10.3.1.2726 has been a journey. Installed it first using the non-destructive Sachesi method, and everything seemed fine except I couldn't send MMS to people.

Spent a week MMS-less, and tried to reload software to fix it. Still didn't work. Finally decided to use the autoloader, and now MMS works fine (wondering what isn't working this time though...)

Here's the thing: I tried looking for a picture to test it with, and for some reason my photos (not videos, thank god) were all gone from my memory card!! Super disappointed, I remembered I backed up all my photos to OneDrive. Went online and saw that everything was still there, even the photos I had just taken just 2 hours before the autoloader.

I've been installing OneDrive into people's iPhone and iPads as an alternative to saving their files. iCloud for some reason doesn't save pictures and videos in a way for you to go back to them like in OneDrive.

So, to conclude, OneDrive: a smart way to really back up your photos to a cloud. Thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    steven goldenboy likes this.
    04-21-15 08:06 AM
    Same happens with DropBox and BOX. Provided people turn the backup images option on.
    slagman5 likes this.
    04-21-15 08:15 AM
    Long story short ALWAYS backup your files before attempting a software update (official or leaked does not matter)

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 09:10 AM
    I love skydrive

Z10 10.3.1.2708
    04-21-15 12:30 PM
    Same happens with DropBox and BOX. Provided people turn the backup images option on.
    I saw your post somewhere and you were suggesting Box. I went through a few reviews and everyone was praising onedrive and dropbox so I tried both but after your recommendation I tried Box and I am happy to tell u that even though it feels outdated but it is one of the best even better then both onedrive and dropbox.

Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 01:37 PM
    I love skydrive
    I suppose you mean OneDrive.

I saw your post somewhere and you were suggesting Box. I went through a few reviews and everyone was praising onedrive and dropbox so I tried both but after your recommendation I tried Box and I am happy to tell u that even though it feels outdated but it is one of the best even better then both onedrive and dropbox.

Thanks man
    Outdated? On BB10, OneDrive, BOX and DropBox all look the same... On Windows it uses Windows Explore. Was it the web manager?

Anyway, yeah, I love BOX too. Free, secure (as good as free can get at least) sync and backup of files. Must have.
    04-21-15 01:59 PM
    Yea OneDrive

Z10 10.3.1.2708
    04-21-15 02:29 PM
    I suppose you mean OneDrive.

Outdated? On BB10, OneDrive, BOX and DropBox all look the same... On Windows it uses Windows Explore. Was it the web manager?

Anyway, yeah, I love BOX too. Free, secure (as good as free can get at least) sync and backup of files. Must have.
    Yes it's the Web manager. Could you please clarify does it take space on computer? Secondly if the box folder is installed on C Drive and if I wanted to add a folder from D Drive is there a way it syncs automatically

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 11:41 PM
    OneDrive is such a boring name. SkyDrive sounds better.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 01:43 AM
    Yes it's the Web manager. Could you please clarify does it take space on computer? Secondly if the box folder is installed on C Drive and if I wanted to add a folder from D Drive is there a way it syncs automatically
    Right now, you can only pick folders when you install BoxSync.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 10:15 AM