09-10-13 10:49 PM
1,101 12345 ...
tools
    Mecca am having a bug here whenever I turn on the interactive notifications and go out of the settings it turns off by itself any solution? STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    Perform a hard reset - hold the volume buttons for a count of 20, until your device reboots. Should clear that issue. If not, you may have to reload the OS.
    08-03-13 01:39 AM
    just download android pack from xsacha, request csj file, drag drop the two files into registertoken, and command prompt says completed, but when i check my device, the debug token still not installed.
    Maybe drag the debug token to install.bat?
    You basically baked the cake but left it in the oven. No one can eat it yet!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-13 01:40 AM
    I'm sure another alpha/beta will surface. 10.2.0.1047 is complete. This IS an official leaked OS.
    It will surface, but will the runtime be unlocked :O?
    That 'tis the question!
    08-03-13 01:41 AM
    Well, let's hope another A10 only OS is leaked so we can have a better unlocked runtime
    Thanks Mecca for checking
    Don't get your hopes up, the full os is near. That probably means the future releases will be locked down as well as they're getting ready to launch it.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-03-13 01:42 AM
    Maybe drag the debug token to install.bat?
    You basically baked the cake but left it in the oven. No one can eat it yet!
    still can't, i have read from some sources that debug token can't be used in 10.2? just for some lucky guy that can install debug token in 10.2?
    08-03-13 01:43 AM
    Don't get your hopes up, the full os is near. That probably means the future releases will be locked down as well as they're getting ready to launch it.

Tis my thoughts exactly. I posted seconds before you did ^^
    faquick likes this.
    I did hard reset and didn't work so I will reload the OS now shall I do security wipe before that?

Posted via CB10
    still can't, i have read from some sources that debug token can't be used in 10.2? just for some lucky guy that can install debug token in 10.2?
    I can verify that it can install. I've gotten it working, along with a few others.
    is dev mode turned on in your device?

my script includes this:
    blackberry-deploy -installDebugToken "????\debug.bar" -device 169.254.0.1 -password ??????
    Of course you have to navigate to the java files from the SDK, etc, which is more complicated, so stick with sacha's script. I'm not sure why it isn't working. Maybe install the debug token with chrome extension
    08-03-13 01:44 AM
    I did hard reset and didn't work so I will reload the OS now shall I do security wipe before that?

Posted via CB10
    No need
    08-03-13 01:45 AM
    I can verify that it can install. I've gotten it working, along with a few others.
    is dev mode turned on in your device?
    what method that you use? the chrome sideloading?
    i have already turn on the development mode.
    08-03-13 01:46 AM
    Aite thanks

Posted via CB10
    Tis my thoughts exactly. I posted seconds before you did ^^
    Yeah, but I do have a release date from someone (not Kris) for the Z30, and it's not that far into the future

Mecca EL, BB10QNX and toobs623 like this.
    Yeah, but I do have a release date from someone (not Kris) for the Z30, and it's not that far into the future

Z30 seems just like a 5' version of Z10 with slightly better hardware. I think performance wise it won't make that much of a difference. To be honest, I'm not too impressed by it. I mean everything it can do, the Z10 can do
    08-03-13 01:48 AM
    what method that you use? the chrome sideloading?
    i have already turn on the development mode.
    I use my script, which I posted in the ^ post
    It's just a batch which runs commands from RIM's SDK
    There are a few cd (change directory) commands I have mixed in, but essentially that's what I use
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-13 01:49 AM
    Z30 seems just like a 5' version of Z10 with slightly better hardware. I think performance wise it won't make that much of a difference. To be honest, I'm not too impressed by it. I mean everything it can do, the Z10 can do
    Dual core, with quad core GPU and better camera sensor.

08-03-13 01:50 AM
    Dual core, with quad core GPU and better camera sensor.

We have dual core on Z10. Nor do we need a quad core GPU. Everything is running absolutely fine on the Z10 with no graphic issues.
    Camera sensor, sure, that would be nice, but the megapixel is still the same afaik
    08-03-13 01:51 AM
    We have dual core on Z10. Nor do we need a quad core GPU. Everything is running absolutely fine on the Z10 with no graphic issues.
    Camera sensor, sure, that would be nice, but the megapixel is still the same afaik
    Yeah, I don't think that's a big jump either but we don't need that anyway, it's not android also, I think the main focus was the battery life for the Z30 as the Z10 could do better. I'll have my answer for this soon

08-03-13 01:55 AM
    Yeah, I don't think that's a big jump either but we don't need that anyway, it's not android also, I think the main focus was the battery life for the Z30 as the Z10 could do better. I'll have my answer for this soon

Weren't they saying they were going to create a better battery for Z10?
    08-03-13 01:57 AM
    Hey everyone

I installed it on my z10 s-1 but I've found a bug, after it initialize when I close an app for some reason all the icons on the bottom disappear and they only show up when I'm in the active frames zone, but they still don't work I press them and nothing!!!

ANYONE ELSE HAVING SAME ISSUE???

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 01:58 AM
    Hey everyone

I installed it on my z10 s-1 but I've found a bug, after it initialize when I close an app for some reason all the icons on the bottom disappear and they only show up when I'm in the active frames zone, but they still don't work I press them and nothing!!!

ANYONE ELSE HAVING SAME ISSUE???

Posted via CB10
    Try hard resetting?
    rockivy likes this.
    08-03-13 02:00 AM
    Loaded the two 810 android bars and they didn't seem to help. Still cannot sideload regularly converted .apks.
    08-03-13 02:04 AM
    Weren't they saying they were going to create a better battery for Z10?
    I hope so. So many people, after hold my Z, note that it's so light it needs bulk. Give me a battery and cover with a smidgen of fat on it.
    08-03-13 02:05 AM
    Loaded the two 810 android bars and they didn't seem to help. Still cannot sideload regularly converted .apks.
    You gotta reboot

Posted via CB10
    VR6 likes this.
    08-03-13 02:06 AM
    What an awesome way to end the weekend, than with a new OS to play with! We finally have a solid version of 10.2 that we ALL can enjoy. Everything works, I mean everything. It's optimized....but not maximized.

In this supplemental thread, to compliment the 10.2.0.1047 leak thread, tips, tweaks, and any unanswered questions can be asked here. We'll also provide screen shots, bar files and findings.

I'll start this thread with my first tweak tip.

1047's runtime, as I discovered, is in safe mode. It is NOT broken, and is in perfect shape as a daily reliable driver...if you like your hand held while you cross the street. Why not load 810's runtime, and b!#ch slap those converted apk's into shape, without creating a debug token! Sachesi makes the process easy, without having to set your device to development mode. Just connect to usb, start Sachesi and select the Installer tab, drag and drop the 2 android runtime files provided and wait for installation to complete, hold both volume buttons until your device reboots, and waste hours of productivity playing candy crush!!!

Here's the 810 runtime link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing

What other tips and tweaks have you found? Reply with screen shots if possible.

Enjoy
    Thanks for the tip, once I duplicate (I dont play candy crush) the wife will be having me load this leak. Backing up device right now to load the leak.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-13 02:07 AM
    What apps are you attempting to sideload?
    08-03-13 02:08 AM
1,101 12345 ...