So I updated the os tonight and when trying to use data it says no data available. I checked my network settings and it says 4g voice only. On sprint btw.
    Any solutions??? Thanks so much!

Sent from my HTCONE using CB Forums mobile app
    12-04-13 01:11 AM
    So I updated the os tonight and when trying to use data it says no data available. I checked my network settings and it says 4g voice only. On sprint btw.
    Any solutions??? Thanks so much!

Sent from my HTCONE using CB Forums mobile app
    Is your data services "on" under network settings? If it is on can you edit your apn?
    12-04-13 01:55 AM
    I'm having a similar issue, no data -
    the APN is blank under the network settings -
    What should it be? I know before i updated that this field did contain info.
    12-05-13 12:43 PM
    EDIT: I overlooked that you are on Sprint. In this case, I am not sure if PS Attach would do something as its part from 3GPP which is part of the GSM protocols and Sprint wasn't GSM before. However, they now have LTE which kind of falls under GSM so I am really not sure.

Oh boy, I hope you don't have the "PS Attach" syndrom (most of the time unfixable).

Check in this order:
    -Your APN settings
    -Settings, about, Network - 3 dots on the bottom - register with BB
    - Put you SIM card in another phone and test the data

If all that didn't help you might have a very rare but permanent in most cases problem. DON'T MESS WITH IT UNTIL YOU CHECK THE REST.

To check that, go to escreens:// (engineering screen), 3GPP, utilities (I hope I remember it right) and then there will be a button "PS Attach" with a "PS Attached" status on the bottom. If the status is NO - press the button above - you should change to "yes" in 2-3 seconds.

When I had this problem, it would "detach" every time the network/phone is turned off. No restoring, refreshing, wiping would help. 2 weeks later and it somehow fixed itself.

I hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 01:10 PM
    I'm having a similar issue, no data -
    the APN is blank under the network settings -
    What should it be? I know before i updated that this field did contain info.

Either edit the correct APN settings or reflash.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 01:11 PM
    First time I loaded .1055 this happened to me. I loaded .1055 and then had sprint activate the phone. Only voice would work, no data. So I did the "clear cellular settings" in setup, reloaded the stock os using bb link, had sprint activate it, verified that the data worked, and then loaded .1055. Everything works fine now.
    12-05-13 08:26 PM
    Thankfully all is well! I had too many bugs with 10.2.1 so I reloaded 10.2.0 again.

BUT... the problem was simply when I activated the phone with Sprint the first time I had Wifi on so for some reason it wouldn't automatically update the data Profile. Once I tried again... bam... like a charm
    12-06-13 12:06 AM
    Once I reflashed the OS .1055 everything works great now!!!!
    Thank you djsvetljo.
    12-06-13 08:10 AM