09-10-13 11:49 PM
1,101 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    If I missed the answer to this question please forgive, I have already "searched" high and low.

Can I run a VZW 10.1 radio on my z10 using 10.2.1047? Only issue I'm having on .1047 is dropped calls. Want to go back to a radio that I know works well at my house.

Thanks again to all that help out!

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    No but you can try the 810 radio. You can always go back

Posted via CB10
    cjb55 likes this.
    08-11-13 07:16 PM
    Question -
    I'm running. 1047 on my Z10 and considering installing .1047 on my new Q10. I'm wondering if I intend to keep playing with leaks on both devices should I use two separate PC machines to manage each device. Or am over thinking it? Link makes nervous and I don't know much about the tools you guys have made for us.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 07:57 PM
    Question -
    I'm running. 1047 on my Z10 and considering installing .1047 on my new Q10. I'm wondering if I intend to keep playing with leaks on both devices should I use two separate PC machines to manage each device. Or am over thinking it? Link makes nervous and I don't know much about the tools you guys have made for us.

Posted via CB10
    You're fine with using the same computer. As long as you make sure not to restore the wrong backup.
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-11-13 08:03 PM
    OS 10.2.0.1047 TIPS and TWEAKS...-img_00000001.png

This is what I get...help

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 09:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000001.png 
Views:	1563 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	191765

This is what I get...help

Posted via CB10
    Install the BBM Channels beta from Beta Zone.
    SteelGreek likes this.
    08-11-13 09:59 PM
    i've downloaded the 810 runtime link in the first post and ran instagram/fb etc. what's the use of the .1047 runtime?
    08-12-13 03:17 AM
    I need some help. I just installed the leak and I'm very excited. One thing though is I can't get BBM to work. It just sits there saying it's restoring my BBM, but nothing. Help please

Posted via CB10
    Install bbm channel from beta. It will solve your problem

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 05:22 AM
    Install bbm channel from beta. It will solve your problem

Posted via CB10
    I'm on 1047 with 810 runtime.
    Good thing I haven't encounter bbm problems like that.

Keepin' it fresh Z10
    08-12-13 05:49 AM
    I have an AT&T Q10 and my notes from Outlook no longer appear to be showing in my Remember App. It worked flawlessly on 10.1. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Maybe it's a bug? I would appreciate if anyone could check. I think you need to be running Exchange Active Sync on Exchange 2010.
    08-12-13 02:01 PM
    I need some help. I just installed the leak and I'm very excited. One thing though is I can't get BBM to work. It just sits there saying it's restoring my BBM, but nothing. Help please

Posted via CB10
    You have to install BBM Channels so it Will load your Last settings

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 02:57 PM
    I have an AT&T Q10 and my notes from Outlook no longer appear to be showing in my Remember App. It worked flawlessly on 10.1. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Maybe it's a bug? I would appreciate if anyone could check. I think you need to be running Exchange Active Sync on Exchange 2010.
    Working fine here. Maybe delete and readd the account.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 04:19 PM
    Working fine here. Maybe delete and readd the account.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it didnt work
    08-12-13 07:16 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it didnt work
    If there was a dislike button I would have pushed it. :-(

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:43 PM
    My camera isn't working.
    It loads but I can't engage the side menu or settings. Not letting me switch cameras or take pictures.

Anybody else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 08:20 PM
    Bumping this most excellent thread to the top!
    Mecca EL, go1ndr and SteelGreek like this.
    08-13-13 12:24 AM
    Can anyone able to send picture thru sms? I cant...

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 05:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    SMS cannot transfer pictures as it's not supported in the standards.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-13-13 05:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    All I can offer is if you're using wifi calling on T-Mobile and wifi is on, then you won't be able to send or receive MMS.

BerryLeaks co-founder | Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-13-13 05:44 PM
    Does there appear to be much difference between the safe mode 1047 runtime and the 810 runtime? This is the first leak I've been able to get a couple of my converted APKs to work and I don't want to regress if I don't have to. Mint still crashes each time I try to load it, but Feedly works now.
    08-13-13 06:05 PM
    My camera isn't working.
    It loads but I can't engage the side menu or settings. Not letting me switch cameras or take pictures.

