09-10-13 10:49 PM
1,101 ... 1819202122 ...
tools

Will I require a debug token to install android apk after expiration?

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the Crack Addicts!
    The debug expires after awhile which makes you have to reload your sideloaded apps. - this is why I haven't gone the debug route and I've just used what I can get to work without it and been happy. I'm just installing .1047 now and I plan to upload the 10.2.0.810 android runtime because it was unlocked and worked more inclusively than the andriod runtime in this build.
    Post #15 on page one of this thread is the basics of getting the .810 runtime onto this version of 10.2 - I'm about to try it out and you might want to too. :PEACE:
    Mecca EL and Btheo01 like this.
    08-04-13 01:20 AM
    Mine is taking forever to boot, is stuck in 100% for about an hour now. Funny, because the MR booted in about 10 minutes...
    08-04-13 01:26 AM
    Thanks Willm,

BLACKBERRY LINK ISSUE....

My Blackberry link has stop working, well after installation i tried it once it was working and now all of a sudden it has stop working. I cannot see my paired computer in the file manager. Also when i go to setting > blackberry link i see a paired computer but the name of the paired computer reflect Desktop-D4D4 which is not the name of my computer?

Anyone facing a similar issue??
    08-04-13 01:45 AM
    Any tips on getting the Mobile Hotspot working?

Posted via my white GSM Z10-3 on AT&T -- suck it VzW!
    08-04-13 01:49 AM
    BlackBerry has changed the font size it looks more attractive and appealing and BlackBerry world looks very nice with new colour on back button... and sharing option looks just awesome.....
    OS 10.2.0.1047 TIPS and TWEAKS...-img_00001507.png
    OS 10.2.0.1047 TIPS and TWEAKS...-img_00001510.png

The best phone in the world
    Mecca EL and damien kupuku like this.
    08-04-13 01:53 AM
    Thanks Willm,

My Blackberry link has stop working, well after installation i tried it once it was working and now all of a sudden it has stop working. I cannot see my paired computer in the file manager. Also when i go to setting > blackberry link i see a paired computer but the name of the paired computer reflect Desktop-D4D4 which is not the name of my computer?

Reconnect the phone to link and check settings, if that doesn't work delete computer from phone and vice versa. If that doesn't work uninstall link and reinstall. Otherwise you got problems.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 02:09 AM
    How to get the priority calling working

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:17 AM
    Thanks Willm,

I'm able to connect via Link but am seeing both my computer and Desktop-xxx as paired computers. No idea where the Desktop one comes from.

Have you tried deleting the paired computer from your BlackBerry by pressing until the delete option appears, uninstalling then reinstalling Link on your computer, then trying to connect to your BlackBerry using Link again? Worked for me, but still don't know what that paired Desktop-xxxx is.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:18 AM
    My Interactive Notification is not working, any solution to this?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:27 AM
    My Interactive Notification is not working, any solution to this?

Posted via CB10
    I am also facing the same issue its not working. After switching the interactive notification on and closing the setting app and relaunching it again it shows that the interactive notification is off.. Anyone facing a similar issue???
    08-04-13 02:50 AM
    I'm able to connect via Link but am seeing both my computer and Desktop-xxx as paired computers. No idea where the Desktop one comes from.

Have you tried deleting the paired computer from your BlackBerry by pressing until the delete option appears, uninstalling then reinstalling Link on your computer, then trying to connect to your BlackBerry using Link again? Worked for me, but still don't know what that paired Desktop-xxxx is.

Posted via CB10
    I have managed to get it working. Just delete all the paired computer from the blackberry device by taping and holding it. turn off the blackberry link on your device. Now sign out of BB link on your computer change the computer name in the setting tab. sign in again with your blackberry ID complete the setting, now toggle the BB link switch on your device.

This worked for me...
    Mecca EL and mike260193 like this.
    08-04-13 02:57 AM
    I am also facing the same issue its not working. After switching the interactive notification on and closing the setting app and relaunching it again it shows that the interactive notification is off.. Anyone facing a similar issue???
    In this release it will always be off, however it works for me still and should be working for you.
    Make sure your Z10 is locked as it won't work if not locked, then any new msg, txt, email bbm should show with the icon and by pressing on them (still locked) should show you a peek.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 03:02 AM
    FB 3.5 works well

Sent from my Z10
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    08-04-13 03:08 AM
    you are THE MAN! Thanks bro!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 03:18 AM
    In this release it will always be off, however it works for me still and should be working for you.
    Make sure your Z10 is locked as it won't work if not locked, then any new msg, txt, email bbm should show with the icon and by pressing on them (still locked) should show you a peek.
    Yes... its working i know.

