01-10-14 07:18 AM
617 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Thanks for getting back to me Ken. I found the boxes under the text advanced apn settings. I made the changes as you suggested; did nothing to the settings under the ATT network on settings, and gave it a try to send a picture. Still the same so I am rebooting (volume keys) to see if that is the difference. I'll get back to you shortly. I only made those two changes that you posted.
    For reference, I have done 2 installs and the last one was followed by a wipe. I did not restore anything. Back in a minute.
    Unfortunately, it may not work without a reinstall and no wipe, but in the other thread the guy who posted the APN settings said it did for him.

I didn't have to do a hard reboot once I got the settings right.

Again, in the AT&T APN settings, try just having the word phone in the name field, and in the text advanced APN, just fill in the MMSC URL and the Proxy URL. I know you'll be able to put in name, password, etc., under text APN if you've done the wipe, but try leaving those blank. The fields in these two places are different if you have done a wipe and if you haven't done a wipe. Some combination should work, or else you'll have to do a reinstall of 1055 and no wipe and then put in the settings only in the text APN area (the main AT&T Mobile Network APN won't take any manual input after a reinstall and no wipe).

I'll be away now for a couple of hours but will check back later.
    go1ndr likes this.
    11-19-13 06:05 PM
    Activate rotation lock, and see if that fixes the tilt problem

Posted via CB10
    I tried and also reboot but didn't help, the game still giving issues

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 06:06 PM
    Where are you looking--in the Mobile Network APN settings or in the Text-settings-advanced-APN? I don't recall if, under the AT&T Mobile Network APN settings, which are blank if you've done a wipe after an install of 1055, you can enter anything but "phone". If not, just enter phone, then go to the Text settings advanced APN and put in the MMSC Address: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net and Proxy Address : proxy.mobile.att.net:80. Those fields should definitely be there. In that APN box, if you had done a wipe, you can also put in a name, which I guess would be "phone", but the field for a name is no longer present in the text settings advanced APN box if you have reinstalled the1055 without a wipe.

If that still hasn't cleared it up, let me know.
    Ken--YOU ARE THE MAN! I second all the praise that Mecca has bestowed upon you! Thank you so much! The fix works (I just had to figure out how to save it-lol)!
    Now any ideas how to fix the problem with the pairing of our phones with our cars bluetooth. Check out the thread on it and go to work for us buddy! Thank you so much once again!
    junior_87 likes this.
    11-19-13 06:06 PM
    How do you save the changes. When I went back in to the advanced settings, they were blank again??
    Did you click "Save" at the bottom? It doesn't seem to do anything, but my entries always stayed in place when I returned to the APN settings.
    go1ndr likes this.
    11-19-13 06:08 PM
    Did you click "Save" at the bottom? It doesn't seem to do anything, but my entries always stayed in place when I returned to the APN settings.
    Yep! Same for me. But they did save and its working so thank you once again!
    11-19-13 06:10 PM
    Ken--YOU ARE THE MAN! I second all the praise that Mecca has bestowed upon you! Thank you so much! The fix works (I just had to figure out how to save it-lol)!
    Now any ideas how to fix the problem with the pairing of our phones with our cars bluetooth. Check out the thread on it and go to work for us buddy! Thank you so much once again!
    Hah! Glad it worked.

No, I'm the last kid on my block not to have Bluetooth in my 14 year old (!) Bimmer 528i. Can't help you guys there, unless you want to buy me, say, a 2014 BMW with Bluetooth, and then I'll work on it for you.
    Mecca EL and go1ndr like this.
    11-19-13 06:12 PM
    Hah! Glad it worked.

No, I'm the last kid on my block not to have Bluetooth in my 14 year old (!) Bimmer 528i. Can't help you guys there, unless you want to buy me, say, a 2014 BMW with Bluetooth, and then I'll work on it for you.
    I have an E36 325i, I restored the engine and bumped it up to a 3.0 I love BMW's

Posted via CB10
    pfl4ume and pittster like this.
    11-19-13 06:22 PM
    I have an E36 325i, I restored the engine and bumped it up to a 3.0 I love BMW's

Posted via CB10
    I love Mercedes--LOL! Love the Bimmers too!
    Thanks again Ken and btw, I've shared your fix on another thread and gave you the credit and the link for them to read and do the fix. Hope you get a lot of "thanks" on here for the help you gave us all.
    11-19-13 06:29 PM
    Has anyone encountered this issue?

When I receive a notification from Twitter of someone "@"ing me, and when I click on reply I get an extra "@" symbol with users @.

Any solution?
    Os 10.2.1.1055 tips, tweaks and solutions-img_00000030.png

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 06:32 PM
    Great job mecca

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    go1ndr, Robbenezer and Mecca EL like this.
    11-19-13 06:46 PM
    Great job mecca

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    I completely agree Wigley!
    Mecca, you continue to remain my idol and my mentor I just hope the powers that be decide to make this a "Sticky" so that it remains on the leaked forum forever as most of these fixes from everyone will continue to be the fixes of the future. Great Job!
    Robbenezer, Mecca EL and pavan643 like this.
    11-19-13 07:05 PM
    Sorry to chime in. I'm all up and running now, but at first I did a full restore, and found that the ART was not working, reinstalled OS, and restored just Media, and settings, and now everything works again. Looks like app data was the cause of the problem.

