08-02-13 11:40 PM
1,042 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    hello,
    i installed you leaked version (thanks BTW). i followed the instructions and cannot seem to connect to my mobile network to finish setup. I have also tried via wifi and i get suck on the software agreement page ( it does not download so i can accept.) i am using a z10 stl-3 on tmobile usa. Any ideas?
    Dont Panic. Sometimes License Agreement takes soooooooo long to load up, in that case (no data connection found) I used to perform a nice battery pull > restart > roll the dice again.
    Usually works.
    SirSti23 and Mecca EL like this.
    07-20-13 12:06 AM
    rider997, I'm quite amazed that you're having this issue with two devices and three computers. Many others, including me, haven't had any trouble with RFA on this build.
    Just to make sure, you did the security wipe after loading the OS? Try doing that, also remove the device from Link and log out of your BBID in Link. After the security wipe, hook it back up to Link, follow the steps to install as a new device, sign in to BBID when asked and see what happens.
    Yes, I did a full security wipe. I've even done a full reinstall of Link, etc. I've had RFA temporarily disappear on previous leaks, but starting with a clean slate on both the device and computer always fixed it.

It almost seems like a BlackBerry id problem of some sort, on BlackBerry's end- I can't get my bbid to transfer between devices right now and the message is something to the effect that there is an error on BB's infrastructure servers.

In the past, every instance of link would immediately pick up the device after first connect - I topped out at something like six computers when including VMs running BlackBerry link.

I'm stumped at this point. :-(

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 12:15 AM
    I agree. Better battery life. But my Z10 heats up for no reason sometimes! Especially when i restart my phone. Not sure why.

Posted via CB10
    That's normal because it's using a lot more CPU processing power to boot the device.

Posted via CB10
    SD card is also being reindexed, along with BBM and contact info, etc
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-20-13 12:21 AM
    Still using older leak best one so far, just waiting for a 10.2 with calls there is one out there just we cant get it
    07-20-13 12:26 AM
    i just updated 4633 3 days ago and its running really smooth,the battery life seems significantly improve,is it worth updating to 4651?coz i read the reviews here saying many improvements ,one of em is the battery life,but im not sure which os they're coming from.I'm tempted to try this new leak but i"m afraid i cant restore like the previous 3 leaks.is there anyway i can back up password keeper in SD card or somwhere ?thanks
    07-20-13 12:36 AM
    Just loaded 10.10.4651 on my Z-10 loaded on Q-10 few days back, Q10 runs smooth, battery seems better. Still testing on the z-10, backup via link went fine, side loaded apps went fine. No issues as of yet all good. Will check in a few days to see how battery is going.
    07-20-13 12:43 AM
    i just updated 4633 3 days ago and its running really smooth,the battery life seems significantly improve,is it worth updating to 4651?coz i read the reviews here saying many improvements ,one of em is the battery life,but im not sure which os they're coming from.I'm tempted to try this new leak but i"m afraid i cant restore like the previous 3 leaks.is there anyway i can back up password keeper in SD card or somwhere ?thanks
    Further evidence of the time-traveling capabilities of this OS? Mecca, what magic have you conjured?
    in_loco_nomen and Mecca EL like this.
    07-20-13 12:54 AM
    ever since the 10.1.0.4xxx, i always see the BB logo near my signal go out. i can do everything from surfing to chatting to mobile hotspotting, but i cant send or receive bbm messages. i need to turn off and on my data services for the bb logo to come back.
    07-20-13 12:56 AM
    The battery life in this built is very good. I left the house with battery level at 84% at 7am this morning. When I got back home at 11:50am, battery level was below 20% after playing games, reading emails, listening to music little bit,and surfing internet this morning.
    07-20-13 01:14 AM
    I installed BB link because I wanted to use BB device manager to recognize my z10 after it's connected to my computer. When this thing is running in the background, I don't run BB link at all. I use windows command prompt to upgrade BB OS while connecting z10 to my computer. The whole process is quick, easier, and safe. The result is outstanding.
    07-20-13 01:28 AM
    Two phones (Z10 and Q10), three computers (Windows and Mac) and no combination of them is working with RFA on this build. I've been through half a dozen 10.1 leaks and an official carrier build and this is the firsr time I have been unable to get RFA working.

Posted via CB10
    If it makes you feel better I didn't have RFA working at all until .4543. Link had an issue with BBID, then after that install suddenly it didn't. I honestly have no idea what jolted it, I changed nothing aside from the OS. Since then, any time it doesn't work I just reboot with the same method I gave you.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 01:30 AM
    rider997, I'm quite amazed that you're having this issue with two devices and three computers. Many others, including me, haven't had any trouble with RFA on this build.
    Just to make sure, you did the security wipe after loading the OS? Try doing that, also remove the device from Link and log out of your BBID in Link. After the security wipe, hook it back up to Link, follow the steps to install as a new device, sign in to BBID when asked and see what happens.
    FWIW, I wiped prior to install.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 01:32 AM
    This is a first though: my PC wanted my device password as I walked into my apartment. While I like having my Z10 on the network, and usually set it to do so, I hadn't gotten around to that yet.

