06-11-15 11:06 AM
80 123 ...
tools
    Why BB with every new release put new bloatware in it ?

Now we have Amazon app ! I dont need it , why you trying to tell me what i need to use. With all those nonsense aps like facebook, BBVE, linkedin, tutorial and many more ?
    Are those apps on BB World , if yes then let me install them i dont need you to say to me what i install or not !!??!!??
    06-07-15 04:14 AM
    Ok

Posted via CB10
    ga.rhythm likes this.
    06-07-15 04:23 AM
    Your pain must be excruciating
    06-07-15 04:24 AM
    Lol what?

Posted with my trusty z10, Shelly.
    Trini-34 and anon(9169048) like this.
    06-07-15 04:33 AM

Now we have Amazon app ! I dont need it , why you trying to tell me what i need to use. With all those nonsense aps like facebook, BBVE, linkedin, tutorial and many more ?
    Are those apps on BB World , if yes then let me install them i dont need you to say to me what i install or not !!??!!??
    Admit it; you need some loving
    06-07-15 04:44 AM
    Do you know you can delete all those apps except for tutorials and Amazon Appstore? Just delete those apps which you don't want, at least BlackBerry let's you delete them, and not like other manufacturers, in which you have to root your smartphone to delete all the bloatwares. And you cannot delete any appstore from any smartphone .

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 04:47 AM

You can delete any apps that appears on BlackBerry World. Amazon Store is never installed until you open its icon.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    idhbar likes this.
    06-07-15 05:11 AM

If the Amazon app is removed, Blackberry will die! ....
    06-07-15 05:58 AM
    You can delete any apps that appears on BlackBerry World. Amazon Store is never installed until you open its icon.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    It is installed by default, even if you don't open it.
    06-07-15 06:03 AM

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    So how do I uninstall "tutorials" "help" and "setup" ?
    I also hate the Amazon app store app. It always gives me pop up messages which I can't stop and also shows me updates for apps which I didn't install.
    06-07-15 06:08 AM
    So how do I uninstall "tutorials" "help" and "setup" ?
    I also hate the Amazon app store app. It always gives me pop up messages which I can't stop and also shows me updates for apps which I didn't install.
    Is this a joke? Why would you want to uninstall the help file?!
    06-07-15 06:43 AM
    I find amazon store app very convenient since I shop there all the time,bravo BlackBerry!!!!

Posted via CB10
    extisis and brian4591 like this.
    06-07-15 07:11 AM
    I do not think the Amazon Appstore is bloatware.

The Amazon Appstore was added after an agreement between Blackberry and Amazon in order to provide a way to "officially" instal android apps in Blackberry.

There is a part of the userbase that wants android apps but don't know how (or don't want to go through the process) of sideloading snap, or don't know they can download apk's and install them (after that feature was added). So it is a good way for everyone to get android apps.

Besides, the amazon appstore has the free app of the day. If you don't want to use it, just don't log into it (delete the data of the app from the device manager so it logs you out if you're logged in already) and shove the icon in the folder where you keep all the stuff you don't use.
    06-07-15 07:16 AM
    Warios, Have a snickers

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 07:38 AM
    not a very big issue , if you dont like it remove it using sachesi (+1Xsacha)
    tmf06 likes this.
    06-07-15 07:55 AM
    Bury it in a folder and forget about it if he don't want to see it

Posted via CB10
    sam81 likes this.
    06-07-15 10:08 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1022594

Possible fix for you

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 10:09 AM
    1.They do not start automatically.
    2.You can delete almost all unwanted apps.

On my two android phones bloatware was unmovable.
    Furthermore, it was started by OS and when I deleted it in memory.

So trust me, you are getting it easy.
    06-07-15 10:32 AM
    I just hate when OS (all OS's and devices thts why i run Arch on my laptop and have kitchen for my nexus 7) have aps that i dont use or i cant use !

Its not neccessary if its on BB world ! Or not?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-07-15 10:34 AM
    Bury it in a folder and forget about it if he don't want to see it

Posted via CB10
    That's all I do. But that doesn't stop for continuous "update available " notification every few days.

Posted via CB10
    Pradeep Parekh likes this.
    06-07-15 10:38 AM
    That's all I do. But that doesn't stop for continuous "update available " notification every few days.

Posted via CB10
    So turn it off.
    Now Amazon app !! Why BB whY ??-img_20150607_122716.png

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-07-15 11:27 AM
    Open the App store, select the menu at top left, select "Settings" and then "Notifications". There you can turn off all notifications.

Posted via CB10
    sam81 and Mecca EL like this.
    06-07-15 11:38 AM
    I never got any notifications??
    I dont know why this guy is so much worried abt it..he got already so much options to get away frm it...still he is repeating it?
    First case, why did u log in if u dint want it?
    Second case, just log out and delete data through storage manager. Simple.
    U will not get a problem frm it.
    But I think BlackBerry should make all amazon related app stores available through BB as Bars, not as apks and also an option to delete it would be good though
    Never iritated with it btw.
    And to somebody reply of deleting it through sachesi, I believe it comes back again in some hours

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 11:53 AM
    And to somebody reply of deleting it through sachesi, I believe it comes back again in some hours

Posted via CB10
    Only coming back after a reboot because this Amazon stuff is baked in to the system which is the main problem of it.

Posted via BB-Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.*
    06-07-15 02:33 PM
    Do you know you can delete all those apps except for tutorials and Amazon Appstore? Just delete those apps which you don't want, at least BlackBerry let's you delete them, and not like other manufacturers, in which you have to root your smartphone to delete all the bloatwares. And you cannot delete any appstore from any smartphone .

Posted via CB10
    Tell me more about how you can delete apps that you can't delete.
    06-07-15 02:35 PM
80 123 ...