09-10-13 11:49 PM
1,101 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    I wish!! Even we don't have that kind of access. I promise you, when we do have something, Kris will post about it in our Channel and on Twitter.
    Looks like I'll continue to stay tuned then...

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    08-10-13 12:50 PM
    Try zooming way in on a location with 'Show Traffic' on and it should appear. For some reason the traffic data doesn't seem to display with the map zoomed out.
    OK, I just wanted to update my earlier post. I opened up Maps yesterday just for the hell of it, and traffic started working! Have no idea what changed, but it's working now. Although, it is true traffic doesn't seem to display when your zoomed out now.
    08-10-13 02:26 PM
    I will try that. I have no choice anyway.

Keepin' it Chill Z10
    08-10-13 02:32 PM
    I was running localbar2 for os10 on my z10 before upgrading to 1047 and installing 810 bars. I would install to my playbook from there. I don't know what changed but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Anyone tried this?

It either gets to 100% then says nothing about the success of the installation and jumps back to the home screen or it crashes out completely at 100%.

Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 03:08 PM
    Amazing new Z30 video.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 04:20 PM
    Amazing new Z30 video.

Posted via CB10
    Lovin that black theme... I wish when these videos come out they would show the OS versions that are loaded up on them. I'm always curious
    08-10-13 04:36 PM
    Lovin that black theme... I wish when these videos come out they would show the OS versions that are loaded up on them. I'm always curious
    Same here.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 04:38 PM
    So I actually forgot to back up my phone so had to reenter all my emails (gmail, BES and godaddy)

They were all working fine till I got up here around hundreds of people and blackbwrry's all had issues sending and receiving emails while iPhones and droids were pushing everything threw.
    08-10-13 05:24 PM
    Aside from a few apps no longer working, I'm still getting better battery life - exception is the last two hybrids by Wu-Wei and Mecca. At any rate, I'll stay here until I modify what I have.....with whatevers available.
    08-10-13 05:34 PM
    I have a question for mecca_el. So I loaded 810 run time and all my side loads work. Candy crush instagram 4.1.2 vine Google goggles 360 camera ps touch Google maps 7.0.2. No problem. I have debug token loaded. Don't know if that helped but I'm not touching it. I was just wondering if I reloaded 1047 runtime will that screw things up. Took a lot of work to get things running on 810 android runtime, would there be any benefit? Anyone else try?

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    08-10-13 07:07 PM
    I have a question for mecca_el. So I loaded 810 run time and all my side loads work. Candy crush instagram 4.1.2 vine Google goggles 360 camera ps touch Google maps 7.0.2. No problem. I have debug token loaded. Don't know if that helped but I'm not touching it. I was just wondering if I reloaded 1047 runtime will that screw things up. Took a lot of work to get things running on 810 android runtime, would there be any benefit? Anyone else try?

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    If everything is working as well as you'd like then why change for seemingly no additional benefit? Don't get me wrong, I love playing around with the latest/greatest, but there is something to be said about using a stable platform that you're happy with...
    mopar_fxr, Mecca EL and Pdinos3 like this.
    08-10-13 10:07 PM
    I tried the 810 runtime files, but my Audible sideload did not recognize it as a Jellybean version (or so I surmise, since Audible did not start up with the pretty splashscreen and the Download Location menu item was missing from the Download settings.) When I reinstalled the 1047 Android drivers, Audible went back to starting up with the new splashscreen and the Download Location setting reappeared on the menu.
    08-10-13 10:18 PM
    Seriously when my wife goes Candy Crush crazy we will have to talk lol.... first time I've ever used her device as a test device in the last ~4 years. Used 810 runtime to load Candy Crush without signing and all the extra steps, she is loving it! Couldn't be more simple thanks for the post.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-11-13 04:21 AM
    I just discovered this in another post...when you swipe down for "Settings", if you tap on the ICON for Wifi, Alarm, Bluetooth, or Notifications, it will either toggle them on/off or in the case of Notifications, switch back & forth between Normal and Vibrate. If you tap the NAME of the item i.e. the word "Wifi", it takes you to the menu or drop-down for that item.

