09-10-13 11:49 PM
1,101 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Sorry if this is a somewhat noob question, but is there a way to remove the back button for Android apps from not showing the whole time?
    08-04-13 08:23 PM
    Sorry if this is a somewhat noob question, but is there a way to remove the back button for Android apps from not showing the whole time?
    Nope. It's there to stay for good.

Posted through a Verizon Z10 running 10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 08:27 PM
    Nope. It's there to stay for good.

Damn, the way it was in 10.1 was the best way.
    08-04-13 08:32 PM
    Mini Golf Match up is the latest version as far as I know, but the Pro version of flick shoot is Prolly not the latest.

Mini golf shouldn't force close, what method are you using for converting to bar??

Posted via CB10
    at first I used apk2bar.org, then moved to the BB Graphical Aid...no bueno
    08-04-13 08:39 PM
    QUOTE=conite;8948184]Be careful how you interpret these threads. People are here typically because they have problems. Many people have no issues at all.

Agreed 100%.... more about figuring out how the system works and how to work the system....thought my hub icon was missing...i was just to lazy to look for it...ended up buried a couple if screens ( pages, slides?) deep..waze works great, notifications, camera, everything so far..then again, never did have an issue with this phone, just updated to get more features, but have always been happy with the stock os...

To everyone helping on here....you are awesome...Mecca El? looks like you have been going 24 hours + and with amazing patience...don't know if you can help my battery issue...seems when I read crackberry for 6 hours straight, the battery starts to get low?...love this stuff!

Sent from my Quick as Flick Z10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 08:40 PM
    Damn, the way it was in 10.1 was the best way.
    Mostly, I'm ok with it being there but I do wish we had the option to revert back so we can have the full screen experience. Also, I feel like it's much worse for Q10 and Q5 users...

08-04-13 08:41 PM
    Agreed 100%.... more about figuring out how the system works and how to work the system....thought my hub icon was missing...i was just to lazy to look for it...ended up buried a couple if screens ( pages, slides?) deep..waze works great, notifications, camera, everything so far..then again, never did have an issue with this phone, just updated to get more features, but have always been happy with the stock os...

To everyone helping on here....you are awesome...Mecca El? looks like you have been going 24 hours + and with amazing patience...don't know if you can help my battery issue...seems when I read crackberry for 6 hours straight, the battery starts to get low?...love this stuff!

Sent from my Quick as Flick Z10

QUOTE=conite;8948184]Be careful how you interpret these threads. People are here typically because they have problems. Many people have no issues at all.
    The CB app, along with a host of other apps, need to be updated to 10.2, for proper optimization. I'm getting awesome standby performance from my battery, but as soon as there's some activity...it get's ugly. Even battery guru can't keep up.
    08-04-13 08:48 PM
    hey guys i really need help, after installing the OS 10.2.0.1047. I no longer have a call log and it does show up in the hub and I no longer have bbm notifications and it also doesnt show up in the HUB 2. lastly i cant add my gmail account... please ill appreciate all the help
    Go into Hub settings, and select Hub Management. Make sure everthing you'd like to appear is toggled on.

I don't have a solution for the gmail issue, because I don't have email set up on my phone, but hopefully someone chimes in.
    08-04-13 08:55 PM
    at first I used apk2bar.org, then moved to the BB Graphical Aid...no bueno
    So then I guess it's oddly not compatible with our Jellybean 4.2.2 just yet.. damn.

K this might be a stupid question buttt can I install the android runtime of 10.1 on this build? Want to try it

EDIT: Nevermind doesn't work lol

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by blakobecwa; 08-04-13 at 09:41 PM.
    08-04-13 08:56 PM
    Can we get rid of that stupid black strip on the bottom of Android apps???!!! It's killing my screen real estate.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:09 PM
    Can we get rid of that stupid black strip on the bottom of Android apps???!!! It's killing my screen real estate.

Posted via CB10
    Not at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:11 PM
    Thanks. I did drop back to the .810 runtime, but Waze is still stalling after the I Agree screen. I'll give it some more hours to bake.

It's not a huge deal. I've been using Waze less, finding BeMaps with BlackBerry Maps a pretty good combo for most purposes.

