07-01-15 05:51 PM
88 1234
tools
    HDMI is not working. The mode is ON but freeze. Have anyone's having this issues. Thank you.
    No more "findings and fixes" threads?-img_20150624_213036.png

Z10/STL100-2 Biltz 10.3.2.2204
    06-24-15 08:31 AM
    HDMI is not working. The mode is ON but freeze. Have anyone's having this issues. Thank you.

Z10/STL100-2 Biltz 10.3.2.2204
    I just love how folks post something that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. : rolls eyes

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2204
    06-24-15 07:14 PM
    No more "findings and fixes" threads?
    This is a really good idea! OP, thank you!
    Why? Because those threads have almost NOTHING to do with findings and fixes.

If you like to post useful information about latest leaked OS versions, please find a way how to get access to latest Change logs compiled by BB OS developers and then post it to this forum.

To find out, what is Change log, read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changelog (it's 15 second read. I am sure you can manage)
    06-25-15 04:46 AM
    That's not going to happen. Also, more threads than not, get hijacked eventually. The longer they get get the harder it is to find comments related to the title. Sift through them and find what's relevant or don't. Even better, step up and improve them, rather than add to the junk. These discussions are moderated by real people, some of whom may even have jobs and lives, for free. If you want a pure reference forum you are in the wrong place.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    06-25-15 05:04 AM
    The real problem is the lack of changelogs from BlackBerry.
    06-26-15 12:23 PM
    The real problem is the lack of changelogs from BlackBerry.
    There have always been changelogs with every OS. You have been too busy loading leaks.
    For every OTA update from Blackberry, you are given a brief(though not detailed enough) of what the OS contains in the update page. You need to watch for those.
    06-26-15 12:27 PM
    There are ALREADY 3 THREADS ABOUT THE SAME LEAK!!!

10.3.2.2339 Update Files/Autoloaders
    Blitz nondestructive 10.3.2.2339 (SR 10.3.2.2226) for all device (not Z10-01 &Z3)
    Blitz nondestructive 10.3.2.2339 (SR 10.3.2.2226) for all except Z10-1 & Z3 ONEDRIVE

These stays instead of being merged in one thread but start ONE THREAD regarding finding and fixes and it gets locked in hours if not minutes.

Those 3 threads are filled with people asking how to install or having trouble installing (and that's not even mentioning the off topics but that plagues EVERY threads anyway). I have no issues with people asking question on installs and I find these threads are the best place for this but finding stuff there related to finding and fixes is tedious and a waste of time. I fail to to see the obsession at locking ONE finding and fixes thread. May be there is a reason why they keep popping up...
    06-30-15 09:26 PM
    ...These stays instead of being merged in one thread but start ONE THREAD regarding finding and fixes and it gets locked in hours if not minutes...I fail to to see the obsession at locking ONE finding and fixes thread.

Actually there were 2 (two), Finding & Fixes-like threads for OS 2339. You should have done a little better research. Both have been properly taken care of.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 09:46 PM
    There are ALREADY 3 THREADS ABOUT THE SAME LEAK!!!

10.3.2.2339 Update Files/Autoloaders
    Blitz nondestructive 10.3.2.2339 (SR 10.3.2.2226) for all device (not Z10-01 &Z3)
    Blitz nondestructive 10.3.2.2339 (SR 10.3.2.2226) for all except Z10-1 & Z3 ONEDRIVE

These stays instead of being merged in one thread but start ONE THREAD regarding finding and fixes and it gets locked in hours if not minutes.

Those 3 threads are filled with people asking how to install or having trouble installing (and that's not even mentioning the off topics but that plagues EVERY threads anyway). I have no issues with people asking question on installs and I find these threads are the best place for this but finding stuff there related to finding and fixes is tedious and a waste of time. I fail to to see the obsession at locking ONE finding and fixes thread. May be there is a reason why they keep popping up...
    Each of the OS threads has a different way of upgrading available. Each OP took the time to make said upgrade files available to the members, and so deserve their own thread. It makes little sense to moderate all the nonsense posted within, there are much more important fish to fry.

