After upgrading to the 10.2.0.1047 leak I noticed that my phone will not receive incoming calls, no ring, no notification on screen... Only a missed call notification would appear

I have since wiped my phone and did a fresh install (not from back up) and I now have the same problem. This time I get about 1 out of 3 calls to my device. It basically rings off and on and when it does ring the ring is very delayed.

I finally got my phone up to speed after installing the leak and I loving the new os.
    My bb is my primary device for work (I got a bold and a torch but only for emergencies) and I am a road warrior who is very dependent on my phone and can't afford to miss calls from clients. Outbound calls are good and I receive texts but they are delayed..

Anybody else had this problem?
    Any solutions?

Thanks in advance,
    08-06-13 12:46 PM
    After upgrading to the 10.2.0.1047 leak I noticed that my phone will not receive incoming calls, no ring, no notification on screen... Only a missed call notification would appear

I have since wiped my phone and did a fresh install (not from back up) and I now have the same problem. This time I get about 1 out of 3 calls to my device. It basically rings off and on and when it does ring the ring is very delayed.

I finally got my phone up to speed after installing the leak and I loving the new os.
    My bb is my primary device for work (I got a bold and a torch but only for emergencies) and I am a road warrior who is very dependent on my phone and can't afford to miss calls from clients. Outbound calls are good and I receive texts.

Anybody else had this problem?
    Any solutions?

Thanks in advance,
    Have you tried changing your network to something other than 4GLTE to see if that works?

Since I 10.2.0.1047 came out I haven't any problems with receiving or making calls on my Z10.
    08-06-13 12:51 PM
    I have ATT in NY and there is not an option to change the network. So by default I have 4G LTE which can't be changed. I have full signal and LTE on the phone display

Actually my phone display says AT&T i have my wifi on 4 bb dots.
    In my network connection settings I have Mobile Network on , Data on and AT&T LTE has a green "plug" icon.
    08-06-13 12:54 PM
    Same issue. Also with text messages.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:34 PM
    Have you tried changing your network to something other than 4GLTE to see if that works?

Since I 10.2.0.1047 came out I haven't any problems with receiving or making calls on my Z10.
    The LTE radio does not handle voice calls anyway only data.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:20 PM
    I have ATT in NY and there is not an option to change the network. So by default I have 4G LTE which can't be changed. I have full signal and LTE on the phone display

In my network connection settings I have Mobile Network on , Data on and AT&T LTE has a green "plug" icon.
    If you really want to you can go into the escreen and change it but I don't recommend it.

I would probably try reloading the OS if nothing works.... try hard reset and turning off, removing battery and sim, wait a minute and replace first.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:21 PM
    Anyone found a fix for this issue?
    It started working for a few weeks.

Now the problem has surfaced again.
    09-04-13 04:53 PM
    Anyone found a fix for this issue?
    It started working for a few weeks.

Now the problem has surfaced again.
    Which Radio file are you running with your 1047 OS ??
    09-04-13 05:36 PM

Assuming you're still running OS1047, then 1048 should be the Radio in that build, did you play around with this at all ??
    09-04-13 05:41 PM
    How do I check which radio file I have?
    Where do I find the correct file?

Thanks

BTW I have rebooted the phone several times

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 08:24 AM
    How do I check which radio file I have?
    Where do I find the correct file?

Thanks

BTW I have rebooted the phone several times

Posted via CB10