Sorry if this is old news to everyone. I don't recall reading about it anywhere, and hadn't discovered it for myself before now. It makes the missing "Q" button hold to change profiles a little easier to bear
    Last edited by PJD642; 08-11-13 at 12:37 PM.
    08-11-13 12:11 PM
    I just discovered this in another post...when you swipe down for "Settings", if you tap on the ICON for Wifi, Alarm, Bluetooth, or Notifications, it will either toggle them on/off or in the case of Notifications, switch back & forth between Normal and Vibrate. If you tap the NAME of the item i.e. the word "Wifi", it takes you to the menu or drop-down for that item.

Sorry if this is old news to everyone. I don't recall reading about it anywhere, and hadn't discovered it for myself before now. It makes the missing "Q" button hold to change profiles a little easier to bear
    Yeah. We'll at least in my experience that has been a 'day one' feature from the initial release of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:29 PM
    I downloaded the radio and os bar file recently, can I use Google Chrome installer to install both files

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:37 PM
    I downloaded the radio and os bar file recently, can I use Google Chrome installer to install both files

Posted via CB10
    You're going to need to use the autoloaders for things like the OS files. If you're only upgrading/changing your android runtime (like to .810) you can use Chrome. The only things that can be sideloaded are .bar files
    08-11-13 02:17 PM
    Yeah. We'll at least in my experience that has been a 'day one' feature from the initial release of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Correct...
    08-11-13 02:17 PM
    quick question. i tried searching but maybe im not doing the right combo of words so sorry if this was asked before.

if i install the .810 radio or android runtime then do a security wipe and don't restore app data. do i need to reload said radio and runtime again?

background on it is
    installed .1047,
    put .810 radio over it
    then the .810 or .811 android runtime,
    then security wipe,
    then restore media and settings

my android apps are loading slow or have to open multiple times and my calls have echos alot.

z10 -3 tmo
    08-11-13 05:18 PM
    I need some help. I just installed the leak and I'm very excited. One thing though is I can't get BBM to work. It just sits there saying it's restoring my BBM, but nothing. Help please

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 05:44 PM
    quick question. i tried searching but maybe im not doing the right combo of words so sorry if this was asked before.

if i install the .810 radio or android runtime then do a security wipe and don't restore app data. do i need to reload said radio and runtime again?

background on it is
    installed .1047,
    put .810 radio over it
    then the .810 or .811 android runtime,
    then security wipe,
    then restore media and settings

my android apps are loading slow or have to open multiple times and my calls have echos alot.

z10 -3 tmo
    Just doing the radio and or runtime you don't need to do a wipe. And if coming from a previous 10.2 a wipe was not necessarily needed either from what a lot have been saying. If it's a fresh install, give some time to settle down and get running. Took about a day for mine to finally quiet down and run smooth after the leak and runtime.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 05:46 PM
    Having problem with Facebook check in. Doesn't work. Yes permissions are granted, did a re install as well, can anyone help

Posted from my amazing Z10
    08-11-13 05:52 PM
    I need some help. I just installed the leak and I'm very excited. One thing though is I can't get BBM to work. It just sits there saying it's restoring my BBM, but nothing. Help please

Posted via CB10
    If you're able to install the beta BBM with Channel, BBM will work like normal. Log in here: https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...ct=index&item=
    using your BBID, and download the file to your desktop. Check your email for a keycode, start the saved file on your desktop and copy/paste the keycode when prompted. Wait for the install to complete and enjoy. If you need further assistance, pm me.
    08-11-13 06:25 PM
    Having problem with Facebook check in. Doesn't work. Yes permissions are granted, did a re install as well, can anyone help

Posted from my amazing Z10
    Are location services on?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 06:40 PM
    If I missed the answer to this question please forgive, I have already "searched" high and low.

Can I run a VZW 10.1 radio on my z10 using 10.2.1047? Only issue I'm having on .1047 is dropped calls. Want to go back to a radio that I know works well at my house.

Thanks again to all that help out!

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 07:12 PM
1,101 ... 3940414243 ...