08-02-13 11:40 PM
1,042 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Yeah, when you put it in a holster in the old days you didn't have to put it on vibrate, now you do

Posted via CB10
    That's not a bug, that's an exclusion. One of many I'd like returned.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 07:47 PM
    Very impressive standby readings, hope this trend continues:

OS 10.1.0.4651 for ALL DEVICES...-img_00000504.png

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 07:48 PM
    So, still no luck with Remote File Access after removing Desktop Manager and performing a clean install of BlackBerry Link (still got that strange error at the end of the installation too). I'm all out of ideas, will just have to hope this is fixed in the future.
    07-18-13 07:49 PM
    So I just went through a round of troubleshooting to try and fix Remote File Access:

-Refreshed devices list on BlackBerry Link
    -Signed out and signed back in to BBID on BlackBerry Link
    -Rebooted the Z10
    -Rebooted my PC
    -Performed a clean install of BlackBerry Link as suggested by Mecca. However, I always have a strange issue with the BB Link installation, where it asks me to find it "BlackBerry Link.msi" or something of the sort to continue the installation, but I can't find it anywhere so I just press cancel and it claims it can't remove the older version of BB Link - even though this time around the older version was long gone, even cleaned the registry with CCleaner. Never seemed to affect anything though, even during previous installations, the old version would always be gone despite the error message.

Unfortunately, throughout the whole process, the Z10 did not detect my PC linked to my BBID, while BlackBerry Link did not detect the Z10 linked to my BBID. Back on .4537 the Remote File Access bug was a little different, as the Z10 detected my PC just fine (could never connect, but it saw it), only BlackBerry Link had a problem. Unless the weird installation of BB Link could be affecting this somehow, it seems like it might be an OS bug again.
    Is BBDM still installed? If not, or if it is, uninstall Link, uninstall DM, open CCleaner and uninstall BB Device Manager. Make sure you when you uninstall Link to check the box to delete settings also. Use Revo to make sure there's no registry files from RIM left over. Disconnect your device and install Link again - what version are you installing? Connect your device, but don't sign in until prompted. Report
    bungaboy and LazyEvul like this.
    07-18-13 07:49 PM
    Subscribed and downloaded since this is the right OS for me, it's more than 1 gigs...lol
    Thanks and keep up the good work bro...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    deezy87 and Mecca EL like this.
    07-18-13 07:53 PM
    OMG The HUB now flips to landscape mode!!!!!
    Hasn't it always?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 07:54 PM
    It's been a while, since I've had the pleasure of releasing an exclusive. My first was the leaked 7.1.0.xxx for the 9810. Today, I deliver for all OS10 devices

The procedure is the same, inside each file is an autoloader for all STL devices, and all SQN and SQR devices.

Please select the correct OS for your model device. If you don't know which model you have, in any text or BBM field type "myver" - without the quotation marks - and tap the space bar, and the info you need will appear.

Back up all device info, to your selected locations, set your device to airplane mode, connect to USB. Unzip the downloaded zip file to your desktop, and start the .exe. Enter any password info, hit enter, and go make a sandwich. Once you see the Welcome Screen on your device, detach from USB, and perform setup. Follow ALL setup prompts. Reboot device - I battery pull - and restore all saved device info.

ENJOY!!!

WARNING... I am not personally responsible for YOU not following my instructions to the letter. If you soft brick, I'm here for support. If you get angry or lose access to BES, it's not my fault. I would not release something I don't trust for use. Before you freak out, please ASK for assistance.

STL 100-1 users...yes, there's a version for you!!!

STL100-1: https://mega.co.nz/#!49llgQoD!XcHytR...riL9g_CcBPk52o

SQN - ALL MODEL Q10 and SQR - ALL MODEL Q5: https://mega.co.nz/#!shtBGQQb!KwdSB3...ro1BFfNf54IGhw

STL100-2, STL100-3, STL100-4: https://mega.co.nz/#!p9VxkDwY!euVcTH...qpg_kkBLz0ALJ0

Updated mirrors, thanks to Tezytan!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...92/index9.html
    Any Google docs for the leak of stl 100-2?

