As of a couple days ago, I seem to have one sms conversation permanently stuck in the hub. When I attempted to delete the conversation, it just stayed there. When I click on the conversation it brings me directly to the Compose screen, but the last message is still displayed in the Hub. Thought that a hard reset might do the trick - nope. Started another conversation with the person to see if that clears it - nope. Tried the 'delete prior' method - again, nope. I like to have a clean Hub, and having a conversation stuck on the Hub is really frustrating, especially when the conversation isn't really there. Anyone have a fix for this?

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1055
    12-01-13 11:38 AM
    I had an email stuck there and the only thing that worked was reloading the OS.
    Hope there is an alternative for you.
    12-01-13 11:46 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it doesn't come to an OS reload. Seems silly for one stuck sms.
    12-01-13 11:47 AM
    Have you tried a hard reset.

Posted on a Z30 on CB10
    12-01-13 11:49 AM
    I just got the same thing and I couldn't be any more annoyed. If I get 2 texts one after another it happens every time, but I can usually do a hard reset to get rid of it. About to throw my phone through a wall.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 01:03 PM
    I've had them stick for awhile though nothing permanent it seems to work itself out after a sync cycle at least in my experience other than that the only thing was a os reload

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 04:08 PM
    Yup. Tried a hard reset; still seems to be there. Didn't really want to have to reload the OS, but hopefully another leak will come along and give me a reason to. Thanks everyone.
    12-01-13 08:20 PM
    I had this problem. Discovered the issue was saved messages that I had brought over from older bbos backup data. I also had this issue on long sms/mms threads. I reset my phone and did not restore the legacy data, and have not had an issue since.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 08:30 PM
    I've had this issue in every build I've tried. It's fairly random and there's been multiple threads about it. Sometimes it can be attributed to restoring backups, sometimes to length of sms thread history... all I know is I'm annoyed, because I'd hoped this latest leak would cure it. Sheesh, BlackBerry, how about you fix the bugs before adding new features! /rant

Hard reboots don't always cure it because the hub gets locked up waiting for something. Patience is the only true fix when it occurs in the moment. I've had it frozen as you described for over 25 minutes before, including battery pull. When it does finally 'wake up', deleting the thread and starting over generally keeps it from happening again... for a while.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 09:06 PM