Merging is almost without exception never an option. All it does is serve to create a clusterfriggle, that does no one any good.

The find/fix thread if started responsibly wouldn't be closed, but if it's started with no content, begging a litany of irrelevance to follow, then yes, it shall receive the close kitty treatment, since it is useless.

Y'all may not like all our decisions from your perspective. We the Modfia do what we believe is best for the community as a whole, based on years of experience dealing with these types of threads. Sorry if it causes frustration. Honestly! Y'all can't see most of our actions, and thus many don't on the surface appear as purposeful as they are.
    Uzi and ppeters914 like this.
    06-30-15 09:51 PM
    Actually there were 2 (two), Finding & Fixes-like threads for OS 2339. You should have done a little better research. Both have been properly taken care of.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, and both were started and closed at different time. Thank you for proving my point
    06-30-15 10:08 PM
    Quick question: when was the last time you read a sticky?

Z30STA100-2/OS10.3.BLACKBERRY
    Plus on the CB10 sticky's aren't exactly the first thing you see when you go to the forums, you have to go into a hidden menu to get the stickies..

*when I say hidden, I mean it's not obvious where it is unless you already know. It took me about 7 months of using this app and one day when I got bored I went through the setting for every single page and found it was in the overflow menu for the main sub-forums

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    06-30-15 10:10 PM
    Plus on the CB10 sticky's aren't exactly the first thing you see when you go to the forums, you have to go into a hidden menu to get the stickies..

*when I say hidden, I mean it's not obvious where it is unless you already know. It took me about 7 months of using this app and one day when I got bored I went through the setting for every single page and found it was in the overflow menu for the main sub-forums

Yep or slowly pull down

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 | CB Mod
    Attachment 360238
    06-30-15 10:12 PM
    Each of the OS threads has a different way of upgrading available. Each OP took the time to make said upgrade files available to the members, and so deserve their own thread. It makes little sense to moderate all the nonsense posted within, there are much more important fish to fry.

Merging is almost without exception never an option. All it does is serve to create a clusterfriggle, that does no one any good.

The find/fix thread if started responsibly wouldn't be closed, but if it's started with no content, begging a litany of irrelevance to follow, then yes, it shall receive the close kitty treatment, since it is useless.

Y'all may not like all our decisions from your perspective. We the Modfia do what we believe is best for the community as a whole, based on years of experience dealing with these types of threads. Sorry if it causes frustration. Honestly! Y'all can't see most of our actions, and thus many don't on the surface appear as purposeful as they are.
    Yes, but it also means that we now have three threads to look for finding and fixes. That's better for the community ? Explain me how?

As for the finding and fixes thread started with no content, how do you know the person who makes it won't update or if it won't become a usefull addition it if you don't even allow the thread to live for at least a day. Take for example the "Official 10.3.2.2339 Findings and Fixes thread" thread. It even didn't live for an hour!
    06-30-15 10:14 PM
    Yes, but it also means that we now have three threads to look for finding and fixes. That's better for the community ? Explain me how?

As for the finding and fixes thread started with no content, how do you know the person who makes it won't update or if it won't become a usefull addition it if you don't even allow the thread to live for at least a day. Take for example the "Official 10.3.2.2339 Findings and Fixes thread" thread. It even didn't live for an hour!
    Imo different installation method sometimes effect the result too
    As mentioned before for Blitz file the author deserve his own thread

BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-30-15 10:18 PM
    Imo different installation method sometimes effect the result too
    As mentioned before for Blitz file the author deserve his own thread

Indeed, and some upgrade methods can creates different 'problems' or issues UPGRADING (which has nothing to do with findings and fixes) but what about NEW FEATURES or SOLVED BUGS? These will be there NO MATTER WHAT METHODS YOU USE TO UPGRADE.
    06-30-15 10:23 PM

There are always questions and answers in the OS threads, that deal directly with member issues. Those threads have always been a resource for industrious members, but for the majority not so much, and never have been intended as a replacement for find/fix threads.

