08-17-13 12:33 PM
161 ... 567
tools
    God dam! I said it would be a soap, it bloody turned out to be a battle ground! And who ever said not enough climax! Hoo ha!
    08-17-13 12:21 PM
    I'm confused by something the lawguy posted.

I'm interpreting a comment about how if something is not legally yours then you can't decide how you give it away. That seems reasonable. The part I can?t settle in my mind is how you day other people have a say in what I do with the illegally obtain something I have. Sounds like your saying I need to give to you because it's not mine to have.

Well then that would seem to imply if I rob a Brinks truck and tell you I have money from that I should give some of the money. No not should give but I'm obligated to give bit to you.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 and moody like this.
    08-17-13 12:22 PM
    Whine and complain all you want. It is not gonna make a leak come any faster. You will have it once it is posted, so whining and complaining are useless things to do.
    Pdinos3 and moody like this.
    08-17-13 12:23 PM
    Not you, obviously. Threads were flowing nicely until negativity crept in
    Hmm you must be blind then? Cause this has happened every thread. Even from the likes of more known and respected members then the mod himself there are tons of people who share my opinion maybe you should go back and read every thread about every os posted

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    mania626 likes this.
    08-17-13 12:23 PM

I'm interpreting a comment about how if something is not legally yours then you can't decide how you give it away. That seems reasonable. The part I can?t settle in my mind is how you day other people have a say in what I do with the illegally obtain something I have. Sounds like your saying I need to give to you because it's not mine to have.

Well then that would seem to imply if I rob a Brinks truck and tell you I have money from that I should give some of the money. No not should give but I'm obligated to give bit to you.

Posted via CB10
    Sharing is just the ethos of the Internet. There is nothing legal about any of it.

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 12:24 PM
    Obviously you came in here attacking me right? I dont see any quotes from anyone else with responses from you. You get what you put in

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    Your posts were the most poorly reasoned, so I started there. Trust me, I'm equal opportunity when it comes to the forum.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    ifraser and habs_fan like this.
    08-17-13 12:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    You would have to. Or I'd turn you in haha citizens arrest!!!

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-17-13 12:25 PM
    Sharing is just the ethos of the Internet. There is nothing legal about any of it.

Posted via CB10
    Sue Wikipedia then, please.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-17-13 12:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Oh, where to begin.....

Never mind. I have things to do.

habs_fan and ifraser like this.
    Your posts were the most poorly reasoned, so I started there. Trust me, I'm equal opportunity when it comes to the forum.

Actually no what's poor is the whole teams inferior attitude. Thanks tho.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    Well this hasn't gotten back onto a non-emotional constructive feedback. So time to shut it down, and please no more stupid threads on this ****. We all have different opinions, we all understand were each of us lies with this situation. lets leave it as is in these few dead threads
    08-17-13 12:33 PM
161 ... 567