Could CrackBerry Team ask BlackBerry If they can build a feature for phone call within a new build BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.XXXX, so that users have the ability to switch and choose the ways of swiping phone calls as a option (See the example here below)?.

This as one feature:

up (red color LED) and down (green color LED) swiping.

or

Left (green color LED) and right (red color LED) swiping.

Posted via CB10
    Eng.KoD likes this.
    11-12-13 05:57 PM
    Doesn't need to be CB, submit feature requests directly to BB as users. Tell them what you want. I know Kevin and others often express there opinions to BB staff, doesn't mean it's going to get done just because someone in CB requests it.

I guess what I am alluding to is, try to get as many BB users behind your idea as you can and get them to send feature requests. Then cross your fingers and see what happens.

Also remember, things in leaks aren't necessarily going to make it to an official public release and even if they do go public they may be a different iteration than what was in the leak. There could always be an OS or phone app bar developed that has the option, never know.
    11-12-13 06:18 PM
    Yeah but... that's the whole point of the topic.

Some users dislikes the new phone call bar for L and R swiping. The most users wants to swipe U and D for controlling.

BlackBerry can make or develop a new feature as a ability to choose ways of swiping phone callss.

That's why I requested CB if they can make contact with BB and express their opinions about it.

I only thought about it before so that maybe my idea is the most suitable solution and it would spare a lot of complaits from users.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:00 PM
    I why I requested CB if they can make contact with BB and express their opinions about it.
    And you can do it yourself in the meantime.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-com-858254/
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    11-12-13 07:02 PM
    This sounds like a good option, personally I would prefer the new method. Despite liking the swipe up/down it does mean I either have to disable gestures when the phone is in a holster or run the risk of answering at belly-button height.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:13 PM
    Okay. I have send a mail request to BlackBerry Developers Team.

Thanks Thurask.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:24 PM
    BlackBerry end users wants the ability to choose ways of swiping phone calls.

This as one feature for a choice options.

Vertical phone call swiping = Up and Down.

Horizontal phone call swiping = Left and Right.

This is the most suitable solution for all BB end users.

I already have send a request message through mail to BlackBerry Developers Team.

So who's with me for supporting this topic? Let me know and gather all your opnions to express it.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:39 PM
    [threads merged updated thread title]

Hi Ginowine-

Merged your threads and updated your title from yesterday to include all of CB nation. This way we can keep the discussion all in one place.

Everyone please feel free to express your thoughts in this thread and if you want to contact BB directly.

And you can do it yourself in the meantime.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-com-858254/
    11-13-13 03:48 PM
    Could CrackBerry Team ask BlackBerry If they can build a feature for phone call within a new build BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.XXXX, so that users have the ability to switch and choose the ways of swiping phone calls as a option (See the example here below)?.

This as one feature:

up (red color LED) and down (green color LED) swiping.

or

Left (green color LED) and right (red color LED) swiping.

Posted via CB10
    You can email the BlackBerry Developers Team directly yourself and have your email read by the team at: ideaprocess@blackberry.com or Ideamailbox@blackberry.com. I am the individual who contacted the Team and was given these 2 email addresses from a human being. You will NOT get a personal reply as these people are the developers and coders and do not reply to the suggestions in emails but actually add and make changes to the os for all of us end-users with BlackBerry phones. I have seen changes and additions. The Team added some Bridge function after I emailed them with over 100 signatures and 6,000 views from a thread I started on the Playbook. So They Do Listen. Email them now. Please.

Trusted Member Genius
    11-13-13 04:05 PM
    It would be nice to have the option, but see this as a petty feature request. I would like to see BlackBerry working on something that will actually make a difference in sales.

I don't mind either way, but I do prefer the new method and feel that it will be easier for users coming from a different platform. I have messed up and swiped the wrong way before.
    11-13-13 04:11 PM
    I already did sending a request message through mail with these two e-mailaddresses Gearheadaddy.

And thanks for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 07:10 PM
    Your ideas are excellent and I support them because user choice is always a good, attractive selling point. Some users like the up/down gestures whilst others prefer Left/Right. Personally, either way is OK with me. However, I would also like to see inclusion of the old familiar green/red phone icons. The combination of intuitive gestures, attractive icons and choice (or selection) are very important features in any GUI.
    11-13-13 07:40 PM
    Options for 10.2.1.XXXX for call phone grafic interface.-bb10-option-feature-adding..jpg

This picture here above is just a concept.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 11:48 AM