And yes, it's accessible even leaving things as they are below.
    OS 10.1.0.4651 for ALL DEVICES...-img_00000529.png

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 01:35 AM
    Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 02:07 AM
    Thanks for PM'ing me, because the leak thread pages multiply like rabbits!! Glad we have your problem fixed
    So what was the solution mecca?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 02:10 AM
    So what was the solution mecca?

Posted via CB10
    Another leak soon?
    blakobecwa likes this.
    07-20-13 02:13 AM
    This is the first leak that's had almost perfect wifi calling for me.

On the other hand, RFA is completely broken. Anything notable about your RFA setup?

Posted via CB10
    No special setup, just restored my backup. It works PERFECTLY.
    It is also faster to connect than other OS's.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 02:26 AM
    Thanks Mecca, looking forward to test this new version.
    I have done a few upgrades earlier without any problems, but I have never performed the security wipe as a part of the "backup/wipe/install/restore routine". Is this wipe important?
    Wiping is ment to avoid interference between new OS and the remainings ofthe last one. Still, i installed without wipe most of the leaked OS posted here on CB and i have never had problems. Running now on .4651 and all ok, 24 hrs since i installed it. Battery ok, running smoothly. Stl1

Posted via CB10
    djdragon likes this.
    07-20-13 02:48 AM
    Why?

I didn't wait and my restore worked fine.

I would add that if you renamed your device for the Link connection, you need to make sure that the device is so named before restoring, as others have noted before.

Z10-4 .4651 via CB10
    I am just telling what worked for me. there are many users for whom different things works. This renaming thing you mentioned, i tried and failed to get my restore. This worked for me after almost everything i tried. So Sticking to it. I am on STL100-1.
    07-20-13 03:39 AM
    ever since the 10.1.0.4xxx, i always see the BB logo near my signal go out. i can do everything from surfing to chatting to mobile hotspotting, but i cant send or receive bbm messages. i need to turn off and on my data services for the bb logo to come back.
    I have a same problem

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 03:42 AM
    After installing this OS (after wipes etc), once again my network settings swapped back to 2G, 3G, 4G instead of UMTS, HSDPA+ and LTE.
    Still trying to figure out what causes that swapping.
    07-20-13 03:46 AM
    It's been a while, since I've had the pleasure of releasing an exclusive. My first was the leaked 7.1.0.xxx for the 9810. Today, I deliver for all OS10 devices

The procedure is the same, inside each file is an autoloader for all STL devices, and all SQN and SQR devices.

Please select the correct OS for your model device. If you don't know which model you have, in any text or BBM field type "myver" - without the quotation marks - and tap the space bar, and the info you need will appear.

Back up all device info, to your selected locations, set your device to airplane mode, connect to USB. Unzip the downloaded zip file to your desktop, and start the .exe. Enter any password info, hit enter, and go make a sandwich. Once you see the Welcome Screen on your device, detach from USB, and perform setup. Follow ALL setup prompts. Reboot device - I battery pull - and restore all saved device info.

ENJOY!!!

WARNING... I am not personally responsible for YOU not following my instructions to the letter. If you soft brick, I'm here for support. If you get angry or lose access to BES, it's not my fault. I would not release something I don't trust for use. Before you freak out, please ASK for assistance.

STL 100-1 users...yes, there's a version for you!!!

STL100-1: https://mega.co.nz/#!49llgQoD!XcHytR...riL9g_CcBPk52o

SQN - ALL MODEL Q10 and SQR - ALL MODEL Q5: https://mega.co.nz/#!shtBGQQb!KwdSB3...ro1BFfNf54IGhw

STL100-2, STL100-3, STL100-4: https://mega.co.nz/#!p9VxkDwY!euVcTH...qpg_kkBLz0ALJ0

Updated mirrors, thanks to Tezytan!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...92/index9.html

STL100-2,3,4 Mirror from Pili4!! Thanks girl!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...2/index13.html
    Want to get Google docs for all leaked os from Phili4 thanks to Mecca El n phili4

Cambodia CB 10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-20-13 03:52 AM
    Want to get Google docs for all leaked os from Phili4 thanks to Mecca El n phili4

Cambodia CB 10
    Nice mixup of Phill_UK and pili4.

Maybe you know something the rest of us don't?

Ha Ha
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-20-13 03:53 AM
    Installed + clock and camera bar of 10.2.

Report back. Seems to work fine but still lots of account downloading so will take a day probably...

Posted via CB10
    Only few hours sync and all was done. Seems faster then previous leak.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 04:31 AM
    Wow i'm actually downgrading (first time ever) back to .2354.... going to wait for a better MR 10.1 release or maybe even the official one. It still looks promising.

but damn i hate going backwords lol but that OS is solid.
    07-20-13 04:32 AM
1,042 ... 2223242526 ...