01-31-14 09:33 AM
508 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    I'm on o2 as well never thought about this, but since they do not carry the z30 I'm afraid they probably won't push it
    I just realised and got worried! Although when I set up my z30 this morning, during set up, after it looked for updates it did fined 10.2.424 or whatever it is ( latest 10.2.0 build) so that's good. Well just have to wait and see!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:42 AM
    I guess the bashing will stop now!
    Thanks for the vid

Posted via CB10
    I doubt it will stop. Something else will make it flourish. =0)

Poor guy!

Posted from my Z10 using CB10.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-23-13 11:43 AM
    No update showing for me. I'm on EE. Been prodding the update server and it now says unavailable fingers crossed that means it's coming.

Via CB10 from Scotland while really stoned using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1259. BBM 266C0FD3
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    12-23-13 11:43 AM
    If I were you I would ignore all the negative comments.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Totally agree; ignore them! Thank you for sharing the news.

blockbuy and Mecca EL like this.
    12-23-13 11:45 AM
    O.K. so how can I get the new release? I am on AT&T in America and they sure as heck are not going to release an update any time soon. Heck they will now only allow you to check for updates on their server once every 24 hours! No joke! So, I checked this a.m. after reading this post and nada, as I thought. Now I cannot check again for over 23 hours! I hope an appropriate autoloader file is released soon. Merry Christmas to all!
    Just noticed that 24 hour warning - I have never seen that before.
    Absolutely ridiculous. This is one of the few reasons I dumped this carrier. AT&T are fascists
    habs_fan, LP_Rigg, ConRed and 3 others like this.
    Doh!

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

For more information on suspended links, please visit the Help Center. If this is your first suspension, you may remove the suspension by visiting your account page.

- The Dropbox Team
    Today you are a rockstar.....

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    Should be the 10.2 branch, so only the ones we have already
    nothing new in BBM
    balenax likes this.
    12-23-13 11:49 AM
    I keep getting update servers unavailable and usually in the past that mean t they were prepping the servers for a release. so who knows.
    12-23-13 11:49 AM
    Was just walking round the supermarket and checked the phone and the alert was there - don't work for carrier, suppliers, no NDA etc.
    Seriously no idea how.
    Congratulations are in order. You just got an early Christmas present from Mr. Chen.

Thank you very much for sharing this experience with us. I am glad to see things are going on at BlackBerry. Have a good one. Cheers!

dollface and Mecca EL like this.
    12-23-13 11:51 AM
    Love to show the new OS on christmas to friends and family hope it support apk.
    Last edited by whatsever; 12-23-13 at 12:05 PM.
    12-23-13 11:52 AM
    I think at best we can get some bar files, not the whole OS.

Posted via CB10
    Brilliant idea!

12-23-13 11:52 AM
    Today you are a rockstar.....

Posted via CB10
    I've not actually done anything - there's something fishy about this update as there doesn't seem to be anything new apart from facebook working properly from the hub - that's 900+ on the previous version and only 1 real fix?

Doesn't feel right there's nothing else.
    12-23-13 11:53 AM
    I'm on o2 as well never thought about this, but since they do not carry the z30 I'm afraid they probably won't push it
    Don't worry they will push it. They take it off vodafone or EE server

Posted via my Awesome Z30 Running 10.2.1.1259
    oaknut john likes this.
    12-23-13 11:55 AM
    For people saying you can only check updates once every 24 hours, refresh the app and it'll work

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:57 AM
    So is the person who received this is on a Z30 on EE in the UK? Is this showing up in Darcy's tools or Sachi?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:01 PM
    I've not actually done anything - there's something fishy about this update as there doesn't seem to be anything new apart from facebook working properly from the hub - that's 900+ on the previous version and only 1 real fix?

Maybe a lot of "under-the-hood" stuff? For example, you could check to see if some of the bugs reported in 1259 have been squashed.
    12-23-13 12:02 PM

Well, AFAIK, builds are released in multiples of three so it is most likely only 300 newer builds...though that is also a metric f**k-ton of updates.

Thanks again, blockbuy.

One question though, are you able to set one of the default wallpapers as your wallpaper? There was a bug in 10.2.1.1259 (not 10.2.1.1295 like so many on this thread have said ) where you received an error stating that the Format of this picture isn't supported or is unknown.

Anyway...it would be nice to get another new OS (though the 1259 actually fixed all the annoying bugs (save one) I had with 1055.)
    12-23-13 12:02 PM
    waits for essjay [inside joke]
    12-23-13 12:03 PM
    So is the person who received this is on a Z30 on EE in the UK? Is this showing up in Darcy's tools or Sachi?

Posted via CB10
    No, it isn't...hence the confusion.

MCC and MNC codes to use are:

Country code:235
    Carrier Code: 02

Actually Sachesi doesn't even show EE when you put the carrier code in.

You can check on Most up to date list of MCC and MNC codes: mobile country codes – mobile network codes for the list.
    12-23-13 12:08 PM
    For people saying you can only check updates once every 24 hours, refresh the app and it'll work
    Posted via CB10
    It is no big deal for me on crappy AT&T as I really can't remember when I checked for a device update on my phone. But, I just crossed my fingers in hopes that I could find that mysterious vortex Mecca referred to.

Out of curiosity, how would you refresh the check for Software Updates" on the device? No such option on my Z10.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-23-13 12:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Please elaborate. I go to settings, then click on software updates and then click the bar at the bottom of the screen labeled "Check for Updates". That screen is now frozen with a notice which reads, "Device can only check for updates once ever 24 hours. Please try again in 21 hour(s) and 27 minute(s). There is no available refresh option for this screen that I have been able to find.
    12-23-13 12:09 PM
    Please elaborate. I go to settings, then click on software updates and then click the bar at the bottom of the screen labeled "Check for Updates". That screen is now frozen with a notice which reads, "Device can only check for updates once ever 24 hours. Please try again in 21 hour(s) and 27 minute(s). There is no available refresh option for this screen that I have been able to find.
    He doesn't know. This is from the same guy who said he had a source with "leaks " and other things and made a bbm channel about it. But he's been proven wrong many times
    He's just looking for attention

Posted via CB10
    Mozdony, Mecca EL, Pdinos3 and 1 others like this.
    12-23-13 12:13 PM
    Well, AFAIK, builds are released in multiples of three so it is most likely only 300 newer builds...though that is also a metric f**k-ton of updates.

Thanks again, blockbuy.

One question though, are you able to set one of the default wallpapers as your wallpaper? There was a bug in 10.2.1.1259 (not 10.2.1.1295 like so many on this thread have said ) where you received an error stating that the Format of this picture isn't supported or is unknown.

Anyway...it would be nice to get another new OS (though the 1259 actually fixed all the annoying bugs (save one) I had with 1055.)
    Well able to set anyone of them as wall paper - even after editing/cropping/enhance/auto enhance. Did on 5 pics no worries at all
    Mecca EL, 00stryder and Nharzhool like this.
    12-23-13 12:14 PM
    blockguy, can you check your "Quick Settings" and see if "Notifications" shows the current notification profile? With the latest leak there is a bug that doesn't show which profile you have selected. Also, are you able to change your wallpaper to one of the default included ones, or does it give you an error?

EDIT: Sorry, looks like you replied while I was posting But if you could check on the Notifications bug I would appreciate it.
    12-23-13 12:15 PM
    I don't get that

Posted via CB10
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    12-23-13 12:18 PM
508 ... 1112131415 ...