01-10-14 07:18 AM
617 ... 232425
tools
    So I've been looking for a solution to my Accounts not loading and have yet to find one. I have removed all Android apps, I'm going through the hub to get to the account, I tried rebooting without my sim and SD cards. Any other ideas?
    Did you restore app data and settings, from a previous build?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 01:35 PM
    Did you restore app data and settings, from a previous build?
    I would have, yes.
    12-10-13 01:45 PM
    Guys, i have a little bug. When im just relaxing on my phone tweeting and that, then a whatsapp message arrives with the notification preview but it shows a different picture. For example, my friend "John" texts me but he doesnt have a picture on whatsapp. So when the message arrives i get the image from my dad (i have him on BBM). Anyone knows how to fix this?
    12-11-13 01:12 AM
    I would have, yes.
    Please start reading the beginning of this thread. I've outlined how you can remedy the issues your device is experiencing

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 06:07 AM
    'Prompt for email image resize' option does not work. It is set to ON but I get no prompt

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 11:29 PM
    Please Help me guys.
    First I do exactly like this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/ says. I do backup my Q10 using Blackberry Link, then start the autoloader.exe, after finished installing I do the security wipe too. But Why I can't restore my data. I installed the 1055 version.
    It say "There could be have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected." But my Q10 are connected to the Blackberry Link?
    Some people in this forum tells me to use Blackberry Link to reinstall the old OS, then I click the reload as they say. I do that, and it worked, but when it downloading at 70-80% stop and there something error.
    Do you know different way to install my old OS? I'm using 10.2 version.
    12-12-13 12:04 AM
    Please Help me guys.
    First I do exactly like this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/ says. I do backup my Q10 using Blackberry Link, then start the autoloader.exe, after finished installing I do the security wipe too. But Why I can't restore my data. I installed the 1055 version.
    It say "There could be have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected." But my Q10 are connected to the Blackberry Link?
    Some people in this forum tells me to use Blackberry Link to reinstall the old OS, then I click the reload as they say. I do that, and it worked, but when it downloading at 70-80% stop and there something error.
    Do you know different way to install my old OS? I'm using 10.2 version.
    Use the search feature, on the CB site, and locate the autoloader for the OS you would like to downgrade to. Download and install on your device.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:00 AM
    any suggestions how to get the wifi working would be helpful.Wifi connections on both my z10 and q10 have shut down with this leak.Have tried everything possible.
    12-12-13 10:37 AM
    OK, been through all 25 pages and have not found anyone else mention this, so perhaps it's only me...

Seems some of my wifi profiles get disabled automatically due to network connection issue. Fine, except that these are my home and work profiles which I use all the time. If I go into Wifi setup and click the "Connect" button without making any changes they work just fine - until I leave the area and come back.

Even if I edit the profiles and enable then save they remain in "saved-disabled" mode, whereas if I disable a profile (Starbucks, for example) and save it remains disabled. If I then re-enable and save the same profile (Starbucks) it remains enabled.

Anyone else seen this or know what might be going on?
    12-18-13 11:12 AM
    I just recently started experiencing the same issue, both at work and at home. I have no idea what started it but same symptoms, if I'd pull it up and hit connect it would be just fine. I also tried going to the saved profile and marking it enabled and then saving it, however when returning to look at the saved list it was still marked as disabled. Two days ago I completely deleted the two offending wi-fi profiles from the saved list, rebooted the phone, and then added them back in. Since that time I have not had the issue again. That might be worth a shot? Good Luck
    12-18-13 11:26 AM
    OK, been through all 25 pages and have not found anyone else mention this, so perhaps it's only me...

Seems some of my wifi profiles get disabled automatically due to network connection issue. Fine, except that these are my home and work profiles which I use all the time. If I go into Wifi setup and click the "Connect" button without making any changes they work just fine - until I leave the area and come back.

Even if I edit the profiles and enable then save they remain in "saved-disabled" mode, whereas if I disable a profile (Starbucks, for example) and save it remains disabled. If I then re-enable and save the same profile (Starbucks) it remains enabled.

Anyone else seen this or know what might be going on?
    I just recently started experiencing the same issue, both at work and at home. I have no idea what started it but same symptoms, if I'd pull it up and hit connect it would be just fine. I also tried going to the saved profile and marking it enabled and then saving it, however when returning to look at the saved list it was still marked as disabled. Two days ago I completely deleted the two offending wi-fi profiles from the saved list, rebooted the phone, and then added them back in. Since that time I have not had the issue again. That might be worth a shot? Good Luck
    Yes, same thing happens to me and couldn't figure out the solution. So will try and delete as you mentioned and add back in. Will let you know.
    12-18-13 01:39 PM
    Yes, same thing happens to me and couldn't figure out the solution. So will try and delete as you mentioned and add back in. Will let you know.
    Delete, reboot, and redo wifi profiles does seemed to have helped. Can't believe I hadn't thought of that myself and tried much ealier!

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-18-13 08:33 PM
    Delete, reboot, and redo wifi profiles does seemed to have helped. Can't believe I hadn't thought of that myself and tried much ealier!

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    So yay!!!!!!! It worked. No network connection error msg now and it stays enabled. Hopefully it stays this way. Was driving me batty, LOL

Thanks guys
    12-18-13 09:05 PM
    Mecca is awesome

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:08 PM
    I did remove all wifi profiles, Reboot and it worked again. For a few days only The problem is back and even the Trick with removing and rebooting won't help Hope 10.2.1 official will come soon!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 08:07 AM
    I did remove all wifi profiles, Reboot and it worked again. For a few days only The problem is back and even the Trick with removing and rebooting won't help Hope 10.2.1 official will come soon!!!

Posted via CB10
    Seems like 1259 doesn't have this problem. Perhaps upgrade the OS! As soon as I'm home form holidays, I'm going up to 1925 unless some higher leaks before then.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1259
    12-29-13 09:18 AM
    This worked for me. Thank you.
    01-10-14 07:18 AM
617 ... 232425