09-10-13 11:49 PM
1,101 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Cool...found a built in file explorer. Not sure if this is new in 1047 or not. While you can't manage files, you can traverse the tree structure.
    Open the BlackBerry Browser and type File:///
    Note: some directories are locked from prying eyes....

Posted via CB10
    Ashish Sanghvi and pvphooman like this.
    08-06-13 03:08 AM
    What an awesome way to end the weekend, than with a new OS to play with! We finally have a solid version of 10.2 that we ALL can enjoy. Everything works, I mean everything. It's optimized....but not maximized.

In this supplemental thread, to compliment the 10.2.0.1047 leak thread, tips, tweaks, and any unanswered questions can be asked here. We'll also provide screen shots, bar files and findings.

I'll start this thread with my first tweak tip.

1047's runtime, as I discovered, is in safe mode. It is NOT broken, and is in perfect shape as a daily reliable driver...if you like your hand held while you cross the street. Why not load 810's runtime, and b!#ch slap those converted apk's into shape, without creating a debug token! Sachesi makes the process easy, without having to set your device to development mode. Just connect to usb, start Sachesi and select the Installer tab, drag and drop the 2 android runtime files provided and wait for installation to complete, hold both volume buttons until your device reboots, and waste hours of productivity playing candy crush!!!

Here's the 810 runtime link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing
    and Mega link: https://mega.co.nz/#!9kl2Sb7R!IzHe6w...iwymseJA4NLRGQ

What other tips and tweaks have you found? Reply with screen shots if possible.

Enjoy

FaceBook Home pack, contains 2 converted files: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing

Netflix 1.8b561: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing

Vine and PS Touch apps: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing

1047 runtime: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing

Candy Crush Saga: https://mega.co.nz/#!yUoVUCab!IPZGhX...m1CCv_8v-ygG1E

Skype prerelease version: https://mega.co.nz/#!MllXVSaY!KQlBTD...WYyB0obRbpjcTM

Instagram 4.0.2: https://mega.co.nz/#!B4lA0ICK!HMhVhy...toZ5nc4mxvtYYQ

Maps 483: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...lCV2d0Nnc/edit
    After I installed the 810 runtime Instagram v3.4.4 and 4.0.2 crashes after I cropped picture. What can I do? Any solution?
    08-06-13 07:27 AM
    I'm hoping some of my friends on BES chime in soon.
    I'm on BES with 1047, it does work. Initially I was getting a password error but the email and contacts began to sync anyway. It took about 6 hours for me to get access/ sync to calendar.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-06-13 07:35 AM
    After hours of trying to get the Skype bar working on 810, i found another solution. Installed the com.skype.raider_v1.5046.9393.0 and it woks like a charm. Thanx Mecca
    go1ndr and Mecca EL like this.
    08-06-13 08:24 AM
    I posted this before in the bugs thread but since there is more going on here in regards to issues/help I'm going to cross-post

Here are my issues so far on a Verizon Z10

Phone app:
    Not showing recent calls or missed calls but only after I cleared the phone log. Also, Visual Voicemail (while active) is not showing VMs. It loaded them up initially but now shows nothing. I think everything is linked to me having cleared the phone log (swipe down while in phone and the icon on the upper left). Also, there is no option for me to show/hide phone calls in the hub where there previously was... almost like the phone hasn't been activated. All calls work normally though
    Notifications: Changing the sounds really doesn't do much... ie texts have the standard notification sound (like for events that use the bell symbol) even though I have a different sound selected.

I changed over to the .810 android runtime and I'm happy I did.

Does anyone have a fix for the phone issues? I can deal with the second sound issue
    I'm having this same issue. My recent/missed calls aren't being recorded or displayed in my phone app or the hub. Any fixes available?
    08-06-13 08:51 AM
    Moved to BB10 Leaked/Beta OS section.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-06-13 08:53 AM
    First of all, thanks for all the tips on this thread! Very informative and helpful!

I have noticed that after downgrading android runtime to 810 version, all side-loaded apps did not recognize 4g (LTE) connectivity!
    Specifically, signing in to the apps will not work. Instead a message will popup saying that an active internet connection is required.

As a workaround I have switched my data connection to 3g (H+) which was recognized and allowed me to sign in.
    Later I switched LTE back and all apps seam to work OK (even though DSL speed measurement app still can not display the right connectivity type)

Cheers,
    Nikolaj
    Mecca EL and buffpatel like this.
    08-06-13 08:58 AM
    I'm having this same issue. My recent/missed calls aren't being recorded or displayed in my phone app or the hub. Any fixes available?
    Last night after I couldn't find a fix I did a security wipe then I reflashed the OS and set up the phone from scratch. So far I've had no issues.

What phone version are you on? Did you do a restore and if so do you know what OS version you restored from?

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    08-06-13 09:50 AM
    Last night after I couldn't find a fix I did a security wipe then I reflashed the OS and set up the phone from scratch. So far I've had no issues.

What phone version are you on? Did you do a restore and if so do you know what OS version you restored from?

