08-17-13 12:33 PM
161 ... 34567
tools
    Can we bring back the man hugs and fist bumps? Anyone can voice their opinion and anyone can agree or disagree, but pointing fingers at each other doesn't solve anything. I think the discussion in this thread is very interesting, but I see another closed thread coming up if it dissolves into personal fights between people. Sometimes it's best to step away rather than engage so let's try and keep things civil in here
    moody and Derlitz like this.
    08-17-13 11:23 AM
    Not the time for this joke. Try again next time.

Posted via CB10
    Who is joking in a way? Don't you read the title of this thread?

But again...take out my comment since English is not my first language
    HarryDragon likes this.
    08-17-13 11:25 AM
    Can we just hug each other
    Non-emotional, constructive feedback on the BB10 Leak process-screen_20120304_113733.jpg

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan, Derlitz, ifraser and 1 others like this.
    Although everyone is entitled to their opinion, I think this "when" "why so slow" "why leaks stopped" threads are flooding the Leak/Beta forums in a very useless way and are also grabbing all the attention and users are not even doing their reading in order to make their devices work better before start complaining about this or that. I'm supporting this fact:

If they're ready to release the leak, they will. If they're not, they won't. If they want to release it later, they can release it later. It's not ours to give, take, or make demands about...
    Let the Team do their job with no pressure or deadlines, it's for the best...
    Can we bring back the man hugs and fist bumps? Anyone can voice their opinion and anyone can agree or disagree, but pointing fingers at each other doesn't solve anything. I think the discussion in this thread is very interesting, but I see another closed thread coming up if it dissolves into personal fights between people. Sometimes it's best to step away rather than engage so let's try and keep things civil in here
    +1. Still on for 1pm ish est time?

Q10 SQN100-2 10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    08-17-13 11:26 AM
    Is this argument still going in? Wow.

To me it looks.like a bunch of 5 year Olds and someone isn't giving them candy.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:26 AM
    Is this argument still going in? Wow.

To me it looks like a bunch of 5 year Olds and someone isn't giving them candy...with itzjusnick being a 3 year old.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:27 AM
    And yes. I too got a bit too emotional in here. And I'm sorry. I'm human. And sometimes I snap. Rarely tho lol

I do hear what is being said and we do take things under advisement and consider them. For the record

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    mania626, Sator and moody like this.
    Should just post a sign that says we don't care about opinions, think like we want you to, or be bashed for stepping out of line.

I was giving my opinion but on top of it I'm staying what obviously is being over looked. The amount of drama that has come due to this process is unreal. In the years I have been on this forum it has never been like this until the release of os10.

I'm sure we all for the most part was on os4,5,6,7 and 7.1 and don't ever remember there being this much drama when an os was leaked.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    +1. Still on for 1pm ish est time?

Q10 SQN100-2 10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    3PM EST
    08-17-13 11:28 AM
    I think it's ridiculous to see folks on this board debating how people react (emotionally or not) to the process of leaking OSes. Those providing the leaks are folks who really don't have to do or release anything at all.

If the most anticipated and exciting thing you have going for you is getting a leaked OS for your phone, you really need to take a hard look at your life...seriously...
    08-17-13 11:28 AM
    +1,000. Let's try and get back to the topic at hand... non-emotional and constructive feedback on what we as a community can do to make the BB10 leak a more positive experience.

My original post suggested that the Berry Leaks team set a release date. After reading some counter points, I am now in agreement that as nice as it would be to have a release date, the execution is not practical and delays could actually have a more negative effect on the community.

The other suggestion is for the Berry Leaks team to not let the CB community know that they are in possession of a new leak. I actually think they are already following this process right now. They don't in fact, share any information on a new leak... at least not on CB. They do so via their BBM Channel page and personal Twitter accounts. I think that's perfectly fine. We're all here because we love CB and what Crackberry Kevin has created so naturally we will frequent these forums on a daily basis. But being a CB member does not obligate us to follow Kris' personal Twitter account or the Berry Leaks BBM Channel. Those are separate communication vehicles that are independent of CB.
    Wigley458 and toobs623 like this.
    08-17-13 11:30 AM
    Can we just hug each other
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen_20120304_113733.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	193435

Posted via CB10
    I hope it doesn't turn to this
    Non-emotional, constructive feedback on the BB10 Leak process-img_brown5.png
    Non-emotional, constructive feedback on the BB10 Leak process-img_brown6.png
    Non-emotional, constructive feedback on the BB10 Leak process-img_brown7.png
    Non-emotional, constructive feedback on the BB10 Leak process-img_brown8.png
    Source : LINE
    Last edited by f0xG3; 08-17-13 at 11:32 AM. Reason: missing strips
    And yes. I too got a bit too emotional in here. And I'm sorry. I'm human. And sometimes I snap. Rarely tho lol

I do hear what is being said and we do take things under advisement and consider them. For the record

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Much better bro,understadable.
    No offense intended...you doing a good job!

Posted via CB10
    Wigley458 likes this.
    This^^

And for th record. Its ours. And we shall choose to do what we want with it. Period.

Yours in what sense? You don't own it and have no legal right to it. It is no more yours than it is any one else's.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:31 AM
    +1,000. Let's try and get back to the topic at hand... non-emotional and constructive feedback on what we as a community can do to make the BB10 leak a more positive experience.

