09-10-13 11:49 PM
1,101 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Can you provide a link to the one you're using, and I'll test for you.
    Thanks! The link is for the apk. I've converted mine using xsacha debug token.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/d22spynnvk..._1917_2300.apk
    08-04-13 09:52 AM
    Thanks.....you guys are really amazing

Posted via CB10
    And thank you for your clear instructions and pictures
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-04-13 09:55 AM
    Thanks!! Converting and testing...standby
    08-04-13 09:56 AM
    TIP:
    while in contacts app, if you pull down (not swipe down), it will display the total amount of contacts you have. Don't recall this been (or is it "being here"?) here pre 10.2
    Last edited by HipPo13; 08-04-13 at 10:03 AM. Reason: misspelled??
    k3cub and vgorous like this.
    08-04-13 09:57 AM
    In safety mode most of the Android APIs locked. You should get almost the same result with 810 runtime without debug token as you can get on 1047 runtime with debug token. The difference with debug token you have to re convert your apps time to time and those bar files could not be shared.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    If you did not clearly understand what Adam has just said, I will instruct him to send Eve to your house with a "present".
    08-04-13 09:59 AM
    TIP:
    while in contacts app, if you pull down (not swipe down), it will display the total amount of contacts you have. Don't recall this been here pre 10.2
    Screen shot this, and you're awesome!
    08-04-13 10:00 AM
    The maps program still only uses the tone and not voice for me
    08-04-13 10:05 AM
    OS 10.2.0.1047 TIPS and TWEAKS...-img_00000326.jpg
    TIP:
    while in contacts app, if you pull down (not swipe down), it will display the total amount of contacts you have. Don't recall this been (or is it "being here"?) here pre 10.2
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 10:07 AM
    It has been posted but the priority inbox section in the hub.

On a side note the .1047 runtime has been spectacular for me so far with no debug token. I find it much more responsive than .810. Any ideas Mecca? Or does the runtime issue only apply to apps requiring the debug?

Posted via CB10

do you need to download both 810 and 1047 or will 1047 do.
    08-04-13 10:08 AM
    Hey mecca,

I'm having problems trying to load this 810 runtime. Is it the same method as side loading android apps? Or is it like a key loader and once you open it up it will load automatically.

I've been trying the Google Chrome method to side load which works well with what I tried) Google maps, flip board) instagram keeps saying failure 881 no bug but i tried loading the links you provided and it seems like 810 loaded on my z10 using the chrome method. Yet when I go to install instagram again it says the same thing.

What am I doing wrong to get this 810 run time to work? Can you please break it down in steps so hopefully I could figure this out.

Oh FYI I didn't understand the sacheshi way as I've never done that process and seems confusing.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:30 AM
    I have managed to get it working. Just delete all the paired computer from the blackberry device by taping and holding it. turn off the blackberry link on your device. Now sign out of BB link on your computer change the computer name in the setting tab. sign in again with your blackberry ID complete the setting, now toggle the BB link switch on your device.

This worked for me...
    Glad you got it working! Does it still show Desktop -xxxx as one the paired computers?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:34 AM
    do you need to download both 810 and 1047 or will 1047 do.
    os 1047 is more stable than os 810. 810's runtime doens't require a debug token to run apps, that would use a debug token to work.
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-04-13 10:36 AM
    Hi Mecca
    Can this be done with a macbook as well?
    Thanks
    Download Sachesi here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/

Save the file to your desktop, and unzip the package to your desktop - makes it easier. Make sure your device is connected to usb, open the folder, and double click the sachesi.exe.

Looks like this, when Installer is selected...

Drag and drop the bar files onto Sachesi and wait for the confirmed "sent". Close Sachesi and reboot your device as prescribed
    dbhrs likes this.
    08-04-13 10:41 AM
    Hey mecca,

I'm having problems trying to load this 810 runtime. Is it the same method as side loading android apps? Or is it like a key loader and once you open it up it will load automatically.

