Does anyone have this issue? When I use my Bluetooth (Plantronics 930) sterio headset with my Q10, the music is perfect but I can't hear any notifications for calls, emails, messages, BBMs--anything. I have all the settings, set up correctly, and the volume up, but none of the notifications come in. The head set is set up correctly (actually nothing to set up) and the notifications are all set to go off in my Q10 settings>notifications. Just nothing works!

Basically when I'm at the gym and listening to music while I work out, I have to keep looking down at the phone to see what I've missed. This is a real pain in the you know what, and can cost you if you are waiting on an important call. This was never an issue with my 9810 and the bluetooth is the same one. So any ideas would be helpful. BTW, I'm running the 10.2.0.1047 Leak with the 810 Android runtime if that matters. Wasn't any different when I had 10.1 on there.

Any help is appreciated as always!
    08-08-13 08:42 PM
    What music app are you using at the time? This may help as I have noticed different BB10 apps work differently with BT.

[thread moved, OS version added to title]
    08-08-13 09:51 PM
    Does anyone have this issue? When I use my Bluetooth (Plantronics 930) sterio headset with my Q10, the music is perfect but I can't hear any notifications for calls, emails, messages, BBMs--anything. I have all the settings, set up correctly, and the volume up, but none of the notifications come in. The head set is set up correctly (actually nothing to set up) and the notifications are all set to go off in my Q10 settings>notifications. Just nothing works!

Basically when I'm at the gym and listening to music while I work out, I have to keep looking down at the phone to see what I've missed. This is a real pain in the you know what, and can cost you if you are waiting on an important call. This was never an issue with my 9810 and the bluetooth is the same one. So any ideas would be helpful. BTW, I'm running the 10.2.0.1047 Leak with the 810 Android runtime if that matters. Wasn't any different when I had 10.1 on there.

Any help is appreciated as always!
    Yes noticed the same issue, voice is fine music is fine but for whatever reason the bt profiles in 10.2 does not ring any of the notifications thru the bt headset. But I have my phone set to vibe for them.

Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    08-09-13 04:21 AM
    I'm using 10.1.0.4181 and noticed that as well were the notifications do not play through when listening on a bt headset but do play over when using a wired headset.
    08-09-13 06:05 AM
    What music app are you using at the time? This may help as I have noticed different BB10 apps work differently with BT.
    [thread moved, OS version added to title]
    Hi OldSkool--not using any app, just music stored on my phone SD card. I haven't tried it with Pandora or any of the radio apps yet. Normally don't as I have so many songs on my SD card. As you can see, others also have the issue. Might just be a bug that needs cleaning up. Hope so

Yes noticed the same issue, voice is fine music is fine but for whatever reason the bt profiles in 10.2 does not ring any of the notifications thru the bt headset. But I have my phone set to vibe for them.
    Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    Hey Cellphonejunkey! Sorry to hear you have it as well and I too have put it on vibrate though when working out, I leave the phone in my bag for safety most of the time so unless its when I'm on a treadmill or cardio machine, I can't see it vibrate or rather notice it. Like above comment, hope they find a fix for it.
    I'm using 10.1.0.4181 and noticed that as well were the notifications do not play through when listening on a bt headset but do play over when using a wired headset.
    Hey Q100, sorry you are suffering from it as well. I haven't tried a wired set and don't want to but I wonder if it happens with a wired headset as well?? Maybe someone will reply. Thanks!
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    08-09-13 01:48 PM
    Hi Go1ndr,
    Did you manage to solve the problem? Got exactly the same issue with my plantronics earphones on BB Z10. Nothing comes through but the music so must check always if there is some led notifications during workout. Really not convenient at all!
    12-09-13 04:19 AM
    I use BT headset daily and the only notification i've ever heard with all different versions of BB10, including the latest 1055, is during phone call. I don't thing it's a bug, the notifications don't route through BT headset (yet).

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 05:30 AM
    That appears to be intentional and IMHO is GOOD.

I understand that some people would like it the other way, but I for one hate how Android handles this, as it makes listening to music via bluetooth or similar an exercise in SEVERE frustration. In fact it's one of the reasons I like my Z10 so much!

Notifications come through during a phone call on a bluetooth headset, which is fine. I do NOT want them interrupting my music.
    12-09-13 07:10 AM
    On BBOS it used to pause music briefly and notify. Then continue music. Now on BB10 All notifications still sound. From the phone itself but the music on BT plays untouched. I for one like most of you. Do not like it. Maybe a toggle option in BT options to enable or disable the ability.

Posted via CB10 on Z10|10.2.1.1055
    12-09-13 07:37 AM