My original post suggested that the Berry Leaks team set a release date. After reading some counter points, I am now in agreement that as nice as it would be to have a release date, the execution is not practical and delays could actually have a more negative effect on the community.

The other suggestion is for the Berry Leaks team to not let the CB community know that they are in possession of a new leak. I actually think they are already following this process right now. They don't in fact, share any information on a new leak... at least not on CB. They do so via their BBM Channel page and personal Twitter accounts. I think that's perfectly fine. We're all here because we love CB and what Crackberry Kevin has created so naturally we will frequent these forums on a daily basis. But being a CB member does not obligate us to follow Kris' personal Twitter account or the Berry Leaks BBM Channel. Those are separate communication vehicles that are independent of CB.
    Nice comment. I agree.

08-17-13 11:32 AM

Exactly that, people complained about me opening threads like the 663 Q&A thread. So I stopped making threads on CB for it. But the channels and twitter are of my own and the teams, if people take what we post there to CB that's their own choice, so in terms we actually aren't teasing the forms of anything.

However if a thread pops up, we will discuss about it if asked. Like in the last thread people asked and I showed the new loading circle

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    08-17-13 11:33 AM
    This^^

And for th record. Its ours. And we shall choose to do what we want with it. Period.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. Wigley's News - BlackBerry BBM Channel Pin for Wigley's News
    This inflammatory comment was completely uncalled for...and I fail to see how this helps in any regard foster openness and sharing. It instead just reaffirms what the chief complaint is here...

Let me just give you an example, from my personal experience. I do a lot of custom BIOS releases for motherboards, well, I used to anyway. When a new BIOS drops I mod it to include the latest option ROMs, then do a quick test to make sure major functionality works and the board with the BIOS installed will boot. Beyond that I put the BIOS out with a hefty red disclaimer stating what has been done, that I am sharing for the benefit of the community, that it is a custom mod and has risks, and that I in no way will offer any support or guarantee for the BIOS. Those who want it, use it, those who don't, well, don't. Those that use it and have problems post in my or another thread, and somebody helps them. Most of the time it is community members that help, sometimes it's me. I have no obligation to test and provide support. Neither do you.

I understand your approach. I do not agree with it. If as Wigley458 put it above you feel that the leaks are "yours" then maybe you should reconsider sharing. Ideally, if you want to keep sharing only after you have had an opportunity to do vetting, take the fame element out of it. Don't mention it, don't leak any information. Be silent about it, then just drop it. Look at guys like xsacha and Darcy...they do not hype up their tools. They just make them available. Use if you want, don't if you don't want.

It really is as simple as that.
    JoBudden likes this.
    08-17-13 11:38 AM
    I hope it doesn't turn to this

Name:	img_brown5.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	193439

Name:	img_brown6.png 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	193440

Name:	img_brown7.png 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	193438

Name:	img_brown8.png 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	193441
    Source : LINE
    Good pic bro lol
    08-17-13 11:40 AM
    The way I see it, this section used to be about having fun waiting for the leaks and when they are released having fun playing with the leaks. That other thread was such a fun thread. No one was serious. We were just having fun. Now I feel like 90% of us here are excited for whenever the leaks come. The other 9.5% have no clue of any leak. The other 0.3 % have no clue on how to load a leak and don't read the first few post and now we have 6 people. Yes 6 people who are trying to ruin it for everyone. Actually maybe just 3. Keep up the great work BERRYLEAKS TEAM!

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    08-17-13 11:41 AM
    If the complainers are not satisfied with how BL is handling the leaks, why don't they get their own and do with it as they please? I note that most of them are using 1047 and are probably like me, don't have a clue as to how you would get a leak if not for teams like BL. Give the guys the credit they deserve and when they release a leak either load it or not. If you are so unhappy, just protest by not loading what they present us. Thanks BL for the excellent work that you do.
    08-17-13 11:42 AM
    Yours in what sense? You don't own it and have no legal right to it. It is no more yours than it is any one else's.

Posted via CB10
    Okay just don't add another negativity. It's still theirs anyway. Let's think it this way, if I have a pirated non-released mp3 from a famous band, and everyone else doesn't have it. It's up to me for what to do with it. Being said that, they don't have any bad intentions for the community, nor they got paid for it. Just cheers and enjoy the upcoming show.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-17-13 11:42 AM
    We just want this team to be a little bit better than this period,we hold you to a higher standard..again nothing against you guys personally, just the way you went about this one.......now give this people what they want!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:43 AM
    The problem with the "Leaks",...is a double edged sword. BB cannot afford 1 ounce of negative talk against BBs and OS 10. The thing is, Leaks fixes issues and causes issues. It is MHO that 1 negative issue caused by a Leak out weighs 10, 20, or 30 so positive fixes that a Leak fixes. And then there is the this Leak works for this device and not that device. Apple and Google has solved the issue of the version only works for this device,...and if Google hasn't,...Apple sure has. We can expect every single new iphone to be capable of running the latest iOS. Blackberry is a company of 1 (one)! All BBs should be able to run the same OS! Period!! Why do I say this? It's simple. If all late model iphones can run the same version of iOS,...then, if BB is going to be equal or BETTER than their competition! BB must show up to win 1st Place,...and not be content with 3rd or 4th place. Just my 10 cents....
    08-17-13 11:46 AM
    I think whoever decided to "derail" the thread and turn it into a flame thread few threads before is obviously winning

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CB Forums mobile app
    08-17-13 11:46 AM
161 ... 34567