08-17-13 12:33 PM
161 ... 4567
tools
    The way I see it, this section used to be about having fun waiting for the leaks and when they are released having fun playing with the leaks. That other thread was such a fun thread. No one was serious. We were just having fun. Now I feel like 90% of us here are excited for whenever the leaks come. The other 9.5% have no clue of any leak. The other 0.3 % have no clue on how to load a leak and don't read the first few post and now we have 6 people. Yes 6 people who are trying to ruin it for everyone. Actually maybe just 3. Keep up the great work BERRYLEAKS TEAM!

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    ^ ^ ^ Dedo this ^^^

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:48 AM
    Okay just don't add another negativity. It's still theirs anyway. Let's think it this way, if I have a pirated non-released mp3 from a famous band, and everyone else doesn't have it. It's up to me for what to do with it. Being said that, they don't have any bad intentions for the community, nor they got paid for it. Just cheers and enjoy the upcoming show.

Posted via CB10
    It's not negativity. If you own something or have some legal right to it, you have a right to its disposition. If you don't own it or have legal right to it, you don't.

I would never claim that a pirated mp3 that I possess is mine and I certainly would not go on the Internet and describe how good it is or isn't to other people who don't have it, under the assumption that I am testing it for release at some time in the future.

Posted via CB10
    mania626 likes this.
    08-17-13 11:48 AM
    Non-emotional, constructive feedback on the BB10 Leak process-40652722.jpg

Posted from my Q10 running 10.2.0.1047 pin:2AE7310D
    08-17-13 11:49 AM
    We just want this team to be a little bit better than this period,we hold you to a higher standard..again nothing against you guys personally, just the way you went about this one.......now give this people what they want!!!

Posted via CB10
    Again, we haven't done anything outside our normal, it wasn't us who started the waiting room, nor did we post about it in CB at all. Again, this leak is taking a bit longer as we are refining our standard OP with all warnings, findings, how to fix issues, separate files that can be loaded to fix issues and the likes.

Also if everyone just thinks this team is about leaks, than as I said before, you have no idea about what goes on behind the scenes. We got ours guys like xsacha and DarcyTallGuy, also going nuts in our system development chat room. They're working on a way to load a os.signed file without the need for a autoloader, AND without it be DESTRUCTIVE. Now that is impressive work.

We have a Dev room for myself and a few other developers on the team who are constantly bashing out application ideas that are in the mix. Including reworking the Social Hub app from the ground up.

We have a voting room, in which we bring up suggestions to be voted on wether they come from the community or from within the group.

As I said, we have a lot going on. It's not just leaks we focus on.
    08-17-13 11:51 AM
    It's not negativity. If you own something or have some legal right to it, you have a right to its disposition. If you don't own it or have legal right to it, you don't.

I would never claim that a pirated mp3 that I possess is mine and I certainly would not go on the Internet and describe how good it is or isn't to other people who don't have it, under the assumption that I am testing it for release at some time in the future.

Posted via CB10
    Alright let's say he put the wrong wording on that sentence, I do agree with you that it's not really their own, but it's still on their hands anyway, and we should accept the fact that they can do whatever they want. I think that's an end for it. Let's not argue about this topic, as I don't see any good reason for it. We all have one thing in common, we're crazy for new leaks, let's just emphasize that in a good way.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:53 AM
    A well organised team, and I am sure you
    Dont need to be bothered with folk questioning the integrity of testing before releasing.

Look forward to seeing what is coming next from the BerryLeaks team.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    08-17-13 11:54 AM
    Lol the pirated mp3 is just as bad of an example. Because the pirated song isn't "yours" it's the bands who made and released it. Just like these leaked os' are property of blackberry. The only reason they are even available to who they are available to is because someone is taking their job for granted. I don't see why just a certain few should benefit early from the joys of someone abusing their job.

So bring the source here! Let him/her do their own dirty work haha

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 11:55 AM
    Guess this "berryleak nation" name is too mainstream, considering how emotional ppl in it. How about changing it into LoCo (Leakers on Crackberry overdose), that fits better.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 11:56 AM
    People get paid to do this and then official versions are released afterwards. If we want someone to test it and make sure it's perfect we would stick to official carrier tested releases eh?
    By all means. There's another forum for that.
    08-17-13 12:00 PM
    Because you don't care about people's opinions you care about your entitlement. Then you have the nerve to be hypocrites and call others entitled lol

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    RIGHT, and all those follow-up support posts we do are...what exactly?
    moody and Derlitz like this.
    08-17-13 12:02 PM
    RIGHT, and all those follow-up support posts we do are...what exactly?
    Not your job?

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 12:04 PM
    This^^

And for th record. Its ours. And we shall choose to do what we want with it. Period.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. Wigley's News - BlackBerry BBM Channel Pin for Wigley's News
    I hope comments like this don't draw increased attention from Blackberry. Hate to see them increase there efforts to shut down leaks or scare off the leaks source.
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 12:05 PM
    If the argument that has been put forth that states:

If someone say person A (I'll call them Wigley) has something another person wants (say Me) and feels the something should be given/shared to person B (me) then I don't want the Wigley's leaks I want Wigley's Ferrari.

@Wigley PM me so you we can arrange this

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 12:05 PM
    Clearly I'm not one of those people who want carrier tested os' eh? Hence the reason why im in this section of the forums and not in that one.

Clearly you don't have to have average intelegence to be on the leak team?

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    Yes, please...keep baiting me with personal attacks. I've never seen that one done before.
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 12:06 PM
    Yes, please...keep baiting me with personal attacks. I've never seen that one done before.
    Obviously you came in here attacking me right? I dont see any quotes from anyone else with responses from you. You get what you put in

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 12:08 PM
    Non-emotional constructive feedback anyone?
    Pdinos3, moody, Derlitz and 1 others like this.
    08-17-13 12:09 PM
    Non-emotional constructive feedback anyone?
    There can be no constructive feedback when you have a half and half forum and 20 people who say we do it our way or no way. It's pointless should just close the thread.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 12:11 PM
    next time info about leak willbe posted after test

or just no leaks

EOT
    in_loco_nomen and rizaru_rin like this.
    08-17-13 12:14 PM
    There can be no constructive feedback when you have a half and half forum and 20 people who say we do it our way or no way. It's pointless should just close the thread.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    More like 99.9% to .1%
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 12:15 PM
    this thread reminds me of a bunch of junkies on a street corner, only It ain't drugs they're after, its a leaked OS!
    my,my my
    now children play nice!

Posted via CB10

EOT
    Hope so

It's just a phone. Get over it!
    More like 99.9% to .1%
    Who would the 99.9% be in favor of?

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 12:16 PM
    Ok how about this,

10.2.0.1323 will be released after our Hangout session, as per the plan we've always had. There is everyone happy they have an ETA now?
    08-17-13 12:18 PM

or just no leaks

EOT
    Bravo!

And with that, the drama ends.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 12:18 PM
    Who would the 99.9% be in favor of?

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    Not you, obviously. Threads were flowing nicely until negativity crept in
    moody and timmcglothlin like this.