Cambodia CB 10
    07-18-13 07:54 PM
    Guys am afraid I will need a little help from ya.

I have a Q10-3 and I was runnin 4285. I have decided to give 4651 a go so I have made a full backup using link and installed 4651.

As advised after 4651 was loaded I have made a security wipe, rebooted phone, entered my BBID and first, tried to enter development mode and sideload my 5 apps I was using commonly. Unfortunately I was unable to get dev mode working properly, my .0.1 IP address was not detected correctly and something was definately not OK ( I was trying to install debugtoken.bar first ).

So I have decided to restore the BB data first and hoped, that DEV mode will work after restore. Unfortunately it does not and also I have found out, that I have lost all my Text Messages which is a big deal breaker for me.

Can you please give me any advice how to get my Text Messages back? At the moment I have reapplied just Application Data choice from BB Link restore and it did not helped even after battery pull. It seems, that Application Data is not the right option where SMS are backed up so I will try to rerestore the rest, but am thinkin more and more to download 4285 again and hope that the downgrade will solve it.

I would love to stay at 4561 but atm I have this biug problem with SMS restore and DEV mode as well.

Thanks for any suggestions
    07-18-13 07:57 PM
    First off, thanks very much to Mecca EL for this leak!

I've just installed .4651 on my Q10 (SQN100-1). So far, running smooth without any lags. Fast data speed on AT&T LTE, great voice/audio quality on calls.

Will watch battery life over the next several days.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-13 08:02 PM
    Is BBDM still installed? If not, or if it is, uninstall Link, uninstall DM, open CCleaner and uninstall BB Device Manager. Make sure you when you uninstall Link to check the box to delete settings also. Use Revo to make sure there's no registry files from RIM left over. Disconnect your device and install Link again - what version are you installing? Connect your device, but don't sign in until prompted. Report
    Uninstalled BBDM a little after that post. I was always checking off the box to delete settings. And I'm installing the latest version of Link, 1.1.1.32. However, I never used Revo, so I redid everything, using Revo to uninstall Link and delete any traces of it afterwards, then ran the installation again. This time, it didn't give me that weird error about being unable to remove the old version of Link - I suppose Revo removed some bits and pieces that I didn't get at earlier. Then I connected the Z10, started Link, signed into my BBID. But alas, no luck - they still don't detect each other.

Edit: Actually, a bit of progress - the Z10 sees the PC again. Link still doesn't see the Z10 as linked to my BBID however. Just to clarify, the USB connection has been working just fine all along, it's just that neither device was seeing something linked to my BBID (Z10 didn't see a PC linked to my BBID, Link didn't see a Z10).
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-13 08:05 PM
    As far as I can tell, the lack of a valid Software Release field prevents Remote Access from working properly, even if the device is signed in with the correct BB ID.
    I'm having issues with Remote File Access as well actually. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with the Software Release field, in fact the only other leak I've ever had this issue on happened to have that field filled out. Gonna start troubleshooting in a minute.
    My current OS has "No information available" for Software Release, and I have no issues whatsoever with RFA.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-13 08:09 PM
    No pin blocks, we already removed them
    Nice. Thanks all...

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 08:17 PM
    Thanks mecca. Will try this one as stated from ur OP

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-13 08:17 PM
    Why when i tap https://mega.co.nz/#!p9VxkDwY!euVcTH...8qpg_kkBLz0ALJ. It does not do anything?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 08:18 PM
    BlackBerry Link (for Mac) no longer thinks that this OS version is eligible for Remote Access. .4633 worked fine. Anybody else having this problem? Refreshing the Remote Access list in BB Link completely removes the device from the list.
    Before you unplug your device click on the bottom right hand corner and click on it and hit the show disconnected device it should show you that it's still installing your back up so don't unplug it on your mac while using Link.

