08-17-13 01:33 PM
161 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I think we shud just stop giving leaks at all. This will clear up all this confusion and angst.

And as to the team doing other things to "make $ off the net" or "fame". Well. We don't need leaks for that either.

Just getting very tired of all the entitlement out there.

Iv heard we shouldn't ever "tease" on net bout what's coming or what we have in testing. Hmmm. So. By that reasoning, since I was givin a diff model of Ferrari for testing last weekend, and most people in the world would like to test too. Then I am obligated to release the keys to others for said test? During same weekend? Hmmm. Oh. And im not to tell anyone I'm testing it cause that's teasing and mean. Hmmm. Oh. And I'm not too make any $ of said test by reporting results. Tell that to every automotive tester and writer out there.

Like i said. Maybe it's time we don't leak anymore

End of Rant!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. Wigley's News - BlackBerry BBM Channel Pin for Wigley's News
    Don't leak it then. As easy as that. And don't post again about it. Plain simple.
    And it ain't nothing to do with ferrari mate. This is just OS.
    f0xG3 and clie610 like this.
    08-17-13 11:54 AM
    I think we shud just stop giving leaks at all. This will clear up all this confusion and angst.

And as to the team doing other things to "make $ off the net" or "fame". Well. We don't need leaks for that either.

Just getting very tired of all the entitlement out there.

Iv heard we shouldn't ever "tease" on net bout what's coming or what we have in testing. Hmmm. So. By that reasoning, since I was givin a diff model of Ferrari for testing last weekend, and most people in the world would like to test too. Then I am obligated to release the keys to others for said test? During same weekend? Hmmm. Oh. And im not to tell anyone I'm testing it cause that's teasing and mean. Hmmm. Oh. And I'm not too make any $ of said test by reporting results. Tell that to every automotive tester and writer out there.

Like i said. Maybe it's time we don't leak anymore

End of Rant!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    The thread says all..this is a constructive non emotional threat, nobody is bashing anybody here pal,just because some of us disagree with somethings you guys are doing does not mean we are against you..please understand that.

Posted via CB10
    HarryDragon and Wigley458 like this.
    08-17-13 11:55 AM
    Find a source, get a leak and feel free to share, give these people the choice and preference if you can.

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Lol I would I'd drop it and walk away. Not a problem I wouldn't feel entitled to come up with the answers for everyone spend hours of my day teasing or 1 second would I feel entitled to start the constant arguments you have caused. Keep you're source and keep your leak bro because honestly you obviously don't see and obbiously the mods and site owners don't see how much drama YOUR choice has caused this one particular spot in the forums.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 11:58 AM
    OK we get it. Some people want someone to do everything for them. But CLEARLY there are people who are eager to do it themselves. Some people like exploring and coming up with answers and some like everything handed to them on a silver platter. That where CHOICE and PREFERENCE comes in.
    For those who like it handed to them on a silver platter those people should wait until people who are eager report the problems. Making the eager people wait so you can appease the ones who want it handed to them with a list. Is the cause for these useless redundant comments.
    Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    When I was a child, I was impatient as well. I saw no reason to not celebrate Christmas in November as I didn't want to wait until Dec 25th. I mean why should I wait, Why couldn't I have my presents right then? They were MY Presents after all, right? Well, actually NO, they were not. Neither are these leaks yours. If you want your presents (leaks) early, go get some of your own. If you can't, then you'll just have to wait til Christmas to unwrap the goodies when the team gives you a gift.

Later,
    B
    habs_fan and moody like this.
    08-17-13 11:58 AM
    Seriously, they go through their testing so they can find a solution to have version leak work best. Majority of people on here would be calling their names for a solution if they just dropped it from the get go. Even without they group of them, most(not everyone) would be msging them. I doubt with 110% certainty that whoever gets the leak doesn't want to keep it from anyone. Let them test, see if it's usable and prepare themselves for the onslaught of repetitive questions

Q10 SQN100-2 10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 12:01 PM
    I love when humanity unleashes both the positive and the negative side of theirs whenever something is bound to happen. And here I am just patiently waiting for a leak with my Stitch doll. Why can't people be so calm about it =)).

I'm looking forward on the Hangouts later though... with my doll.
    08-17-13 12:02 PM
    Lol I would I'd drop it and walk away. Not a problem I wouldn't feel entitled to come up with the answers for everyone spend hours of my day teasing or 1 second would I feel entitled to start the constant arguments you have caused. Keep you're source and keep your leak bro because honestly you obviously don't see and obbiously the mods and site owners don't see how much drama YOUR choice has caused this one particular spot in the forums.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    And you ignored my point, you don't have a source, if you did and you released a leak, than good on yea, as I've stated time and time again, we have a deal with our sources and we keep that deal

08-17-13 12:04 PM

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    His choice was to say he's testing it, wasn't his choice for ignorant bastards to start commotion. YOUR was off on your reply. He put it on twit because people follow him just to see what he's doing. Others put/started this junk of gimme gimme gimme. When when when. NOT him.

Wigley458 likes this.
    Seriously, they go through their testing so they can find a solution to have version leak work best. Majority of people on here would be calling their names for a solution if they just dropped it from the get go. Even without they group of them, most(not everyone) would be msging them. I doubt with 110% certainty that whoever gets the leak doesn't want to keep it from anyone. Let them test, see if it's usable and prepare themselves for the onslaught of repetitive questions

People get paid to do this and then official versions are released afterwards. If we want someone to test it and make sure it's perfect we would stick to official carrier tested releases eh?

