09-10-13 11:49 PM
1,101 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    Been a day with my 10.2.0.1047 and only having to reload once it due to BBM not working and not knowing that beta Channels will fix that... but since then its working like a charm. BB World is a bit slower as I remember besides my sideloaded apps everything seems to work fine.
    Sideloading did not work on my Zeee 10 needed to use the Debug token method (received it in 10 min) and side load it that way but apps are still not running right...
    I do have a question on that now that I have a debug token can I only use that method or can I still sideload other .bar's? non I sideloaded worked but that might be due to the 10.2.0.1042 leak. would the 810 runtime fix that?
    Thanks for all the comments and the help they give newbees like me...
    08-04-13 02:54 PM
    Hey Mecca, thanks for the awesome link to the android runtime,

But you know why some games that were working before arnt working now??

I used to play Mini Golf Match (v1.8.1) up with no issues on 2.3.3 but now on 4.2.2 the game starts but I can't place the ball anywhere and such I've tried xsacha's method and just side loading it directly but get the same result : ( I don't want to downgrade just to get this game working but it sucks it's not working on the newest runtime.
    And Flick Shoot Pro doesn't work. I cant seem to select the buttons to take me to areas of the game.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by blakobecwa; 08-04-13 at 03:18 PM.
    08-04-13 02:57 PM
    Thx Mecca! I'll delete the one I just downloaded when I get home and Fire this up!

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 03:15 PM
    Yes
    I tried slid loading the 810 runtime but the chrome manager aborts it? is there a trick to it?
    ----------------------
    update - never mind got i working
    Last edited by Ausgewandertca; 08-04-13 at 03:34 PM.
    08-04-13 03:23 PM
    I tried slid loading the 810 runtime but the chrome manager aborts it? is there a trick to it?
    just try again, does it gives you any error messages?
    08-04-13 03:28 PM
    Mecca what is the difference between the 1047 runtime that comes with the os and the one you posted and I am having trouble using the new tool made by Sacha so if there is any guid please tell me

Posted via CB10
    1047's runtime is in safe mode, to protect against installing malicious sideloads or unapproved apps.

810's runtime has less restrictions, and can play most sideloads without a debug token.

If you ask me the same question, in a different way, one more time, I'm going to respond to you like I respond to my children, when they repeatedly ask me the same things over and over...I'll send you to your room!!
    08-04-13 03:32 PM
    Hey I've installed the 810 runtime on on 10.2, and everything is ok, I can play candy crush without token , but I have a Instagram issue, I can log in and everything seems good, but when I try to upload a photo, the app crashes, any help plz?

Posted via CB10
    May have to wait for an update in the runtime, find an older version of the app, or write them for an app for BB.
    08-04-13 03:37 PM
    Hi guys, one question. I was able to get to the priority calling with help. Now when I reject a call and send a text by selecting it, the text actually sent has the message which I had selected but it is always preceded by the message I am busy and can't take your call. Any way to remove this message which proceeds my message and only send what I select. Screenshot attached.
    Attachment 189227

Posted via CB10

don't know how to get this to work, can you explain?
    08-04-13 03:41 PM
    1047's runtime is in safe mode, to protect against installing malicious sideloads or unapproved apps.

810's runtime has less restrictions, and can play most sideloads without a debug token.

If you ask me the same question, in a different way, one more time, I'm going to respond to you like I respond to my children, when they repeatedly ask me the same things over and over...I'll send you to your room!!
    I wish the Mods would just delete the questions that are repeatedly asked when they've already been answered many times in prior pages. No one bothers to read or search before posting... the 800 new instagram posts/threads should get deleted/locked right as they're posted