You'll have to trust us on our judgment when closing a thread, or PM the Moderator who closed it for more details on their decision. Complaining about Modfia actions in the forum is however against forum guidelines. We are a volunteer staff, who do the best we can, because of our love for the community.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-30-15 10:23 PM

That app is as useful as a poke in the eye. Try the browser. Honest to G_d it works.
    habs_fan likes this.
    06-30-15 10:30 PM
    There are always questions and answers in the OS threads, that deal directly with member issues. Those threads have always been a resource for industrious members, but for the majority not so much, and never have been intended as a replacement for find/fix threads.

You'll have to trust us on our judgment when closing a thread, or PM the Moderator who closed it for more details on their decision. Complaining about Modfia actions in the forum is however against forum guidelines. We are a volunteer staff, who do the best we can, because of our love for the community.
    And it is because of my love of this community and my belief that a good fix and finding thread for a leak can be a beneficial addition to this forum that I so adamantly try to prove my point. Nonetheless, you are the moderators and will do what you think is best, even if many have a different opinion. It's your decision in the end that will prevail.
    Uzi and BigBadWulf like this.
    06-30-15 10:33 PM
    And it is because of my love of this community and my belief that a good fix and finding thread for a leak can be a beneficial addition to this forum that I so adamantly try to prove my point. Nonetheless, you are the moderators and will do what you think is best, even if many have a different opinion. It's your decision in the end that will prevail.
    Look here for more efforts on this subject. I've put forth my best to inspire quality find/fix threads. They either are from the get-go, or should be summarily closed. The reality is, a really good one would require the full time attention of the OP, and a slew of Modfia to clean all the crap out that pours in. We get a lot of threads complaining about their usefulness, and very few with the time, dedication and passion to be that outstanding OP we need to satisfy the membership.

My suggestion...

Stop complaining, and grab the bull by the horns.
    mundo472 likes this.
    06-30-15 10:48 PM
    Too many people asking what's new everytime. Just load it yourselves and share your issues in the main thread. That's that. So much better.

If you can't follow a thread from the beginning......\_(ツ)_/

Via CB10 Runnin  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 
    06-30-15 10:50 PM
    Too many people asking what's new everytime. Just load it yourselves and share your issues in the main thread. That's that. So much better.

If you can't follow a thread from the beginning......\_(ツ)_/

A thread where 80 posts on 100 is about how to install or trouble installing... Yep, that's "efficient"...

Edit: Just look at the last page of that "10.3.2.2339 Update Files/Autoloaders" thread (page 7 when I typed this) and tell me what's most discussed there...
    06-30-15 10:55 PM
    A thread where 80 posts on 100 is about how to install or trouble installing... Yep, that's "efficient"...
    I don't think anyone would suggest an OS thread is an efficient resource. They've always been an outlet for nonsense, with some usefulness sprinkled in for good measure. I've already supplied details on this subject.
    06-30-15 11:01 PM
    Who cares. It's not hard to skim by that. If you want a "perfect " thread, that's never gonna happen. We like to have fun here sometimes and yes leaks are fun.

06-30-15 11:01 PM
    Who cares. It's not hard to skim by that. If you want a "perfect " thread, that's never gonna happen. We like to have fun here sometimes and yes leaks are fun.

Actually, I do and many do too, too bad the mods don't.

Btw, it's MUCH easier to IGNORE A THREAD than it is to ignore MYRIADS OF POSTS in a thread.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    06-30-15 11:04 PM
    Actually, I do and many do too, too bad the mods don't.

Btw, it's MUCH easier to IGNORE A THREAD than it is to ignore MYRIADS OF POSTS in a thread. So why do you even bother to comment?
    I would suggest you slow down on the reply button. The posts are getting too personal, and I really would prefer to not break out my mod stick.
    06-30-15 11:07 PM
88 1234