I'm with Verizon also. Came from 10.1.0.4651. Restored with no other problems. It's very odd. I did have my call logs at first. I think they disappeared when I removed them from my hub under Settings -> Hub Management (I don't like them showing up with emails and texts). After that, the option to toggle them in Hub Management completely disappeared along with my logs in the phone app.
    08-06-13 09:56 AM
    I'm with Verizon also. Came from 10.1.0.4651. Restored with no other problems. It's very odd. I did have my call logs at first. I think they disappeared when I removed them from my hub under Settings -> Hub Management (I don't like them showing up with emails and texts). After that, the option to toggle them in Hub Management completely disappeared along with my logs in the phone app.
    It's similar for me as well. I hate having the phone show in the hub (I call people by accident). I noticed my issues pop up after clearing the phone logs as well and I lost all visual voicemail capabilities

08-06-13 10:08 AM
    It's similar for me as well. I hate having the phone show in the hub (I call people by accident). I noticed my issues pop up after clearing the phone logs as well and I lost all visual voicemail capabilities

That is odd. Oh well. Guess I'll have to start from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 10:12 AM
    After I installed the 810 runtime Instagram v3.4.4 and 4.0.2 crashes after I cropped picture. What can I do? Any solution?
    uninstall 810 runtime and install the 1047 runtime.
    k3cub likes this.
    08-06-13 10:30 AM
    I hope so. So many people, after hold my Z, note that it's so light it needs bulk. Give me a battery and cover with a smidgen of fat on it.
    4500mAh Extended Battery LS1 LS 1 Back Cover for Blackberry 10 Z10 BB10 | eBay there is your battery
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-06-13 10:32 AM
    Download Sachesi here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/

Save the file to your desktop, and unzip the package to your desktop - makes it easier. Make sure your device is connected to usb, open the folder, and double click the sachesi.exe.

Looks like this, when Installer is selected...

Drag and drop the bar files onto Sachesi and wait for the confirmed "sent". Close Sachesi and reboot your device as prescribed
    Does DDPB work the same as this?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 10:33 AM
    Great. Thanks Mecca. I like the idea of this post.
    Yeah what he said , cept on VZ
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-06-13 10:35 AM
    That is odd. Oh well. Guess I'll have to start from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    The one thing I didn't try was deleting and reinstalling the phone files first. I would have but I had other issues so I figure it was best to just start with a blank slate.

08-06-13 10:42 AM
    After hours of trying to get the Skype bar working on 810, i found another solution. Installed the com.skype.raider_v1.5046.9393.0 and it woks like a charm. Thanx Mecca
    Ditto-the only Skype bar file or BBW app that worked for me! Thanks for posting it, as I neglected to in my long post a couple of pages back.
    08-06-13 10:47 AM
    Anyone know how to add an app to your "Hub"? Or, remove one? I have 2 Twitter accounts showing (same account-only have one) and would like to remove one. And, I'd like to add Facebook that didnt show as it was side loaded. I'm using 810 runtme. Thanks!
    08-06-13 10:55 AM
    The one thing I didn't try was deleting and reinstalling the phone files first. I would have but I had other issues so I figure it was best to just start with a blank slate.

Would you mind explaining the process to do that? I sideloaded the Verizon/STL-1004 radio to see if that would fix anything to no avail.
    08-06-13 10:56 AM
    Hi all,

I've installed the 810 runtime, but how i can know if it's really installed or not?!

Thx in advance
    08-06-13 11:31 AM
    Little help needed. I read close to all of this thread. I decided to install the 10.2.0.1047 leak no my STL-300 at&t Z10. It loaded fine. I played with the phone for a little to see the difference and decide it I wanted to keep the leak OS on it. After deciding this OS is great I went to restore my data and apps from a backup I did right before I loaded the OS. It did not work. I have two errors.

One says "To log into Blackberry ID on the device." I had to do this to get the OS up. I did a security wipe and started over. When I went to restore the phone I get a splash page saying there are "warnings" for the restore and it kicks me back to the main restore page.

I security wiped the phone, reset via the power button, reset via the volume controls and reloaded the OS from scratch. Any idea what I need to do to restore my crap.

Any help is appreciated.
    08-06-13 11:41 AM
    Little help needed. I read close to all of this thread. I decided to install the 10.2.0.1047 leak no my STL-300 at&t Z10. It loaded fine. I played with the phone for a little to see the difference and decide it I wanted to keep the leak OS on it. After deciding this OS is great I went to restore my data and apps from a backup I did right before I loaded the OS. It did not work. I have two errors.

One says "To log into Blackberry ID on the device." I had to do this to get the OS up. I did a security wipe and started over. When I went to restore the phone I get a splash page saying there are "warnings" for the restore and it kicks me back to the main restore page.

I security wiped the phone, reset via the power button, reset via the volume controls and reloaded the OS from scratch. Any idea what I need to do to restore my crap.

Any help is appreciated.
    What did the Warnings tell you? I'm guessing it is telling you that the device is not linked to your BlackBerry ID. You will need to login into BlackBerry ID on the phone before you can restore your data.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 11:53 AM
    That was one of the warnings. I did log in to Blackberry ID, changed passwords to make sure it was really logged in to Blackberry ID and had the same results after connecting back to BB Link.

Thanks for answering my post.
    08-06-13 11:55 AM
    Would you mind explaining the process to do that? I sideloaded the Verizon/STL-1004 radio to see if that would fix anything to no avail.
    Don't know if it'll work but it's worth a shot. You would have to extract the phone bar files from the autoloader file. Sideload those files onto your Z10 and reboot.

Again I didn't do any of this and it might take more tinkering then this (like deleting the files on the phone first before sideloading). I wish I had a more definite fix... had the phone been my only issue I would have dug in deeper

Mecca EL likes this.
    08-06-13 11:55 AM
    That was one of the warnings. I did log in to Blackberry ID, changed passwords to make sure it was really logged in to Blackberry ID and had the same results after connecting back to BB Link.

Thanks for answering my post.
    You are saying that both the phone and Link are logged into the same BlackBerry ID?

Please post the exact warnings.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-06-13 11:59 AM
1,101 ... 2930313233 ...