09-10-13 10:49 PM
1,101 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Why not load 810's runtime, and b!#ch slap those converted apk's into shape,
    Hey Mecca,

Thanx for all the hard work you do here! appreciated!

After installing the 810 runtime, Skype troubles - and refuse to start (Q10).
    Any chance you have extracted the 1047 runtime .bars and have them easily avail?
    (hope to avoid reinstalling everything again...)

//
    Last edited by lindstrom; 08-03-13 at 07:21 PM.
    08-03-13 06:30 PM
    Yeah I have no idea what Mecca was talking about but Emoji display is still a shambles, one proper Emoji, like 1-2 others replaced with BBM smileys, others with line outlines and as standard boxes, Emoji support is no where near finished

Posted via CB10
    I don't recall saying that emoji was "finished". Emoji's display and work. Not sure if you're looking for uniformity between platforms, but BB's version of things looks fine to me.
    08-03-13 06:31 PM
    I have the new droid camera app working on it now thanks so much!!
    New what??!! Hook a brother up, sheesh
    08-03-13 06:33 PM
    Why the interactive notifications is always off? Even I have swiped it on..
    Attachment 188890

Posted via CB10
    Mine is also toogled off, lock screen notifications still work for me.
    08-03-13 06:35 PM
    hi
    the sachesi.exe app doesnt detect my Q10 at all
    i already tried reboot both my pc and Q10
    chaged usb port
    tried on my bro laptop win7 (mine win8)
    tried changing location of the files , run as admin , compatiblity with other windows , with and without dev mode, turning off anti-virus nothing works ,, all i get is the searching for usb and spinning circle
    any help pls??
    same problem with me...try to uninstall and reinstall blackberry driver and blackberry link, use ccleaner for cleaning temp file and clean registry, after that reboot your computer and install again your blackberry link.it shoul be work for me
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-13 06:38 PM
    It looks like they're tweaking the edit personal dictionary screen.
    OS 10.2.0.1047 TIPS and TWEAKS...-img_00000363.png

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 06:38 PM
    Instagram now work for me!

Regards,
    Cool, Which version of Instagram are you running? Any link to .bar file that you can share?
    08-03-13 06:41 PM
    these are getting better and better and I am tempted....but still too many bugs and "tweaks" needed
    I originally intended this thread to help anyone interested in fine tuning their device, and have any unanswered questions answered. Don't let this thread deter you from installing a perfectly fine OS 10.2.0.1047. There's nothing buggy about that OS.
    08-03-13 06:42 PM
    Any more mirrors? perhaps mega?

Please and thank you
    08-03-13 06:45 PM
    Hey Mecca,

First of all hats off to the latest leak, works amazing. The only problem i am facing is accessing native Skype application. It keeps crashing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from bb app world. Any help in this regards will be truly appreciates.

Keep the leaks coming

Warm Regards,

Abu
    Thanks Abu. If you have restored Application Data, there's a strong chance that that info has corrupted the runtime. Perform a selective backup of what you currently have installed, and reload OS 1047. No security wipe before or after. Then restore only settings and media - if you have anything saved to internal storage. You should have Skype running again. Let me know if that helped.
    08-03-13 06:49 PM
    10.2 is really great. Has anyone noticed if you can set the volume level on the secondary notifications like you could on OS7? I'm really waiting for that option....

Thanks to everyone involved in releasing this leak!
    I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. There's currently a main volume and selective notifications volume - if you swipe down from the top, at home menu, and select Notifications, you will see a full list of social apps that you can adjust volume, LED, vibrate, etc. Is this what you meant?
    08-03-13 06:52 PM
    For those confused.
    Basically the 1047 runtime is slightly more complete than the 810
    HOWEVER, the 810 runtime can run apps straight converted and signed even if it has native coding
    The 1047 runtime can do the same, but it requires permission edits in the bar file manifest
    Able to detail which permission edits I need to make in the manifest?

Thanks

+1 on a link for the 1047 runtime!
    08-03-13 06:54 PM
    I love this version but when I run a android app it is black with a blue line below anyone else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    Have you allowed your device to repopulate completely, after you've performed a reboot? Did you perform the hard reset as I prescribed, or did you bypass that thinking that that part of the procedure wasn't necessary? The blue loading line will appear for only 2 reasons, of which I've both described.
    08-03-13 06:56 PM
    I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. There's currently a main volume and selective notifications volume - if you swipe down from the top, at home menu, and select Notifications, you will see a full list of social apps that you can adjust volume, LED, vibrate, etc. Is this what you meant?
    No.

In legacy devices, you can set the volume for individual accounts. I'm waiting for this too as I prefer to have my personal email to ding quieter than my work email.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-13 07:08 PM
    I believe I got the 810 runtime loaded. How can I be sure it was loaded?
    Whatever program you using to load it, should also report an installed app version number.
    08-03-13 07:17 PM
    Any more mirrors for the 810 runtime?

Btw, awesome thread...
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-13 07:23 PM
    Hey Mecca,

Thanx for all the hard work you do here! appreciated!

After installing the 810 runtime, Skype troubles - and refuse to start (Q10).
    Any chance you have extracted the 1047 runtime .bars and have them easily avail?
    (hope to avoid reinstalling everything again...)

//
    Up in a few. I'll add it to the first page...
    08-03-13 07:29 PM
    Up in a few. I'll add it to the first page...
    Thanx bro
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-13 07:41 PM
    Loaded the two 810 android bars and they didn't seem to help. Still cannot sideload regularly converted .apks.
    I loaded 810 and side loading was fixed for me..what errors are you getting

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 07:43 PM
    Seems to have problem with newly added words substitution, it does not work. Only original words substitution library works. Newly input words substitution can be input and saved but does not seem to work on BBM or whatsapp.
    08-03-13 07:47 PM
    Seems to have problem with newly added words substitution, it does not work. Only original words substitution library works. Newly input words substitution can be input and saved but does not seem to work on BBM or whatsapp.
    I've noticed this too.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    08-03-13 07:48 PM
    That's what I was afraid of. And hours more of manual restoring. I would have thought this is just the sort of situation where I would do a security wipe.

Thanks though. Not sure I can face it today, but maybe tomorrow.

Edit: Is the dropdown settings panel supposed to look different from .810? Mine is the same.
    Can you add a screen shot of what you're referring to?
    08-03-13 07:55 PM
    So how do you change the Runtime from .1047 to .810's?
    Subtract it by 237...bam!!! 810 runtime.
    mrspic and hawklet00 like this.
    08-03-13 07:58 PM
    hi
    the sachesi.exe app doesnt detect my Q10 at all
    i already tried reboot both my pc and Q10
    chaged usb port
    tried on my bro laptop win7 (mine win8)
    tried changing location of the files , run as admin , compatiblity with other windows , with and without dev mode, turning off anti-virus nothing works ,, all i get is the searching for usb and spinning circle
    any help pls??
    Does your computer recognize and mount the external and internal storage? You may have to uninstall BB Link and any other RIM related programs, restart, and install Link again.
    08-03-13 08:02 PM
    This thread is full of crap not related to tips and tricks. 18 pages but less than one page relates to tips and tricks.

I came here to post something I discovered about the camera but posting a tip here is useless.

This is not a tips and tricks thread, this is a 'help me' thread.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure you understand the concept of a "tip". Where I'm from, a tip was a bit of advice meant to help someone. Let me offer you a tip...no wait. My grandparents always told me if I have nothing nice to say...oh snap!! I just did a drive by tip!
    mrspic, citystars41 and kinghai like this.
    08-03-13 08:09 PM
1,101 ... 1314151617 ...