB10

03-25-14 10:27 AM

Here I crop for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140324_084325_edit_edit.png 
Views:	1868 
Size:	1.2 KB 
ID:	258179

Posted via CB10
    You are right. The fill inside the battery erry outline is shifted downward about 1 pixel. There should be slight separation between the fill and outline along the top, left, and bottom sides. But I don't have that issue...

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2141
    03-25-14 12:04 PM
    Please add this issue to your list: Priority contacts not sticking
    03-25-14 07:21 PM
    I am on AT&T GoPhone and upgraded from 10.2.1.1925 to 10.2.1.2228 on 3/18 and everything seemed to be fine - no issues. Did not notice any significant improvements either. Then last Saturday morning I was away from the phone for a few hours and had a few missed calls and voice mails. Came back to the phone and found that it is asking me to enter password for Visual Voice Mail. I never had used this feature on my phone and had never set it up - so I wasn't sure what password to use. I tried hitting cancel but it would be back within a minute of so and was a botheration. I tried all passwords that I could think of but nothing worked.

In the process of fixing this issue - I realized that I deleted my settings for calling to the the "regular" voice mailbox, and automatically enter my password and retrieve my voice mails. Surprisingly, now I don't even find the option for setting up my voice mail in the settings for the "phone" app.

Totally at a loss as to what to do. Just tried to call the voice mailbox number to call for AT&T GoPhone but it does not recognize my phone number and asks me if I have a mailbox on the system - when I say yes - the system asks me to enter my mailbox number. Again - I don't know what the heck is my mailbox number. I assumed that it might be my phone number so tried that - but it doesn't work.

So - looking for ideas on what to do here....

Hare Krishna
    Sridhara-syama dasa
    03-31-14 03:35 PM
    Unfortunately something went funky with your vm access#. The easiest way to do it is call AT&T (18009019878 for gophone), at the first menu say "more options", at the second "representative". Then ask the rep to reprovision your voice-mail. If they don't know what that means, hang up and call back. If you don't know your regular vm password ask them to reset it to the last 7 digits of your phone number.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 04:01 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140324_084325.png 
Views:	1118 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	257679

Hi guys,

Posted via CB10
    Just swipe up it will go
    03-31-14 04:04 PM
    Unfortunately something went funky with your vm access#. The easiest way to do it is call AT&T (18009019878 for gophone), at the first menu say "more options", at the second "representative". Then ask the rep to reprovision your voice-mail. If they don't know what that means, hang up and call back. If you don't know your regular vm password ask them to reset it to the last 7 digits of your phone number.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you Toobs - I just did that and within a few minutes the lady fixed everything. In trying to fix this I had ended up messing up my regular voice mailbox too.

Hare Krishna
    Sridhara-syama dasa
    03-31-14 04:08 PM
    Thank you Toobs - I just did that and within a few minutes the lady fixed everything. In trying to fix this I had ended up messing up my regular voice mailbox too.

Hare Krishna
    Sridhara-syama dasa
    Yeah, during the fix the woman that you spoke to must mistakenly removed the necessary SOC code for voicemail. If you call back it should be fairly easy to resolve.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 06:25 PM
282 ... 9101112