I was asking about interactive notification not lock screen notification. Ne ways both works fine regardless of the toggle..
    08-04-13 03:21 AM
    Great Post..great thread. Just finished d/l 10.2 I've got some reading to do here tomorrow. Need to get some sleep!

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-13 03:54 AM
    can anyone with android 810 runtime or with a z10 test if microsoft onenote will work? Im using Q10 and it's loading fine until the sign in button where it gets stuck at connecting.
    08-04-13 05:54 AM
    Hey, first a big thank you for all of your help on this os and to the elite team as well...nice work...this is my first leak ( i'm on Verizon and this sounded too good to wait another 4 months)....

All went smooth and fast...less than 1/2 hour to download...and the install was only a matter of a minute or so...restore was the only thing that took awhile ( I have 5+ gigs on my memory card).

Only a couple of very minor issues...certainly no deal breakers, I love what I have gained.....

1) prior to doing a restore, I saw the hub icon and now it is not there...don't really care, just thought I would mention..

2) and what I am most wondering about is that my drop down menu is still the same...not looking at all like the screen shots shown, fewer options....

Again, no big deal, wondering....as it is, I have never had a problem with this phone, was able to wait for Verizons update, and chose this because it looks to only make this great phone/os even better...

A big, thumbs-up, high 5, great job, and thank you, to blackberry, crackberry, and all who support this system...

Sent from my Quick as Flick Z10
    08-04-13 06:13 AM
    Can you add a screen shot of what you're referring to?
    I just mean the main dropdown panel from the status bar, the panel that lets you toggle wifi, alarms, etc. Has it changed from .810? I've read some comments that imply it has, but I'm not sure.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    08-04-13 06:47 AM
    Mine is taking forever to boot, is stuck in 100% for about an hour now. Funny, because the MR booted in about 10 minutes...
    This is before or after the restore?
    08-04-13 06:49 AM
    ^^^ This. I do believe that the interactive notifications switch in options has a visual glitch
    08-04-13 06:51 AM
    I updated the OP with a link to the Skype prerelease bar. It's basically the original leaked version. Q users, let me know if this version works, and point anyone looking for a working Skype to this thread, please.
    FAS-T likes this.
    08-04-13 07:20 AM
    Any help on getting hotspot to work? 100-1 user here.
    08-04-13 07:26 AM
    Woohoo !!!!

Finally I can get Lync 2010 up and running
    08-04-13 07:27 AM
    Hey, first a big thank you for all of your help on this os and to the elite team as well...nice work...this is my first leak ( i'm on Verizon and this sounded too good to wait another 4 months)....

All went smooth and fast...less than 1/2 hour to download...and the install was only a matter of a minute or so...restore was the only thing that took awhile ( I have 5+ gigs on my memory card).

Only a couple of very minor issues...certainly no deal breakers, I love what I have gained.....

1) prior to doing a restore, I saw the hub icon and now it is not there...don't really care, just thought I would mention..

2) and what I am most wondering about is that my drop down menu is still the same...not looking at all like the screen shots shown, fewer options....

Again, no big deal, wondering....as it is, I have never had a problem with this phone, was able to wait for Verizons update, and chose this because it looks to only make this great phone/os even better...

A big, thumbs-up, high 5, great job, and thank you, to blackberry, crackberry, and all who support this system...

Sent from my Quick as Flick Z10
    You may have to reload the OS...

I just mean the main dropdown panel from the status bar, the panel that lets you toggle wifi, alarms, etc. Has it changed from .810? I've read some comments that imply it has, but I'm not sure.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    We can compare screen shots of the drop down menu, if you'd like. Upping mine in a few...
    Last edited by Mecca EL; 08-04-13 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Incorrect respondent..
    08-04-13 07:39 AM
1,101 ... 1819202122 ...