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issue. I don't load the 810 runtime though. Just deleted waze and restarted the phone. Then downloaded from app world and it works now.

This was a big deal for me since I use it daily...I'm a king wazer

OS 10.2.0.1047 TIPS and TWEAKS...-img_00000207.png

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and just_luc like this.
    08-04-13 09:21 PM
    Where can I get FB 3.5 from?
    You need to convert, either the new tool or xsacha's method

Sent from my Z10
    08-04-13 09:28 PM
    For me the Sachesi, after double clicking the icon on desktop, opens for like 3 seconds and then disappears. Can't get this to work?!
    08-04-13 09:34 PM
    I posted this before in the bugs thread but since there is more going on here in regards to issues/help I'm going to cross-post

Here are my issues so far on a Verizon Z10

Phone app:
    Not showing recent calls or missed calls but only after I cleared the phone log. Also, Visual Voicemail (while active) is not showing VMs. It loaded them up initially but now shows nothing. I think everything is linked to me having cleared the phone log (swipe down while in phone and the icon on the upper left). Also, there is no option for me to show/hide phone calls in the hub where there previously was... almost like the phone hasn't been activated. All calls work normally though
    Notifications: Changing the sounds really doesn't do much... ie texts have the standard notification sound (like for events that use the bell symbol) even though I have a different sound selected.

I changed over to the .810 android runtime and I'm happy I did.

Does anyone have a fix for the phone issues? I can deal with the second sound issue
    08-04-13 09:52 PM
    What bar files are you referring to?
    Ruzzle, Candy Crush
    or any other working sideloaded apps on the new 10.2 OS
    08-04-13 10:16 PM
    Is there a Snapchat bar file somewhere in this thread because I've been searching for a while now. And I can't get the debug to work so looking at just a bar file and than using the sachi way

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:32 PM
    For those having problems with Netflix..
    Swip down from top on the page BEFORE the movie starts playing.. the page that you hit the play button to watch the movie! Then select Software..
    It's not like on 810 where you select this while movie is playing...

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:47 PM
    Anyone with issues with Sims FreePlay and entering a sims name and the game crashes. Seems like crashes for me on 10.2, did not with 10.1
    08-04-13 10:50 PM
    This is weird. Now when I scroll down on a page with the CB app, it doesn't go all the way down and automatically goes to the next page. So now I have to be aware if I'm getting close to the bottom and start scrolling very slowly so it won't page over.

Posted via that Z-thang
    08-04-13 11:08 PM
    Nice new addition to the Bluetooth that I've noticed, and maybe it was there are later 10.1 builds, but you can now change the name of the device you are paired to.

This was a big deal to me, but the work vehicles all have the same make, model of BT device for hands free operation of a the cell phone. This way each vehicle can have its own identity.

But all in all, it is nice to see someone is reading the forums and passing on the info.
    08-04-13 11:10 PM
    I'm having trouble with my Instagram and snapchat app. I have a q10 and the damn back button doesnt disappear anymore, making the whole screen of the app even smaller to look at. Any tips or fix?
    08-04-13 11:29 PM
    Is there a Snapchat bar file somewhere in this thread because I've been searching for a while now. And I can't get the debug to work so looking at just a bar file and than using the sachi way

Posted via CB10
    On the current 1047 runtime it won't work without debug
    I can easily port one for you, but you won't be able to run it
    Sorry mate Keep learning and trying!
    08-04-13 11:36 PM
    I'm having trouble with my Instagram and snapchat app. I have a q10 and the damn back button doesnt disappear anymore, making the whole screen of the app even smaller to look at. Any tips or fix?
    As far as I know, there is no evident way to remove the bar
    BB coded it into the runtime, and it is there to stay
    If it does concern people enough, let BB know. People not able to swipe backwards was one of the reasons they added the bar
    It is not specific to instagram or snapchat app, it is the same for all android apps
    08-04-13 11:37 PM
    Ruzzle, Candy Crush
    or any other working sideloaded apps on the new 10.2 OS
    These apps all require debug to run unless you sideload the 810 runtime
    However, the 810 runtime doesn't fully work with some apps, like instagram
    08-04-13 11:39 PM
1,101 ... 2425262728 ...