Anybody else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    A hard Reset by pressing and holding down the volume up and down keys for 20 seconds until the device reboots usually solves such issues.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    08-13-13 06:09 PM
    Hi mecca thanks for this useful thread. Just one question though, I'm using the instagram from the OP and it seems to crash when trying to upload pic on my stl2. Is there a working version for IG? Btw I'm not using debug token just converting them on goodreader. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 08:48 AM
    So I just got my Z10 on Monday (first Blackberry ever). I upgraded from an iPhone 4 and am running it on Straight Talk on what appears to be HSPA+ (4G in the radio icons).

I tried out 10.2.0.93 earlier this week but had issues with it and got immensely frustrated. Most of my sideloaded BARs (all from converted APKs) wouldn't run as I hoped despite the Jelly Bean runtime being available. After I saw that 1047 dropped I figured I'd give it another shot. Here is my feedback/experience.

The Good:

• The textbox "held press" context menu is fantastic. Places I haven't been able to paste before because of the keyboard jumping around are no longer an issue. Lastpass is finally useful more than 50% of the time.
    • The textbox cursor "porthole" is also very helpful. I can finally get to a specific place in a textbox without fighting it. Much better than the Android pin and iPhone's bubble zoom.
    • Popup notifications seem cool. I haven't tried to customize them yet in order to reduce what is shown to me in that way.
    • Priority Hub looks like it will be helpful. I look forward to setting that up.
    • Calendar notifications are working for me, despite some reporting issues.

The following Android APKs are working for me:
    • Feedly
    • Insteon
    • USAA
    • Mint (v 1.17)
    • Google Maps
    • Fitocracy
    • E*Trade
    • HipChat
    • Amazon (shopping, not video)

The Mildly Annoying:

Hub feedback when there is no data connection is awful. I restarted Hub a few times because I thought something was wrong (wouldn't let me change Hub sources, wouldn't let me mark things as read, etc.) but it turned out I just had no data connection. I wish it would have told me and it would have saved me some frustration.

It would also save me several taps if they made the default "extended tap" behavior in Hub assume multiselect. If I do an extended tap and select another item from the context menu then do that, but if I tap another item in the list just multiselect it. It's not even ambiguous, and 95% of the time that's what I want to do when I do an extended tap.

I cannot get RunKeeper or an updated version of the Mint app to sideload. I keep getting a "Package not valid" error through both the BB10Bars sideloader and Sachibar. Oh well, not the end of the world.

I think I'll be running with this version for a while .
    Fnord likes this.
    08-14-13 09:16 AM
    I'm using ActiveSync for my company email/calendar/contact. This .1047 build is giving me some troubles though. My device will get emails for most of day before just stopping to get them. Sending an email out to my gmail and replying followed by a hard reset seems to get going again for a while. But i'm having to do this process two or three times a day. Anyone else seeing this or have a suggestion on how to fix it? I have already deleted and rebuilt the work email account since installation. Our IT guy is on holidays so I can't get my account rebuilt on the server side until next week.

The silver lining is that my PlayBook is again useful with this build - I use it to check that my Q10 is current on emails or it I need to reset it again...
    08-14-13 11:02 AM
    I'm using ActiveSync for my company email/calendar/contact. This .1047 build is giving me some troubles though. My device will get emails for most of day before just stopping to get them. Sending an email out to my gmail and replying followed by a hard reset seems to get going again for a while. But i'm having to do this process two or three times a day. Anyone else seeing this or have a suggestion on how to fix it? I have already deleted and rebuilt the work email account since installation. Our IT guy is on holidays so I can't get my account rebuilt on the server side until next week.

The silver lining is that my PlayBook is again useful with this build - I use it to check that my Q10 is current on emails or it I need to reset it again...
    I had the same problem with BES on 1047. It just seemed to fix it self after a few days. I've had to wipe my phone and the same thing happened the 2nd time and again a few days later it fixed it self.

I have no idea what was going on but restarts never seems to help. Just letting the phone run for a few days seems to have corrected the issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:26 AM
    Guys i just think..
    all of u got problems with hotspot right?
    how about you just pick hotspot bar from 10.2.0.8xx or Dev 10.2.0.xxxx
    and sideload with sachesi in 10.2.0.1047 ?
    codeslinga likes this.
    08-14-13 12:26 PM
1,101 ... 4041424344 ...