Oh wait even those aren't perfect and have issues
    Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    People get paid to do this and then official versions are released afterwards. If we want someone to test it and make sure it's perfect we would stick to official carrier tested releases eh?

Oh wait even those aren't perfect and have issues
    Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    Bro, these are leaks that they leak, where people going to go when they to lazy or f'ing dumb to search for a solution. It's software my friend, going to be little hiccups even in "official ".

08-17-13 12:07 PM
    And you ignored my point, you don't have a source, if you did and you released a leak, than good on yea, as I've stated time and time again, we have a deal with our sources and we keep that deal

Oh so your source said don't release it to the masses.. release it to a group of your choice cause a ton of arguments and controversy on a forum. Cool story bro. Some agreement.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 12:08 PM
    His choice was to say he's testing it, wasn't his choice for ignorant bastards to start commotion. YOUR was off on your reply. He put it on twit because people follow him just to see what he's doing. Others put/started this junk of gimme gimme gimme. When when when. NOT him.

This^^

And for th record. Its ours. And we shall choose to do what we want with it. Period.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 12:08 PM
    I like many would love to have it from the get go. If I cant get it to work or whatever, then I'd know what to do next. Go back to a working one. nobody is running to me for help(not that I could even offer it), they running to them, let them prepare for it.

08-17-13 12:10 PM
    Oh so your source said don't release it to the masses.. release it to a group of your choice cause a ton of arguments and controversy on a forum. Cool story bro. Some agreement.

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    No, we have to test it first, that's the deal, this thread was actually fairly good until you brought your sour attitude into it. And obviously you don't have a issue with it if your running 1047

habs_fan, f0xG3, ifraser and 2 others like this.
    08-17-13 12:12 PM
    This^^

And for th record. Its ours. And we shall choose to do what we want with it. Period.

Then I suggest go hide somewhere and play with it yourself alone, this is NOT what this community is about.
    I spected this from you.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 12:13 PM

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    I love how people think because someone has it, then they should.
    It was given to him to do what HE Wants,
    Just like others have posted examples, it's the same idea.

your trying to stir the pot. Kris or any team member never said they are trying to create and argument or anything. Its never them starting a thread "waiting room" it's others.

We will get the leak when we get it, heck were not even supposed to have it in the first place so just be happy we usually get a leak after kris has it a week or two after.

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    f0xG3, d3rd and Zolutar like this.
    08-17-13 12:14 PM
    This^^

Lol obviously Yall miss the point. Like I said many times release it don't release it. In not replying to you're reasoning I'm replying to the people who are saying they prefer to have a few test it for them. I'm agreeing with the people who don't want it tested for them. It is whoever's leak. I'm stating opinions in which was this threads purpose. CLEARLY I have stated that this thread no anything anyone says will change the process. Because you don't care about people's opinions you care about your entitlement. Then you have the nerve to be hypocrites and call others entitled lol

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 12:15 PM
    Some ppl here are just born to whine, would you guys just man up and be grateful for all things you have and will have. Haven't your mom told you if you have nothing good and/or useful to say then just shut your f'in mouth.

We're all equal here, and everyone have their own decision what to do, not on what you think they should or shouldn't do.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan, Uzi and Derlitz like this.
    08-17-13 12:15 PM
    Then I suggest go hide somewhere and play with it yourself alone, this is NOT what this community is about.
    I spected this from you.

Posted via CB10
    They do that, and we ask for updates and pics of new features or what changes are made and they provide it. Majority of people love the update on new OS and don't complain that it takes a week or two to get something were (the masses) are not even supposed have in the first place

moody likes this.
    08-17-13 12:17 PM
    Alright, well this thread has run it's course

oops....not yet??
    HarryDragon likes this.
    08-17-13 12:18 PM
    They do that, and we ask for updates and pics of new features or what changes are made and they provide it. Majority of people love the update on new OS and don't complain that it takes a week or two to get something were (the masses) are not even supposed have in the first place

Your missing the point here habs,is not about that my good friend,why should it be any different than before???because now there is a team???thrust me they know.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 12:19 PM

oops....not yet??
    Not the time for this joke. Try again next time.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 12:21 PM
    Lol obviously Yall miss the point. Like I said many times release it don't release it. In not replying to you're reasoning I'm replying to the people who are saying they prefer to have a few test it for them. I'm agreeing with the people who don't want it tested for them. It is whoever's leak. I'm stating opinions in which was this threads purpose. CLEARLY I have stated that this thread no anything anyone says will change the process. Because you don't care about people's opinions you care about your entitlement. Then you have the nerve to be hypocrites and call others entitled lol

Z10-3 10.2.0.1047
    What entitlement you referring to with them? Maybe they are not testing it for "you". You'll have your chance *assuming* it's released they are testing it for the one who may not be able to figure things out themselves.( needs some help). I don't think any single person in the group was forced to join. They did because they like doing the sort of thing and will be willing to help. The selected people in the group have obviously built a repect or whatever ya want to call it for eachother. Let them f'ing do what they want(and stop the ********)

The last sentence was not directed towards you. I understand your side of it all.

habs_fan likes this.

oops....not yet??
    Lmao

Posted via CB10

oops....not yet??
    Beleive me it's still way to go.. haha

Posted via CB10