Yes, I get a bit salty!
    Mecca EL and rav813 like this.
    08-04-13 03:43 PM
    Been a day with my 10.2.0.1047 and only having to reload once it due to BBM not working and not knowing that beta Channels will fix that... but since then its working like a charm. BB World is a bit slower as I remember besides my sideloaded apps everything seems to work fine.
    Sideloading did not work on my Zeee 10 needed to use the Debug token method (received it in 10 min) and side load it that way but apps are still not running right...
    I do have a question on that now that I have a debug token can I only use that method or can I still sideload other .bar's? non I sideloaded worked but that might be due to the 10.2.0.1042 leak. would the 810 runtime fix that?
    Thanks for all the comments and the help they give newbees like me...
    For some apps, a debug token may be needed, but for the most part, 810 can play more converted apps than 1047's runtime. If you use Sachesi, you will not see any of the errors you're experiencing attempting to load the runtime. May even see improvements in sideloads running.
    Ausgewandertca likes this.
    08-04-13 04:11 PM
    Hey Mecca, thanks for the awesome link to the android runtime,

But you know why some games that were working before arnt working now??

I used to play Mini Golf Match (v1.8.1) up with no issues on 2.3.3 but now on 4.2.2 the game starts but I can't place the ball anywhere and such I've tried xsacha's method and just side loading it directly but get the same result : ( I don't want to downgrade just to get this game working but it sucks it's not working on the newest runtime.
    And Flick Shoot Pro doesn't work. I cant seem to select the buttons to take me to areas of the game.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a link to these apps? What did you use to sideload?
    08-04-13 04:13 PM
    now i have already sideload some of apps(i use 1047 runtime),
    LINE = works
    Instagram = works

what different between skype 4 and skype in bbworld?
    Hey, is sound notification your LINE working?
    08-04-13 04:19 PM
    Okay like my post up there i have problem with two apps
    1.LINE messenger
    2. Path

I take APK from my android running on 4.1.2
    Before this i can run thats two apps normally on 10.1, but after i upgrade to 10.2.0.1047 i get improved speed, more smoother and fast
    Everything look okay besides, theres no sound notification on LINE and no notification at all on Path except i opened it and of course its just notification without sound

I try to cahnge runtime with 810 and i got trouble, run more slow and eventually got error then closing itself

I try to convert with xsacha method debug token and just convert it without debug token, no luck at all. I even wiping and relaoding my device much time and still no sound notification on these app.

So, it is any method to fix it?

I wonder if i can convert with sdk 4.2.2 and not 2.3.3 like the old ways maybe that can solve this problem, but i am a newbies so i dont know how to change it
    08-04-13 04:26 PM
    Skype didn?t work, so I deleted and reloaded it. Works fine now. Waze took a while to load, but now runs much faster than before.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 04:28 PM
    How to load a Debug Token on this OS and convert files,
    Im using a Mac, No access to Windows so if there is an easier way for Mac ill be more than happy to try it
    08-04-13 04:42 PM
    08-04-13 04:51 PM
    Not working in this OS

Sent Via My Z10
    08-04-13 04:51 PM
    Not working in this OS

Sent Via My Z10
    You need for be more specific
    08-04-13 04:53 PM
    For some apps, a debug token may be needed, but for the most part, 810 can play more converted apps than 1047's runtime. If you use Sachesi, you will not see any of the errors you're experiencing attempting to load the runtime. May even see improvements in sideloads running.
    After a reboot and reinstall of the apps with the chrome manager they are all working, a bit slow yet but they are working so who is complaining.
    We will keep trying.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 04:59 PM
    All working well so far...

I for one, took the time to read all 589 posts. Do I get a star?

Thanks, all.
    Mecca EL, ealvnv and KemKev like this.
    08-04-13 05:01 PM

Thanks, all.
    Now try reading them backwards. Lmao

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 05:10 PM
    I remember when Candy Crush was called Bejeweled.
    I still play Bejeweled That's one kicka** game.
    08-04-13 05:19 PM
    Instagram 4.0.2 wouldn't work with the 1047 baked-in Android runtime. Had to follow Mecca's instructions above with the 810 runtime for it to work.
    That's weird. I had no problems with that version of IG on 1047.
    08-04-13 05:27 PM
    Has anyone gotten Grindr to work yet? I can't seem to get it to work, error -9 each time. thanks.
    08-04-13 05:28 PM

Thanks, all.
    Do a thanks works the same?

SQN100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 05:29 PM
1,101 ... 2223242526 ...