At least for me.

Posted via CB10
    App data was the culprit in screwing my phone as well, lost game progress but would rather have OS features fully working.

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    Mecca EL and bb_uzer like this.
    11-19-13 07:09 PM
    I don't know if anyone else got this but after installing at first I had no SR version, just the OS, as some other leaks would do. All of a sudden today, I got a SR of 10.2.1.176
    Os 10.2.1.1055 tips, tweaks and solutions-img_20131554.png

11-19-13 07:14 PM
    I completely agree Wigley!
    Mecca, you continue to remain my idol and my mentor I just hope the powers that be decide to make this a "Sticky" so that it remains on the leaked forum forever as most of these fixes from everyone will continue to be the fixes of the future. Great Job!
    Amen! Toast to you, Mecca!

Mecca EL likes this.
    11-19-13 07:16 PM
    Great job mecca

Thanks Wigs!!
    11-19-13 07:23 PM
    Thank Mecca for this thread. Very much helpfull.

I am running on STL-02 10.2.1.1055. Yesterday i messed up ky contact while using intouch app contact free. Then i try to restore all back up using link to restore my contact.

But now i have an issue. After restoring back up yesterday, I cant install apk anymore like i used to before. But before, installing apk works fine. Directly from file manager or even using 1mobile.

What happen is everytime i install the apk.. it says "Installer Has stalled...".

Tried both Cancel or OK, wont work.
    Tried restart using volume button twice, wont work also.

Anyone hav this issue and able to make it apk install work again without having reinstall the OS? Need info on how to resolve this.

Thanks before guys and Mecca too

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-19-13 08:48 PM
    Thank Mecca for this thread. Very much helpfull.

I am running on STL-02 10.2.1.1055. Yesterday i messed up ky contact while using intouch app contact free. Then i try to restore all back up using link to restore my contact.

But now i have an issue. After restoring back up yesterday, I cant install apk anymore like i used to before. But before, installing apk works fine. Directly from file manager or even using 1mobile.

What happen is everytime i install the apk.. it says "Installer Has stalled...".

Tried both Cancel or OK, wont work.
    Tried restart using volume button twice, wont work also.

Anyone hav this issue and able to make it apk install work again without having reinstall the OS? Need info on how to resolve this.

Thanks before guys and Mecca too

Posted via CB10
    try extract runtime from this build and sideload again the runtime

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-19-13 08:50 PM
    Bro Usman, my fellow Indonesian, by chance did you have the extracted runtime? Since I am at my Shop and dont bring my laptop. Would very much appreciate the help.

Would also appreciate if fellow crackberrian help on this issue. Perhaps anyone with the bar file on the runtime.

Thanks alot Usman and all involve in this thread

try extract runtime from this build and sideload again the runtime

Posted via CB10

Sent from my SM-N900 using CB Forums mobile app
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-19-13 09:31 PM
    Bro Usman, my fellow Indonesian, by chance did you have the extracted runtime? Since I am at my Shop and dont bring my laptop. Would very much appreciate the help.

Would also appreciate if fellow crackberrian help on this issue. Perhaps anyone with the bar file on the runtime.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!TB8wRbKC!U2ABQQYdATxp6eu0Ce-kCg
    here you go bro but still you need laptop to sideload the runtime though

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-19-13 09:41 PM

Here they are.
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!CMxQjSZR!KZjAbyK6iOF8oqfeTedW3w
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-19-13 09:52 PM
    Hahahaha. . You are right. Still need a laptop to sideload.

Thank you very much Usman

https://mega.co.nz/#F!TB8wRbKC!U2ABQQYdATxp6eu0Ce-kCg
    here you go bro but still you need laptop to sideload the runtime though

Posted via CB10

Uzi likes this.
    11-19-13 09:56 PM
    Thanks KenV54

Will try this

11-19-13 09:57 PM
    Hi,

I'm on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055

After installing the leak i had on the lock screen a picture of a car steering wheel while connected to bluetooth

But somehow after a day or two this nice icon disappeared, everything else works fine with the bluetooth
    Any idea?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 10:14 PM
    anyone know why it isn't connecting to my yahoo email when i attempt to add the account?
    11-20-13 12:05 AM
    Yes, it worked.

I installed the bars on that first page of the 1055 page using Sachesi (maybe Chrome would work, too), then did a hard reboot. I've uploaded them to Mega, here:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!yEACmSAZ!e4OX4TcKRDAqxb5hf5hPLg

I restored my previous 10.2.0.1803 Settings (I did not restore the App Data--I did the Apps from BB World and 1Mobile for Androids, then deleted 1Mobile). I then deleted the old accounts and set up the new accounts from scratch. Incidentally, Bluetooth connections don't carry over--have to be reset, as well.

All my predictive text from before is there--6 months worth--so it was worth it. Things seem to be OK now, although I don't know yet if the Accounts problem will recur spontaneously. In any case, I'm now going to do a complete backup from my 10.2.1.1055, and that should restore OK to a new 10.2.1.xxxx OS later on.
    Hi KenV54,

I tried to download the link but not working, can you please tell me which bars you have sideloaded? try to find from main thread 1055 still couldn't found any regarding restore bars.
    what bars actually this you have sideloaded?
    many thanks for your help
    11-20-13 01:27 AM
617 ... 1213141516 ...