08-02-13 10:40 PM
1,042 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Read difference users experience on battery and also reading about heating ip batteries. So what does the Blackberry Z10 users feel about this leak.
    07-22-13 11:17 AM
    Read difference users experience on battery and also reading about heating ip batteries. So what does the Blackberry Z10 users feel about this leak.
    Can't say anything negative about it.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 11:26 AM
    Is there a specific App World .bar that goes with this OS? I loaded yesterday and my app world doesn't show any of my apps and it doesn't display my payment method (gives an error).
    07-22-13 11:42 AM
    Is there a specific App World .bar that goes with this OS? I loaded yesterday and my app world doesn't show any of my apps and it doesn't display my payment method (gives an error).
    Try resetting app world - settings then one of the options.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 11:43 AM
    Very happy with battery life today. Fully charged at 8 am.

Started a work call at 9 am. Checked crackberry a few times replied to email and was on my call until 12:45(almost 4 hours)

My battery is at 51% still. This is very much on par with how it should be.

Posted via CB10 on Z10_10.1.0.4651
    cdnrower likes this.
    07-22-13 11:46 AM
    Not sure about the caller ID thing, but when you see that blue bar come up with 'Email and messages are to the left', swipe right on that to see the 'Email and messages' and then swipe left on the next bar that comes up saying 'Applications are to the right'. That should complete the tutorial.
    Thanks nyallj for the advise which sorted out the second part of my query. The + sign on incoming calls seems to be from unlisted numbers - perhaps a small bug?
    07-22-13 11:48 AM
    absolutely the worst battery performance of all the leaks . going back to 4543.
    however i did like the speed and smoothness of this leak .
    07-22-13 12:15 PM
    What. Version did you use.
    07-22-13 12:43 PM
    Thank you so much! It did the trick!!!! CB community is awesome!
    Delete the account and recreate it. Then you get the forever option. Once you do that, you are Ok with the following OS's.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 12:57 PM
    Did you restore a backup.
    It is only available if you are adding a new Gmail account under the advanced settings. It is not exactly a forever sync option but rather a forest retrieve option.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 12:57 PM
    absolutely the worst battery performance of all the leaks . going back to 4543.
    however i did like the speed and smoothness of this leak .
    So odd that some are reporting best battery life ever, while others are saying worse than ever. Personally this version is yielding the best battery life I've had with my Z-10 on any OS I've loaded (many).

Posted Via CB10 on my Z10 STL100-4 10.1.0.4651
    07-22-13 01:17 PM
    Battery life very very good. Only problem I have with Skype calling and receiving calls, sometimes can't answer it or call on Skype at all. Have to hang up or try to call back. Otherwise phone working very well, fast and very responsive! Great build over all.
    07-22-13 01:19 PM
    Yeah, it is very strange...my experience with battery life after a few days is not very good. Off charge for around 3 hours now. No calls or messaging, strictly back and forth on Facebook and crackberry, and I'm down to 51%.

Not impressed so far.
    07-22-13 01:22 PM
    Ralfyguy, the use of security wipe after autoloader is to clean up leftover fragments from the autoloader...

Posted via CB10
    Normally before I always do a security wipe after installing the OS and the restore process always failed.
    Last time I install this OS, I didnt do security wipe....and.....restore process was successful....

Sent by Z10 STl100-1
    07-22-13 01:22 PM
    Per Blackberry...this update should be out for Verizon this week.
    07-22-13 01:24 PM
    So battery seems no good with this OS . mmm
    07-22-13 01:37 PM
    I had the same thing happen when loading this OS, my available apps list was empty. I did a search for one of the apps I had previously had installed, Battery Guru, and installed it. After I started the download and install of Battery Guru my available apps listed populated. Did DeltevCM suggestion work? If not try what I did.
    07-22-13 01:38 PM
    So I have been running this OS since Saturday on my Verizon Z and I have noticed a couple of things.

- The first one is the calendar issue with new meetings having the wrong timezone displayed, that a few of us on 4543 had, is fixed. They entry shows the same timezone that the phone is set to. Based on this I don't think the issue was in the sys.data.zoneinfo file, as the version number is the same in this OS as 4543, that was suggested in the 4543 thread. So any of the folks that were having the calendar timezone issue on 4543 it is fixed here.

- The second one is more of an observation that I can not back up with data but it feels like cellular connection is not as good as 4544 radio. I am mainly basing this off of my Saturday evening where I went to a pro baseball game and had problems doing anything data related even though the phone was showing 4 bars of LTE. Now this may have been being at the game with a tone of other people using their LTE Verizon phones. I will have to see how it performs through the week when on cellular before I decide to flash the radio back to 4544.

- As of right now I can't say if battery performance on idle or during use is any different than 4543. I really should save a Battery Guru log before I update to a new OS so I have something to truly compare to.

- Wifi is working about the same for me on this OS as it was on 4543.

- Password for VM still does not stick in the phone app.

- I have also had to random reboots so far on this OS. The first one was a couple hours after installing the OS while I was at the game. The second one happened this morning right after I got up for the day but my phone was still on the charger. When both of these occurred the only indication I had was that my one active frame I keep open was closed and of course a new time under the boot time.

- I also had the little issue with Blackberry World I mention in the post above.

For all of those keeping score on install processes, I tried something new by doing a security wipe prior to loading the OS and not doing one after. I have always done one after the install and not bothered with one before, so far the phone seems to be doing okay following that path. I don't restore anything, so can't comment there.

Thank you Mecca and the rest of the leak team for this new OS. If I notice anything else I will post it up.
    00stryder likes this.
    07-22-13 02:00 PM
    Is Facebook notification working for everyone on this leak? It's not working for me. No notification and nothing shows in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 02:39 PM
    I am very pleased with this leak. After fixing problem regarding shooting down at 30% of battery left, here is my today's battery log from guru. With moderate use. Very, very pleased.
    OS 10.1.0.4651 for ALL DEVICES...-img_00000118.png

Z10 STL100-1 for personal and 9360 for business
    07-22-13 02:52 PM
    Is Facebook notification working for everyone on this leak? It's not working for me. No notification and nothing shows in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah the annoying FB notification works, I have all notifications turned off and I still get them

Posted via CB10
    nyallj likes this.
    07-22-13 02:54 PM
    I have all my Facebook notifications turned off and I do not get any. What I do keep getting is a notification to update my password on my two computers. Now that is annoying. Not sure how to turn that off.
    07-22-13 03:05 PM
    I need help to get candy crush on here plus what android player did use. I had a token made for me from this site.
    07-22-13 03:11 PM
    Yeah the annoying FB notification works, I have all notifications turned off and I still get them

Posted via CB10
    I'm trying to figure out how to disable my notifications too! They still come even when I turn off notifications.

Thanks nyallj for the advise which sorted out the second part of my query. The + sign on incoming calls seems to be from unlisted numbers - perhaps a small bug?
    I've noticed when I get calls from an unlisted number it comes in the format +xxx xxxyyyy +[countrycode] [phonenumber].
    07-22-13 03:17 PM
    Our pleasure.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 03:29 PM
1,042 ... 3132333435 ...