I've been trying the Google Chrome method to side load which works well with what I tried) Google maps, flip board) instagram keeps saying failure 881 no bug but i tried loading the links you provided and it seems like 810 loaded on my z10 using the chrome method. Yet when I go to install instagram again it says the same thing.

What am I doing wrong to get this 810 run time to work? Can you please break it down in steps so hopefully I could figure this out.

Oh FYI I didn't understand the sacheshi way as I've never done that process and seems confusing.

Posted via CB10
    Using Sachesi to sideload is easier than any method available, because it does not require your device to be in development mode, to install an app.

Get the latest version of Sachesi and save it to desktop, unzip the package to desktop and open the folder content...
    Disable password on your device, and plug into usb
    double click Sachesi.exe and it's window will appear, select "Installer"
    Find your converted bar file, and drag it into the grey area of Sachesi
    Make sure your device screen is "awake", so you can agree to the apps installation terms
    WAIT for the confirmed "sent" from Sachesi and the load screen on your device to clear.
    Enjoy.
    08-04-13 10:43 AM
    Been stuck at the "connecting" screen for the passed 30 minutes. Is there an older version I can test?
    ejoya likes this.
    08-04-13 10:46 AM
    Hi Mecca
    Thanks
    Not sure if xsacha made a Mac version. I'll ask him. I highly suggest any mac user to have an old pc/laptop available for things like this. I know it's not your computer of choice, but focusing on preferences instead of having the correct tools...
    08-04-13 10:50 AM
    Been stuck at the "connecting" screen for the passed 30 minutes. Is there an older version I can test?
    I guess it doesn't work, hoping for the next leak!
    08-04-13 11:00 AM
    Hi Mecca
    Thanks
    Sacha said beta11 is mac ready, and he's updating beta 13 as well.
    08-04-13 11:02 AM
    I guess it doesn't work, hoping for the next leak!
    The next alpha/beta 10.2 that we get, I will surely test the runtime with One Note installed first.
    go1ndr and ejoya like this.
    08-04-13 11:03 AM
    Was it working prior to you installing 1047?
    Yup, up to and including 810

Posted via my white GSM Z10-3 on AT&T -- suck it VzW!
    08-04-13 11:03 AM
    Hey guys,

Regarding Priority Calling, I turned the feature on, but it doesn't seem to do anything when someone calls.

Any info or links on how to use this awesome feature?

Thx,

Oddboy
    08-04-13 11:20 AM
    Hey guys,

Regarding Priority Calling, I turned the feature on, but it doesn't seem to do anything when someone calls.

Thx,

Oddboy
    When you receive a call, swipe up to reject and it should appear. I just tested it

Posted via my white GSM Z10-3 on AT&T -- suck it VzW!
    08-04-13 11:27 AM
    So far, I'm unable to get Waze working, in either the .1047 or .810 runtime. It loads as far as the "Accept terms" page, but after that it just sits there with the Android bar (back button only) at the bottom of the screen, which is otherwise black. Eventually I get a prompt, "Waze isn't responding. Do you want to close it? Wait / OK". I'll choose wait but the prompt comes back in a few minutes.
    Works fine for me with stock android runtime.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    ubizmo likes this.
    08-04-13 11:32 AM
    Hey guys,

Thx,

Oddboy
    I think once you activate it, only the NSA and Batman can reach you.

I'm kidding..." Priority call, and priority ring are also brand names of calling features which give a distinctive ring to calls from telephone numbers chosen by the subscriber and which require a subscription from their local telephone company. To set up priority call, one dials *61 and follows the instructions. To disable priority call, one dials *81." - per wikipedia
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-04-13 11:34 AM
    Does anyone have netflix working? I have read in the other thread that we need to change the player settings to get the videos to work. Problem is, when i swipe from the top nothing is opened. Am i missing something? I am running 2.3.2
    Have to go back to trusty old v1.8. It's the only version that will allow you to turn off hardware acceleration.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 11:36 AM
1,101 ... 2021222324 ...