07-01-15 06:51 PM
88 ... 234
tools
    This should not be a significant emotional event for anyone

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf and mundo472 like this.
    07-01-15 12:09 AM
    Sorry, I've edited the comment. I'm just watching a rerun and have some free time. That's all.
    07-01-15 12:12 AM
    [WARN]Do not post complaints about Moderators. Mobile Nations has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be a Moderator. Every day, our Moderators read through hundreds of threads and posts, and all Moderator decisions are final. We trust any action a Moderator takes will follow our rules & guidelines. Please send a PM to a Moderator if you have questions about any Moderator action.[/warn]
    [WARN]Abuse of a Moderator
    Our Moderators volunteer their own time and resources to make our communities awesome places to be. Abuse of Moderators will not be tolerated. If you have a complaint or issue with a Moderator, please bring it up privately via private message, or send an email or PM to either the Moderator Team Leader (pkcable) or our Community Manager (James Falconer).[/WARN]
    07-01-15 12:13 AM
    This reminds me of a meeting we had to discuss how to reduce the number of meetings....

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 likes this.
    07-01-15 03:35 AM
    No more "findings and fixes" threads?-images-2-.jpg
    I'll miss that thread.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 03:42 AM
    I don't think anyone would suggest an OS thread is an efficient resource. They've always been an outlet for nonsense, with some usefulness sprinkled in for good measure. I've already supplied details on this subject.
    Agreed...see post #54.

Mostly GREAT folks on these forums. Occasionally, one of us gets possessed by a troll but it's usually temporary. Less common, a true troll shows up and poisons a few threads.
    It's always been worth sifting through the flotsam and there is NO better resource when one is running into a problem with one's . For all our flaws, CB nation rules.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and BigBadWulf like this.
    07-01-15 06:55 AM
    That app is as useful as a poke in the eye. Try the browser. Honest to G_d it works.
    You should use your mod stick, and your "pull" and force a better app upgrade
    With the recent success on donations and amazing apps put out by Sachesi and thurask, we could voluntold them to make CB app better and charge a buck or two for it, which I'm sure majority of users would be happy to pay for. A "premium" CB app

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-01-15 07:52 AM
    You should use your mod stick, and your "pull" and force a better app upgrade

Posted via CB10
    My opinion and suggestions have been loud and clear. Probably too loud
    07-01-15 07:58 AM
    People keep asking the same questions because people keep answering them. Too much hand holding. I keep away from the "findings and whining" threads as much as possible. Actually, at this point and time I keep away from any whining as much as possible.

I alreday stated that the posts within these findings thread need to be pruned and updated in the original post and the duplicates need to be removed from the thread. But it promotes discussion, which is a cop out for not wanting to step on kids toes.
    habs_fan and KemKev like this.
    07-01-15 09:24 AM
    My main issue right now is that there are three different threads for only two different installation methods..

If you guys are going to force us to not have F&F threads, then shouldn't it be limited to only two different threads for each OS? Meaning one for each method? (Blitz vs Autoloader)

I just find it odd that you guys are promoting us using those threads, which means we need to follow every post in every thread for all of the answers, and sometimes we just done have hours to read through every single post where most of them are "Will it work on X device?" or "Cool where's the link?", etc. You know?

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-01-15 04:17 PM
    My main issue right now is that there are three different threads for only two different installation methods..

If you guys are going to force us to not have F&F threads, then shouldn't it be limited to only two different threads for each OS? Meaning one for each method? (Blitz vs Autoloader)

I just find it odd that you guys are promoting us using those threads, which means we need to follow every post in every thread for all of the answers, and sometimes we just done have hours to read through every single post where most of them are "Will it work on X device?" or "Cool where's the link?", etc. You know?

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    This latest leak is a special case. Only difference between it and the prior would be radio and core. There's nothing of note to make a find/fix thread for.
    07-01-15 04:44 PM
    I think you guys are rather spending more time onto closing F&F threads than something else, block me if you will or discontinue my my membership if you wish, but for some of us this is our home, I live in South Africa, and you guys are acting like a president next door. Just let us troll the threads, if we troll, some will eventually get tired, some will find useful info, some won't. You can't clean up the whole world nor have the whole of New York

Posted via CB10
    Kaacz likes this.
    07-01-15 04:55 PM
    I think you guys are rather spending more time onto closing F&F threads than something else, block me if you will or discontinue my my membership if you wish, but for some of us this is our home, I live in South Africa, and you guys are acting like a president next door. Just let us troll the threads, if we troll, some will eventually get tired, some will find useful info, some won't. You can't clean up the whole world nor have the whole of New York

Posted via CB10
    You really should talk with one of us via PM, cause your reality isn't anything close to the truth.

I think I'll end this discussion though, before y'all step over the line more, and force our hands.
    Pdinos3, codeslinga and ppeters914 like this.
    07-01-15 06:51 PM
88 ... 234