Posted from my Q10 on the addicting CB
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-13 08:20 PM
    Can anyone verify if this build fixes the active sync replied state bug. Its not worth my time to update unless it has.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 08:21 PM
    Sachesi constantly crashes. will try tomorrow after restart of PC
    hmblepatience likes this.
    07-18-13 08:25 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000504.png 
Views:	1984 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	183862

Posted via CB10
    If it gets better than this (on .4633) I'll be updating the second I get home.

OS 10.1.0.4651 for ALL DEVICES...-img_00000524.png

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-13 08:25 PM
    Any Google docs for the leak of stl 100-2?

Cambodia CB 10
    Pili4 usually beats me to it, but I'm in the process of doing that.
    b4ulaf likes this.
    07-18-13 08:29 PM
    Why when i tap https://mega.co.nz/#!p9VxkDwY!euVcTH...8qpg_kkBLz0ALJ. It does not do anything?

Posted via CB10
    For some reason it is asking for a decryption key. The link seems to work, afaik
    07-18-13 08:33 PM
    FOREVER SYNC ON IMAP!!!!! WOOOOP!

Posted via CB10
    yellowhammer and Mecca EL like this.
    07-18-13 08:33 PM
    Has anyone observed and improvements or differences in this build? How many pages does one have to go through to get his kind of information?!
    Just finished loading and and wiping (that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean).

One observation I have, reloading the OS seems to generate a bit of heat on the Z10. I suspect this is normal but wondered if anyone else observed this.
    07-18-13 08:36 PM
    Guys am afraid I will need a little help from ya.

I have a Q10-3 and I was runnin 4285. I have decided to give 4651 a go so I have made a full backup using link and installed 4651.

As advised after 4651 was loaded I have made a security wipe, rebooted phone, entered my BBID and first, tried to enter development mode and sideload my 5 apps I was using commonly. Unfortunately I was unable to get dev mode working properly, my .0.1 IP address was not detected correctly and something was definately not OK ( I was trying to install debugtoken.bar first ).

So I have decided to restore the BB data first and hoped, that DEV mode will work after restore. Unfortunately it does not and also I have found out, that I have lost all my Text Messages which is a big deal breaker for me.

Can you please give me any advice how to get my Text Messages back? At the moment I have reapplied just Application Data choice from BB Link restore and it did not helped even after battery pull. It seems, that Application Data is not the right option where SMS are backed up so I will try to rerestore the rest, but am thinkin more and more to download 4285 again and hope that the downgrade will solve it.

I would love to stay at 4561 but atm I have this biug problem with SMS restore and DEV mode as well.

Thanks for any suggestions
    Which tool are you using, to install your sideloaded apps?

Your device IP should be set at 169.254.0.1 If this is not the case, go back to Dev Mode settings and manually adjust these. Just tap the bar that says "IP Address" and a selection field should drop down. Then similar to setting time and date, select the IP to the proper number scheme.

(scroll to the next page, I upped an image for you)
    Jeniczek likes this.
    07-18-13 08:36 PM

My issue with .4543 is not with standby power usage, it's with active power usage.

And while it got substantially better after it calmed down, eventually (took about 3 days), I'm still not sure it's as good as the ancient Verizon build was on my Z10.

Here are the issues I have with .4543, can anyone give me an idea if any progress has been made on this build? I haven't had time to wade through all the threads between .4543 and this one:

• Incoming call contact identification delay
    • Low-res contact pics in phone app
    • SMS restore issues using BB Link
    • 5Ghz WiFi instability/flakiness
    • Sometimes does not route incoming call to already linked Bluetooth headset - have to manually toggle audio setting
    07-18-13 08:39 PM
    FOREVER SYNC ON IMAP!!!!! WOOOOP!

This is not the first build with that (I think it started with 10.1.0.4537 or so), but I agree it's a nice change.
    07-18-13 08:39 PM
1,042 ... 89101112 ...