08-02-13 11:40 PM
1,042 ... 404142
tools
    Anybody had any issues connecting the phone to the pc on this build ? I am at work now and I cannot get any computer to see my phone via the usb cable. I will try in the evening from home but I am afraid that the pc connectivity may be broken for me on this build
    07-31-13 06:56 AM
    Anybody had any issues connecting the phone to the pc on this build ? I am at work now and I cannot get any computer to see my phone via the usb cable. I will try in the evening from home but I am afraid that the pc connectivity may be broken for me on this build
    Also this build should recognize BlackBerry Link, mine does...

Posted from the awesome Z10
    07-31-13 07:49 AM
    I haven't tried in a few days but it was fine last week. It also works fine on Mac.

AT&T STL100-3 10.1.0.4651
    07-31-13 07:52 AM
    I can't get wifi hotspot to provide internet. It works because it broadcasts a signal and my mac can see it and link to it, it just doesn't get any data from the phone. It worked when I was on 2354 leak... Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails OS 10.1.0.4651 for ALL DEVICES...-img_00000110.jpg  
    ezapper2 likes this.
    07-31-13 02:03 PM
    Thank God at home with the original USB cable the PC sees the phone, probably older usb cables (even BlackBerry cables) are not compatible with the newer OS10 devices.

Posted via CB10 on Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.2354/4285/4651
    07-31-13 02:24 PM
    I can't get wifi hotspot to provide internet. It works because it broadcasts a signal and my mac can see it and link to it, it just doesn't get any data from the phone. It worked when I was on 2354 leak... Any ideas?
    Do you have mobile hotspot activated via your carrier, or did you unlock access via the escreens page? If the former, try contacting them and see if the issue is network-related. If it's the latter and you aren't authorized by your carrier to use it, I'd double-check to make sure that you adjusted the escreens settings correctly. Or, try a reboot and see if that helps.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 and loving it!
    07-31-13 03:25 PM
    OK--Finally had time to download and upload Mecca's OS Leak Build and I can say with all honesty, that once again the "Master" has delivered!

The upload went very quickly and without an issue. Everything came over in the restore that was not already on the device after upload with no "wiping of phone". The one exception that didn't come over correctly was the calendar entries--or rather the actual BBLink Caledar that I sync my Outlook 2007 with.

That said, this issue WAS NOT the fault of the OS Leak but entirely the fault of BBLink once again. However, after doing a full sync with my Outlook 2007 calendar and contacts, BBLink appeared once again in the calendar grouping and bingo all was well once again!

My many thanks to Mecca for putting together (as he always did in the legacy device OS's) a full-proof upload without having to cut and paste,etc to load it up. His packaging of it in one file makes loading this and all his leaks and hybrids, a walk in the park for everyone.

My only question is when he will have out the next 10.2 fully stable OS for us? Hopefully soon!
    Thanks buddy! Much appreciated!!
    ralfyguy likes this.
    07-31-13 04:16 PM
    On VZW STL-400 and have no issues after upgrading. We'll see what the battery life is after 48 hrs.

Posted with my Verizon Z10
    07-31-13 05:49 PM
    On VZW STL-400 and have no issues after upgrading. We'll see what the battery life is after 48 hrs.

Posted with my Verizon Z10
    So far the battery life on my Q10 with this leak is awesome! Or let me say it seems awesome as I have had it plugged into my PC off and on today. Still it seems better than the AT&T .2121 build. I have Battery Guru and a couple of outer battery monitors but would really love to get my hands on one that actually show the % of drainage per hr i.e. 5%hr, like it used to show on ADV_OS and LED (oh how I miss you!). Anyone know of one that does show it for BB10?
    07-31-13 07:25 PM
    Anyone having problems with WIFI calling app on this build on a Z10-STL3? No ringtone if the WIFI app is enabled? Also noticed WhatsApp notifications don't come through unless the app is open? Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    07-31-13 09:54 PM
    Anyone having problems with WIFI calling app on this build on a Z10-STL3? No ringtone if the WIFI app is enabled? Also noticed WhatsApp notifications don't come through unless the app is open? Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    Delete and re download WhatsApp. Known issue if you restored WhatsApp. Sorry can't help with your first issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:15 PM
    Delete and re download WhatsApp. Known issue if you restored WhatsApp. Sorry can't help with your first issue.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the reply. I'll do that.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    07-31-13 11:31 PM
    Do you have mobile hotspot activated via your carrier, or did you unlock access via the escreens page? If the former, try contacting them and see if the issue is network-related. If it's the latter and you aren't authorized by your carrier to use it, I'd double-check to make sure that you adjusted the escreens settings correctly. Or, try a reboot and see if that helps.

I tried a reboot and it didn't help. I just called my carrier and I have hotspot service active (and billed for the last couple of months) but it just isn't working... I know it worked when I had 2354 leak because I used it and measured my carrier's speed on it.

I tried going into escreen to try turning on something (DSQ modem?) I read on another thread but I can't make it stick. I reboot the phone and the modem is off again.

Mine is a STL100-1

Some other thoughts that might help?
    08-01-13 12:43 PM
    I tried a reboot and it didn't help. I just called my carrier and I have hotspot service active (and billed for the last couple of months) but it just isn't working... I know it worked when I had 2354 leak because I used it and measured my carrier's speed on it.

I tried going into escreen to try turning on something (DSQ modem?) I read on another thread but I can't make it stick. I reboot the phone and the modem is off again.

Mine is a STL100-1

Some other thoughts that might help?
    Here's the link to the post with an escreens bar you can download to see if it'll fix your issue with the settings not sticking:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8774388

Outside of that, since your carrier has provisioned your account to use mobile hotspot I don't really know what else could be the reason. Good luck!

retomex likes this.
    08-01-13 12:59 PM
    I noticed that stock BlackBerry Facebook app works only over WiFi.
    Does anyone have similar problem and possible solution?

Z10 STL100-1 for personal and 9360 for business
    08-01-13 03:41 PM
    Here's the link to the post with an escreens bar you can download to see if it'll fix your issue with the settings not sticking:

Eliminating carrier tethering/hotspot restrictions using e-screens - Page 8 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Outside of that, since your carrier has provisioned your account to use mobile hotspot I don't really know what else could be the reason. Good luck!

Thanks a lot! It does work when I turn on 'QCT Modem DUN'

Now I still can't make it work after I exit escreen. QCT goes back to off! I loaded the bar you mentioned and it still doesn't save QCT on... Every time I exit escreen it goes back to off. QCT settings in fact make hotspot to work, but I can't save the setting...

EDIT: I found a fix!
    1. turn on QCT Modem, do not exit diagnostics
    2. turn on hotspot and use it (laptop, desktop, etc)
    3. exit diagnostics (escreen) while using hotspot
    4. that's it! I rebooted and tried the hotspot. a-OK

PS Thanks a lot 00stryder!
    Last edited by retomex; 08-02-13 at 06:12 PM. Reason: found fix
    08-02-13 03:27 PM
    I have an email account through att (sbcglobal.net), which uses the yahoo servers. This morning, it suddenly stopped syncing. I keep getting the error "Your login information for account <insert account name> has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again."

My syncing is still working fine on my ipad. I haven't changed my password. Does anyone know why it would suddenly stop working just on my z10?
    08-02-13 11:40 PM
1,042 ... 404142